The Queenka..

Love Of A Bully..

- Author's POV -

When you went back home, you cheerfully greeted your mother. Your mother who was cooking in the kitchen heard your cheerful voice and smiled to herself. She thought, 'It must be Daehyun. Only Daehyun is able to make her so happy. After her grandmother's death, she hadn't been well..' You bounced yourself up the stairs into your room. You sat next to your bed and took the photo you took with your grandmother. You smiled, "Halmoni.. Did you send Daehyun for me as a gift before you passed away? He's so nice to me.." Tears brimmed in your eyes as you thought of your grandmother.

As your mother was always working, you stayed in your grandmother's house until you were 15, which was last year, when she passed away. Your grandmother was the nicest being on Earth to you and both of you were extremely close with each other. You remembered how your grandmother passed away:

- A year ago -

You walked into the white hospital room which looked peaceful. You brought flowers which Daehyun bought it for your grandmother. Daehyun was your best friend then, though you had a major crush on Daehyun. You looked at your frail grandmother and smiled, "Halmoni.. Daehyunnie brought flowers for you.." You placed the flowers into the vask next to the bed and sat down on a chair. You carressed your grandmother's cheeks and tears brimmed in your eyes. Your grandmother held onto your hand and smiled weakly, "Daehyun is nice to you.. Isn't he?.. You like him, don't you?"

You blushed, "I like him.. but I don't know if he does.." She just gave you a weak smile and said, "I believe he likes you as well.. He accompanies you to visit me at times.. and I can see that the look he gives you.. is different.. it is more than.. just a friend.. Trust halmoni.. You'll be happy with him.." You shook your head, "I just want Halmoni. I don't want any guy."

She gave a little chuckle, "But.. I have to go very soon, you know.." You chided, "Touchwood, gran. You won't.. You will get well soon." Your grandmother was really frail. She coughed a little and continued, "But.. Yoonmi-ah.. if I really go soon, you must listen to your mother.. and don't try to look for your father.. He's not a good man.. I know that you have been looking for him, but don't, Yoonmi.." You thought, 'Why is halmoni like that?' You shrugged off the thought and smiled, "Halmoni.. I will go downstairs to buy some food for you.. What do you want?" She softened, "I want.. some ddeobbeoki."

You nodded and left to buy some ddeobbeoki at the food center located at the hospital ground floor. You felt really queasy, you felt that something bad will happen. However, you just shrugged it off and walked downstairs to buy the food for your grandmother.

When you walked back to the room, you found that your grandmother was sleeping. You tried to wake your grandmother up but she didn't move an inch. Normally she would just wake up upon hearing your voice. Your voice shook, "Halmoni.. Wake up please.." You held your grandmother's hand but... it dropped out of yours. You pressed the hospital bell for the doctors to come over. You shook your grandmother repeatedly, hoping that she's just playing with you but her lifeless body told you that she wasn't alive anymore.

The doctor came out of the ward, shaking his head. He apologized, "I'm sorry, but she had officially.." You said soulessly, "I understand.. She's dead, isn't she?" The doctor nodded, "You can see her the last time.." You nodded and walked into the room. You kneeled down next to the bed, and looked at your peaceful looking grandmother who was lying there lifelessly. You cried, "Halmoni...... Why...."
 

- The Next Day in school -

 

You walked into school hand in hand with Daehyun. A few times you wanted to pull your hands out from Daehyun's grip but he just won't let you. He looked at you and gave you a stern look as if he is saying "NO". You sighed and gave in to your loving boyfriend. Daehyun just wanted you to overcome the fear of getting death glares from those girls. As usual, he was walking you to class before he goes to his own class.

Woohyun was walking with his friends, Sungyeol and Myungsoo, when he suddenly stopped as he saw you walking with Daehyun hand in hand towards their direction. Woohyun expected you to look at him and afterall, you still had something you haven't returned him. However, since you were so engrossed in talking to Daehyun, you walked pass Woohyun without even taking a glimpse at him. He felt really frustrated and shouted, "Yah! Kim Yoon Mi!" Daehyun and you stopped, turning your heads around to see Woohyun walking towards your direction.

Woohyun put his hands out towards you. You looked at his hands and raised an eyebrow. He snapped, "My uniform!" Upon that, you mentally facepalmed yourself, 'Shoosh. I forgot! I left his uniform on my table..' You looked down and said, "Sorry. I forgot to bring ..." Woohyun looked at you and scoffed, "Mwo?! You forgot?! I told I asked you to bring it today?! I don't have anymore uniforms for tomorrow!" You said apologetically, "Sorry.. I will try to give it to you somehow.."

He asked, "But you haven't washed it right?!" You shook your head. As Woohyun prepared to 'scold' you again, Daehyun said, "It isn't her fault that she didn't wash it for you and she forgot to. She had a lot of things to do last night." That was partially true though. You were busily doing your assignments last night that once you completed doing, you fell right on bed and flew to Dreamland. Sungyeol and Myungsoo, who were standing there, felt that there was something odd with their hyung. They looked at each other and had this 'Since when is Hyung like this to girls?!' look on their faces.

Sungyeol whispered, "Myungsoo-ah, don't you find that there's something off with Woohyun?" Myungsoo looked at Woohyun who was having a staring competition with Daehyun currently, and nodded, "Yeah.. Do you find that.. he wants her to look at him? When she walked past Woohyun hyung without looking at him just now.. he looked really pissed off, and it just.. became like that.." Sungyeol shrugged, "Who knows about Woohyun."

You pulled Daehyun away from Woohyun, "Enough, Daehyun oppa." You bowed to Woohyun, "I will bring it to you later after school. Can we meet somewhere so that I can pass you the uniform?" Woohyun nodded expressionlessly, but he was cheering inside, 'Woohoo! I'll get to see her after school hours tonight!!!' He continued, "Okay, we'll meet at Hongdae at 5pm. You leave school at 2pm right? Meet at 5PM." You nodded and walked away.

However, someone was looking at the incident from far. She clenched her fists so tight it was going to become white. She muttered angrily, "Kim Yoon Mi. Why does Woohyun talk to you like that? He don't even look at me, not even a single bit. Why does he look at such a normal girl like you and NOT ME. Why does Daehyun belong to her as well? Kim Yoon Mi, you're so going down."

You had gym class today. Hyomin and you became friends after the school tour. You took out your gym clothes and walked to Hyomin's table. You smiled, "Let's go to the restroom to change now!!" Hyomin smiled sheepishly, "I think I will pass P.E. for today.. I'm not feeling well.. you know.. Girls' thing.." You nodded in understanding, "Ah... Okay then. I will go myself.." 

When you walked into the restroom, you saw 5 senior girls looking at you. It was more of a glare though. When you wanted to enter one of the cubicles, one of them came over and grabbed you by the shoulder. They threw you back to the wall. A elegant looking girl walked over, and smirked, "Kim Yoonmi, right?" You nodded and asked, "What do you want, sunbaenim?" She shook her head, the smirk not leaving her face. She came in nearer to you, and whispered, "I don't want anything. I want Daehyun and Woohyun, that's all." She smirked, "I want you to go down, NOW. I don't want to dirty my hands. The other girls will do the job. Go on." The girls started slapping you and pulling your hand. They pushed you around. Now you had full of injuries. They laughed as they walked out of the toilet. 

------------------------------------------------

A/N: PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!