Official Double Date (Part 2)

Love Of A Bully..

 

Author's Note:

Hey subscribers!! ^^ In this chapter, you would be giving your answer to Woohyun due to some conflict D:

It might be heartbreaking to a particular crowd but the ending for the story might change.

Who knows :D

===================================================

 

Official Double Date (Part 2)

 

 

 

I nodded my head at his words, but got a feeling that there was something fishy which was going on behind his words. I looked at Woohyun, who was looking around the aquarium but he looked troubled. I stood up and pulled his hand, smiling, “Shall we look around the aquarium? We shouldn’t be wasting our money if we decided to come here.”

 

He looked at me and nodded, “Okay then. Which fish around here do you wanna see?”

 

I chuckled, “There are not only fishes here. I love prawns! Let’s go find if there are any lobsters or cute prawns or hermit crabs or whatever. Oh! Or dolphins.”

 

He started to laugh, “If there are any dolphins here, then I would be seeing sharks, I’m telling you.”

 

*He’s laughing already.* I smiled as I looked at him, who was laughing hysterically over my comment.

 

I pulled his hand and walked to this tank which was filled with small guppies. It was really cute, even though I might have seen it for a couple of times already. I pointed at the tank and squealed, “It’s really cute! Don’t you think so, Woohyun?”

 

He looked at you and nodded, as he mumbled sarcastically, “Yeah yeah, they are very cute.”

 

I pouted, “Hey, did you just use sarcasm on me?”

 

He shrugged playfully, “I don’t know. Maybe or maybe not.”

 

Without calling him, I walked to another tank which was filled with little seahorses. I beamed at the cute creatures. Seahorses were one of the sea creatures which I adored, followed by prawns. He walked over and looked at the seahorses. I turned my head to look at him, wanting to say something but the close proximity made my heart skip.

 

Blush crept onto my face as I looked at his features. He was so good looking, and for the first time, I would admit it. The lighting in the aquarium was just a plus point for his features. It enhanced his facial features a lot. He looked perfect, and like an angel.

 

He sighed, as he kept his gaze at the seahorses, “Are you done observing my face yet?”

 

I snapped out of my thoughts and stuttered, “U-uh, I-i wasn’t l-looking at y-your f-face.”

 

I straightened as he looked at me, saying, “Okay..? But why are you stuttering? Is there anything wrong?”

 

I blinked, “What? No! Of course not, I swear I wasn’t observing how perfect your face was or anything.” I gave myself a mental face-palm, *What in the world did I just blurt out just now? How perfect your face was? Oh my gosh.*

 

He laughed, “What? So you did look at my face, eh?”

 

I sighed in defeat, “Whatever, man, Nam Woohyun. I don’t wanna argue with you over pointless stuff like this.”  I was still blushing madly at this point of time.

 

He chuckled, “But you did look at my face, so don’t deny.”

 

I shook my head and said, as I walked away, “I’m ignoring you.”

 

Before Woohyun could say anything else, Daehyun and Hyomin walked over, with Hyomin hugging Daehyun’s arms. I stopped laughing or smiling but at that instant, when I saw the skin-ship between the both of them, my heart stung. I didn’t even know if I should be doing this but I think I would be hurting Woohyun if I still liked Daehyun and if I liked Woohyun, it would hurt Daehyun when he regains his memories.

 

*This is so hard.* I screamed in my brain. At this moment, I felt something warm on my hands and when I looked down, I saw Woohyun lacing his fingers around mine. I smiled a little at him and it was genuine, or sincere.

 

Hyomin faked a smile and asked, “Hey, Yoonmi and Woohyun. We’re done exploring this place. Do you guys want to have dinner or something?” Woohyun looked at me as I looked back at him. I thought for a while before nodding my head.

 

I felt conflicted with myself upon the decision. A certain part of me asked me to go for the dinner, so that you can do something to arouse Daehyun’s memories. Another part of me was like asking me to leave that place.

 

Hyomin replied, “Okay then. We’re having ginseng chicken tonight. I know of one restaurant near this place, which sells great ginseng chicken soup.”

 

After her announcement of what we were going to eat, we soon left for the restaurant. From the start, it never felt like it was a double date. It felt like Hyomin’s solo show. She chose everything – from the movies to the aquarium to the dinner. Nothing was discussed between the four of us, not even Daehyun. She chose everything herself, like as if she was going out alone.

 

When we reached the restaurant, Daehyun, Woohyun and I gulped at it. It was a rather high class restaurant. It didn’t even look like it sold ginseng chicken soup, like seriously.

 

I said, “Hyomin, I don’t think the three of us have enough money to eat—“

 

Before I could finish my sentence, she cut in and said, “Dinner’s on me. None of you would have to pay.”

 

Woohyun scoffed, “I’m not eating if you’re paying, because I don’t want you to treat me. Let’s go, Yoonmi. Double date ends here. The lovey-dovey atmosphere between you two was getting on my nerves anyway.” He pulled my hand and walked away from the scene. I winced at his grip as it was getting stronger and stronger.

 

I yelled, “Yah! Nam Woohyun! I need to get back there. Let go!”

 

He stopped and turned around to look at me, “What? You wanna go back there and make your heart break again? Besides, I don’t even want to pay for my food. I don’t even like those high end restaurants.”

 

I said, “I need to go back there and arouse his memories.”

 

He replied, “So, you want that backstabber to pay your food? Besides, the dinner is the . She would step your heart and rip it, during dinner.” He continued as he laughed bitterly, “I guess I did the wrong thing by making us come for this double date. I know you want to arouse his memories and by the looks of it, I think you’d be happier if you’re with Daehyun. Am I right?”

 

I gulped at his words. I didn’t even understand my heart right now. I knew I would be happy if I was with Daehyun again but I was starting to have some feelings towards Woohyun as well. I couldn’t even answer his question because I did not even understand what I was thinking. I was contradicting myself every now and then.

 

Thinking of the times that Daehyun and I had and the times that Woohyun and I had, it felt like as if I was happier with Daehyun. But the times I spent with Woohyun was not much either.

 

He walked closer and held onto my shoulders, asking once again, “Are you happier with Daehyun or are you happier with me?”

 

 

-Woohyun’s POV-

 

 

I looked at her confused face and my heart was pounding, as I yearned for her answer. I was willing to give her up and go to Yoonhee, like what she expected from me. It was so that Daehyun could return to her. I looked at her as her pupils were running all over the place, showing her nervousness. Why was I pressuring her into answering me? Was she confused over her feelings?

 

I asked, "Are you confused? I'm sorry. You don't have to answer if you don't want--"

 

She sighed, as she shook her head, “It's okay. I don't know but I think I would be happier with..”

 

I looked at her and asked yearningly, “Happier with who?”

 

I hoped so much that her answer was me but another part told me that it was going to be otherwise. Daehyun and her knew each other earlier than I did. I wouldn’t be surprised if she decided to choose Daehyun. Either way, if she chose me or Daehyun, I would still promise to give her happiness. *Why did this day end like this?* I asked myself. Was it because I pulled her away earlier?

 

She opened and said, “I think I would be happier if I stayed with Daehyun oppa.”

 

My heart literally broke into smithereens as I heard the answer slip from .

 

I nodded as I laughed bitterly, “Fine. I get it right now.” 

 

----------------------------------

 

Author's Note:

Hey subscribers, was it heartbreaking for Woomi shippers? I might want Woomi to come true but I might make Daehyun end up with her as well. :D

Do vote for me in the comments :DDD

Would you guys like....

1. Woohyun X Yoonmi 

or..

2. Daehyun X Yoonmi ?

Vote in the comments section please :DD

It would make my choice easier and so that to satisfy the majority :DDDD

Fight for your favorite couple!! Hahaha xD

 

So I was writing this chapter at 11+ PM (here in Singapore) and I'm really tired after working =_=

Sleeping after writing my letter entry today :D

I'm writing a letter to Woohyun every day in this book. It's kind of like his birthday present actually.

By the way, for subscribers who have Twitter ~~

Do follow me at @ImJustAMVP :D I would do follow back (even tho my bio says 'Tweet for follow back' xD)

Comment and subscribe to this story(or chapter)~ :DDDDD

Love you subbies so much <3 

Good night ! 

- jesslyn1234