Is it me?....

Love Of A Bully..
-Love of A Bully- Chapter 10 Author's Note: Uhh~ Can you guys tell me how long you expect this to be? Choose between 20 and 30^^ Thanks! I'm trying to update everyday so that I can allow my new fanfic to come in ^_^! After this and Love At the Records' Store, I plan to write a fic featuring Sungyeol. I will post the fore word and information on AFF but I'll finish my current stories before I move on to that fic! I'm still thinking of the name, trying to have some form of word play in it^_^!

===============

As you were in your world, Woohyun pulled you back to reality and waved his hands in front of yours, "Yah!" You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at him. You blinked, "What?" He rolled his eyes and said, "Don't you want to go home? I guess I'd send you home." You chuckled, "Oh yes.." *This Woohyun isn't as bad as I thought.. He brought me to the doctor's though I really hate it. I mean he doesn't give in to me. Wait, he is a bully in my eyes, of course he shouldn't be giving in to me, right?* Woohyun looked at you who seemed to be in your own world again. He smiled a bit, *She is really cute, forever in her own world. Guess she's wondering about me? Haha, I'm thinking too much.*

Woohyun stopped at the bus stop when you contined walking. After walking for another minute, you realized Woohyun wasn't beside you. You turned around to see Woohyun standing at the bus stop. You walked back and asked, "Yah! Why didn't you ask me to stop?" He shrugged, "You were the one who continued walking, okay?!" You rolled your eyes and gave up on talking to him.

When both of you got on the bus, You took out your iPod and listened to SHINee's new song, "Sherlock". Woohyun heard you hum and beamed, "You like SHINee?" You plucked out one side of your earphones, and nodded. You asked, "Don't tell me you like them too?!" He nodded, "I love their new song, Sherlock! Really awesome~ "Oh I'm curious yeah~"" You chuckled, "Yeah~ Did you see Onew? His mushroom hair and all?" Woohyun smiled, "My favourite member is Key! Keke~" Both of you started to talk about SHINee happily until you found out something was amiss with you.

You coughed, "Aiish. Why am I so talkative once it comes to SHINee?" Woohyun smiled and thought, *This girl. She loves to talk, but she's controlling herself not to.* You thought, *Woah. Everytime when it comes to SHINee, I become so talkative and annoying. I should stop doing so and its been so long since I talked like this.* Your phone buzzed, and you took it out. You smiled at the text.

=====================
From: Daehyunnie Oppa

Yoonmi-ah, I'll be going to your house a bit later since my class seem to be ending late today. My teacher's nagging. I'll buy you lunch and can we eat together at your house later on? Since your ankle is injured.
=====================

You pressed reply and quickly typed in something inside.

=====================
To: Daehyunnie Oppa

Haha. Your teacher is nagging again? Seems like she's nagging everyday. Hmm, oppa~ Can I eat Kimchi ramyeon later? Pretty please. You can just buy at any store, don't have to buy from my favourite store, okay?
=====================

You pressed send and smiled to yourself. Woohyun, who noticed your happy expression, asked, "Yah~ What's wrong with you? Do you need a psychologist?" You glared at him and said, "No~ I was just being happy." Woohyun felt a little dejection inside his heart, *They've already made up with each other, right?*

Your phone buzzed again and saw another text from Daehyun.

====================
From Daehyunnie Oppa

No.. I'll still buy the ramyeon that you love.. Its near your house too, so I will go there and buy that for you. No more reasons for you to reject me. You know I always give you your favorites, right?
=====================

You softened at his reply. Daehyun had been always so sweet to you. No matter how much you said you don't need him to go to that particular store, but as long as you like it, he must go there and buy it for you.

Woohyun smirked, "Talking to your boyfriend, right? Giving that psycho smile." You became flustered and said, "No! I mean yeah, I'm texting Daehyun. But I'm not giving that psycho smile!" Woohyun imitated you and added on, "But you were really having those psycho smile like this." He acted the way you were smiling and you replied loudly, "NO I didn't!" *Oops* you thought. Woohyun laughed, "Now its your turn! Hah!" You pouted, "Ah~ Whatever!"

You smiled with embarrassment written on your face, "Sorry~ You may do your things now~" The people who looked at you turned back to look at their own things. You sighed in relief, "Phew. That was so embarrassing." Woohyun chuckled, "You still dared to scold me for being loud in the cafe just now. Ha!" You cursed in my mind, *OH My gosh...*

You alighted at the bus stop near your house. Woohyun looked at his watch and called, "Yah! Kim Yoonmi!" You turned and looked at him, "Yes?" He said, "Never mind." *I shall send her back home first* You shrugged, "Fine." When Woohyun reached your house, he smirked, "Now I know where your house is." You bit your lips and thought, *Is he going to do anything to my house?!* He laughed, "Aiish. Just look at you. I'm just kidding. I may be a bully to you but since when did I physically hit you?"

You nodded, *Its true though. He never hit me physically either. He's just a bully who loves to annoy me, but is friendly to others.* Woohyun came nearer to your face and asked, "What are you thinking about? Me?" He smirked as he saw your flustered look. You retorted, "No, I wasn't thinking about you! Go away from me." He chuckled, "No I won't." He stuck his tongue out.

Daehyun walked nearer to your house and saw Woohyun sticking his face close to yours. Out of jealousy, he went up front and pulled Woohyun away from you. He glared at Woohyun, and he just waved, "Chill, Daehyun-ssi. I won't dare to do anything to your girlfriend. Erm, I shall get going now. Bye, Yoonmi!" He turned and walked away.

Both of you then went up to your house.When you opened the door, Daehyun followed you in and went to the dinner table to place the food while you went to change out of your uniform.

When you walked out of your room and sat down at the table, starting to to eat, you asked, "Daehyun oppa, why are you here so early? I thought you--" He cut you off, "Thought that I had extra classes? No. I didn't have it in the end. And why were you with that Woohyun?" You sighed, "Oppa, I passed him his uniform and you shouldn't had glared at him just now.. He brought me to the doctor's.." He scoffed, "Doctor? Did he bring you to the clinic? I thought you always hated going there because of .." You retorted, "Oppa! He forced me to go since my ankle was getting serious and.." He sighed, "Enough, Yoonmi-ah. Don't have to explain anymore." *Is it me or is it that Daehyun oppa seems to get angry easily recently?* you thought as you stabbed your Kimchi over and over again.

==============================

Please please please do comment and subscribe! I need everyone's comments and don't worry, I won't bite! So please do comment and SUBSCRIBE if you haven't!!! Remember to comment to tell me whether you prefer a 20 plus chaptered fic or a 30 plus chaptered fic.^___^