Confrontation and the Accident.

Love Of A Bully..

Daehyun sent you to class a while later. When you entered the classroom, you were greeted by Hyomin with a big hug. She smiled, "Yoonmi-ah, welcome back! I miss you so much." You smiled back sincerely and answered, "Yeah. I'm back. Thank you. I miss you so much too." Hyomin teased, "Eyy. Daehyun's so sweet to you. How I wish I have a boyfriend like him too."

 

You blushed as you waved your hands. You said, "Ah.. You will, Hyomin. You're a nice girl."

 

What you didn't know was, she was the one who wants to sabotage your relationship with Daehyun. She was the one who was always cursing you behind your back, the one who asked Yoon Hee to do such despicable stuff. However, in order to get Daehyun's good impression of her, she had to be pretentious. She had to pretend to be nice to you. You were too much of an innocent girl to notice that.

 

On the other side, Daehyun was in class, listening attentively as usual. As he was writing down some Mathematics formula, his phone vibrated. He took out his phone, thinking that the person who messaged him was you. To his dismay, it was Shin Yoon Hee. That girl whom he didn't want to see at all.

From: *unknown number*

Hi, Daehyun. I guess you should remember me.

I'm the person who asked you to break up

with that girl, remember? -- Yoon Hee  

 

He rolled his eyes at the message. When he wanted to place his phone back, another message came. 

 

From: *unknown number* 

If you don't meet me at TS Cafe at 7PM later,

you wouldn't want to know what

would happen to your girl.. So just come, get it?-- Yoon Hee

 

He sighed in frustration, *She's so annoying. But never mind, I shall go ask about what she did to Yoon Mi yesterday.* He placed his phone back into his pocket and went back into listening to the lesson again.

 

After school, Daehyun couldn't send you back home as he said he had something on. Since Daehyun wasn't able to send you home, you had to walk home alone. You took your earphones and placed them at your ears. You took out your iPod and clicked on the songs boredly. You would never get used to walking home without Daehyun. You sighed loudly.

 

Suddenly, someone asked loudly, "What's with the sigh?" Since you didn't play any songs yet, you flinched at the voice. You turned and saw Woohyun standing behind you. Your eyes widened and turned around, continuing to walk away. He placed his hands on your shoulders, making you unable to walk further.

 

He asked, "Yah. Why are you running away?" You shook your head in denial, and answered, "No, I wasn't." He laughed, "Am I that annoying that you don't even want to see me?" You shook your head again. He frowned, "Then why?" You sighed, "Nothing you should know." He looked around, before asking, "Yah, where's Jung Daehyun?" You replied, "Uh.. He has something on." He nodded in understanding.

 

He asked, "Yah. Do you mind if I walk you home? Since I have nothing better to do." You pouted, *If you have nothing better to do, don't come and look for me. Go do something better.* He looked at you, *I think I can rush there on time after I send her home..*

 

You nodded in approval and at that moment, Woohyun felt as if he struck the lottery, *Yes!* You would never know how much he yearned to be with you alone, like that, without Daehyun around.

 

At 7PM, Daehyun went to TS Cafe on time to meet Yoon Hee. He pushed the cafe door, and the first person he saw was Yoon Hee, sitting at the corner of that cafe. He stood in front of Yoon Hee, making her smirk. She smirked, "Jung Daehyun. You're so obedient once 'Yoon  Mi' is our topic."

 

He glared at her in dismay. For the first time, in front of others, he spoke up. He questioned her, "What did you do to Yoon Mi?" She shook her head, and laughed, "What did I do? I didn't do anything." He said with a stern voice, "Don't joke with me." She scoffed, "Fine. I did something to her. So, do you agree now?"

 

Daehyun said through his gritted teeth, "No way I'm giving in." Daehyun stood up, grabbed his bag and left outside. He walked to the road, wanting to cross to the other side. When he was crossing the zebra crossing, he felt as if his legs were rooted to the ground. He looked to the left to see a uncontrollable car, driving towards him. Bright lights soon captured his eyes, and what he saw after that was just pure black. *Yoon Mi-ah...* 

 

Yoon Hee, who came outside after him, saw whatever that happened to him. She took out her phone and dialled for the ambulance. The reason she called the ambulance was that she didn't want her cousin to mourn if something bad really happens to him. It would be annoying if she keeps looking for her every single day, pushing the fault on her.

 

At the hospital, Yoon Hee was waiting outside the emergency room, hoping for news which were beneficial to her. The doctor came out of the emergency room, telling her that he was fine, just that ....... Daehyun had lost his memories of what happened before permanently.

 

He explained, "He was hit by the car quite badly. He's very lucky to live through this already. Oh yes.. Other than his name, I doubt he could remember any thing else. We would try to check if there is any possible ways that he could recover his memories, but let's just hope for a miracle that he could remember everything."

 

She smirked after the doctor had left. *This is so beneficial to me.*