Official Double Date (Part 1)

Love Of A Bully..

 

Author's Note: I think this chapter is bad.. T_____T The weather is so hot here in Singapore and I can't think straight ;AAAAAAA; Forgive me and don't leave me please ;AAAAAAAAAAA; I think some of you would be disappointed in this chapter.. ;___; 

 

 

Official Double Date (Part 1)

 

The four of us arrived at COEX after a rather awkward walk. We didn’t actually talk except for that few moments Hyomin talked to me while flirting with Daehyun. When I looked at the both of them while they were discussing what film they wanted to watch, they were laughing with each other and having fun. My heart started to hurt at the sight, *I said I wanted Daehyun to remember me but he seemed to be happy with her as well.*

 

“Hey,” Woohyun called and it made me look at him. I blinked, “Yeah?” He sighed, “You okay?” I smiled and nodded my head, as a sign of telling him I was okay, even though it was a lie. At this moment, Hyomin turned and announced that we would be watching a horror movie. They already bought the tickets as well.

 

I was never a fan of horror movies and it was making me nervous, actually. It would be my first horror movie that I had ever watched in my life. Daehyun oppa knew that I seriously disliked those movies, so he never brought me or forced me to watch it. *Sigh, guess I would have to go in.*

 

When we entered the theatre, I was holding onto Woohyun’s hand really tightly. He asked, “Why? Is there anything wrong? If you don’t wanna watch, it’s fine.” I smiled at him and shook my head, “Nothing’s wrong. It’s just that I seldom watch these movies.” He nodded and the four of us found our respective seats and sat down.

 

Apparently, Hyomin bought her seat which was situated in front of us and we could see their lovey-dovey actions from our point. Woohyun started, “If you are not okay, tell me. Then we can go to another place.” I smiled and replied, “Okay, but I should be fine, I think.” I said the last part shakily because I did not even know if I could do so.

 

When it was time for the movies to start, I held onto Woohyun’s hand tightly again. He looked at me and laughed softly, “I know you’re scared. Don’t deny it.” I pouted in the dark, “Whatever. I’m trying not to.” He then pulled your head and placed it on his shoulder, saying, “Just sleep throughout the movie, okay? Don’t be that strong-headed.”

 

I flinched at his actions but another kind of feeling also surged through my body. It was a new kind of feeling. My lips curved upwards by a little at his actions but I did not know why either. “Fine,” I sighed and closed my eyes.

 

 

= Woohyun’s POV =

 

I looked at her falling asleep, *This girl, she’s really scared, isn’t she.* I took her hair and placed it behind her ear, so that it would not disturb her sleep, lest her hair started to poke her face, or nose. I sighed mentally, *How did I like you so much? Love at first sight is so strong, isn’t it?*

 

Even if the movie had started, I was looking at her the whole time. To me, she was more interesting than the movie and more interesting than Hyomin and Daehyun who were behaving like a real loving couple. She was the limelight of my eyes. *Kim Yoonmi*

 

I sighed once again, *If only my feelings for you were reciprocated by your love.* I did not want myself to see her cry, nor I want her to get hurt again. She was supposed to be smiling and bubbly, just like the real her before Daehyun’s accident and Hyomin’s backstabbing. I could see that she wanted to use the double date today to bring Daehyun to remembering her but Hyomin did not allow the both of them to interact, at all.

 

I softened, *Yoonmi-ah, you do know that I love you that much right now, that I can do anything to exchange for your happiness, right? Do you really want Daehyun back that much? If you want, then I can do that for you, instead of helping you to move on. Do you want Daehyun that much? Because I think I can sacrifice my love for you, to exchange for you to be smiling forever.*

 

I sighed as I thought of something which happened earlier in the day, during lunch break.

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

“Woohyun-oppa,” a very familiar but dreadful voice whined. Myungsoo, Sungyeol and I turned around and saw the last girl whom we wanted to see. Myungsoo rolled his eyes at her voice, “That annoying thing never changes.” Sungyeol nodded, “I know right. Woohyun hyung, what are you going to do.”

 

I sighed, “I don’t know. See what she’s up to first.”

 

She hugged me like a koala bear and said, “Oppa, it’s been a long time since I saw and talk to you. You are always with that Yoonmi nowadays.”

 

I clenched my fists tight and said, “You don’t call Yoonmi “that”.”

 

She pouted, and it actually made Myungsoo and Sungyeol acted like as if they were over disgusted and wanted to throw up.

 

She blinked her eyes in an innocent manner, which I thought meant something scheming, “I had something to talk to you about, oppa. Come with me?”

 

I glared at her and asked, “And why must I follow you?” She whispered into my ears, “Because it’s about Kim Yoonmi.”

 

I softened at Yoonmi’s name and nodded, as I followed her to a quieter place, so she could have her little “talk” with me. She smirked, “Oppa, you know that I told Daehyun that Hyomin was his girlfriend right?” I nodded, “Yeah, I know that, you scheming little thing.” She continued, “I don’t want Daehyun and Hyomin together already because that Yoonmi had been pushing herself onto you and you know you’re mine.”

 

I scoffed, “What? Since when was I yours, excuse me?” She replied, “Ever since the day I placed my eyes on you.”

 

I sighed, “Okay but what’s your Daehyun and Hyomin problem going to relate to me?” She smirked as she inched closer to me. She said next to my ear, “Because I want Yoonmi to be back to Daehyun. You know she’s happier with Daehyun.” I nodded, “Then?” She pulled away and said, “If you want the both of them to be back together, and then be with me. So that I could tell Daehyun the truth.”

 

-FLASHBACK END-

 

When I snapped out of my thoughts, it was the end of the movies already and the both of them were standing in front of us. Daehyun looked at me and said, “Call Yoonmi up, we’re heading to the aquarium now.” I tapped Yoonmi and shook her, “Yoonmi-ah, wake up.” She rubbed her eyes and stretched a little, “The movie ended.” I laughed, “Yeah, it’s just the four of us in the theatre right now.”

 

=Woohyun’s POV end=

 

My eyes widened at Woohyun’s statement, “What?!” I sat up straight and looked around the theatre, realizing that whatever he said was the truth. With that, we quickly went out of the hall and went to the next place which was the aquarium located within the mall as well. As usual, we paid for our tickets while Daehyun and Hyomin paid for their own. We went in together and explored the aquarium. Hyomin’s smile widened when she saw the variety of fishes in there and pulled Daehyun everywhere. Woohyun and I were just sitting around in the aquarium, because we had been here with others for who-knows-how-many times already.

 

“Hey,” Woohyun called. I looked at him and smiled, “Yeah?” He asked, “Would you be happier to start afresh and be with me? Or you would rather be with Daehyun again? Which one would you feel happier?”

 

Why was he asking that question? Actually, I was not that sure as well. Woohyun and I became friends recently, while Daehyun got together with Hyomin recently. I was starting to feel weird when I was with Woohyun. It was like that kind of feelings which I had when I first liked Daehyun but whenever I saw Daehyun, some part of me told me that I still liked him. I felt like I was contradicting myself at some point of time but I really could not give myself an answer. How could I give my answer to him as well?

 

I sighed, “Sorry, Woohyun. I can’t answer you that right now.” He nodded, “Okay, but I will wait for your answer before I can make the decision.” Although he muttered the last part after before, it was comprehendible and I asked, “What decision?” He smiled, “Nothing much, you would know after you give me your final answer.”

 

==================

I know a lot of you would be disappointed after reading this crappiest chapter ;_____; But still give me your suggestion so that I can improvise it in Part 2.. >< I'm really sorry if you guys were really disappointed.. 

Still... subscribe and comment please :(