Anger and The Truth

Love Of A Bully..

Daehyun stormed off to your house with anger and worry etched in his heart. He thought, *Why didn't she tell me anything about her ankle and why she's going home!* When he reached your house, he pressed the doorbell a few times in a row. You opened door with a pissed off tone, "WHOSE.. this? Oh Oppa.. Hi.." Daehyun asked icily, "Can I go in?!" You flinched at his tone. He was seldom like that, no matter how angry he was, he wasn't like that.

You nodded and allowed him to go in. He placed your bag on the living room table and went by the window. You walked slowly to him and hugged his waist. You whispered, "Oppa.. What's wrong? You're scaring me.." He turned around and looked at you, "I'm just angry because you didn't bother to tell me why you wanted to come home...." You sighed, "It's just that.. I know you'll skip school for me.. I just don't want to.." He asked, "You didn't want to or you forgot?!" You flinched again. Daehyun softened, upon realizing his tone was too harsh, "Uh.. You didn't want to call me, right?"

You nodded, "Yeah, I don't want to trouble you... You should stay in school and study." He smiled, "I understand, Yoon Mi. Come.. Sit down, let me see your ankle.." He took your ankle gently and rolled up your jeans, revealing a swollen red ankle. His eyes widened at how swollen it was. He questioned, "Yah! This definitely don't look like something you'll get from rolling down the stairs. Better tell me the truth eh?" You flustered as you knew that he got it right, nobody could get this by falling down the staircase. However, you didn't want him to confront those girls so you just shook your head and said, "You know how clumsy am I and how hard everytime I fall, right?"

His hands reached your cheeks, it. However, you let out a small yelp when he touched your face. He looked at you and asked, "What's wrong?" You smiled, "Nothing, oppa." He looked at your face and noticed there was some unusual stuff about it. He stood up and smiled, "Erm.. Yoon Mi-ah, can I use your toilet?" You nodded, "Go on!"

When he went to the toilet, you recieved a text message which gave you a frown.

From Unknown Number:

You better not tell Daehyun about

what Yoon Hee had did it to you or

I will take Daehyun away from you. 

When Daehyun came back from the toilet, he softened, "Can you tell me what happened to your face? I realised that there's some blue blacks here.." He pointed at his face. You snapped out of your thoughts and said, "N-no! Nothing happened. It just came when I fell down the staircase.. You know.... I'm clumsy." He stood up and looked at you, "Do you not trust me, Yoon Mi-ah?" You thought glumly, *No.. I just can't tell you what happened to me even if I wanted to.. Its not that I don't trust you* You shook your head, "No. I'm telling the truth."

He stared at you and said, "Well.. It's so obvious you're not telling me the truth, you know." You shook your head again, "I am telling the truth." You looked at Daehyun's expression which showed nothing, *Uh-oh.. Daehyun's angry. I'm sorry, Daehyun.. I trust you but I just don't want you to be taken away by those queenkas..*

On the other hand, Woohyun asked one of the girls who ganged up with Yoon Hee to bully you to meet him outside of school. The girl, of course, agreed unknowingly as she thought that Woohyun wanted to date her or something. When the girl came, she walked over to Woohyun's table and sat down. Woohyun went forward and interrogated, "So.. Did Yoon Hee asked you and your friends to hit someone?" The girl stopped, "U-uh.. I.."

Woohyun continued, "Its okay. I will keep her away from you, just tell me the truth." The girl replied, "Yes. Yoon Hee asked us to hit someone called Yoon Mi while she just stood by there.. I didn't hit her though.. I stood there pretending to hit her, while my eonnis beated her up." He nodded, "Okay.. Thank you for telling me all this. I have to go somewhere now.. I hope we can be friends."

Back to Daehyun and you, Daehyun left you alone in your house. You remembered what he said -- "I think we should separate a while for you to build that trust again.." You decided to chase after Daehyun since he left a few seconds ago. Trying to walk as fast as you can, you tried to catch up to Daehyun who seemed to be walking faster and faster. However, when you finally see him stop, you ran to him but he got up on a bus, leaving for his house.

You walked around aimlessly, wearing thin clothes on this cold winter night. Your ankle hurt a lot more now, after you chased after Daehyun. You walked to a nearby park where you liked to spend your time there when you felt upset. Your grandmother used to bring you here a lot, and this place was full of fun memories with your grandmother. You started to talk, "Halmoni... Daehyun's angry with me.." Woohyun, who was walking past the park on coincidence, saw you and decided to stop to see what you were doing there. You continued, "Daehyun thinks that I don't trust him anymore... But I do, Halmoni.. I do trust him.. Its just that I have some reasons.." Your tears make you choke.

You continued, "He.. told me that we were separating for a while to ask me to build up that trust I already have for him.. I love him so much, Halmoni. I seriously don't know what to do without Daehyun... I don't want to break up with him because of those sickening girls.." Woohyun who was standing a few feet from you, realised that you were crying and you were.. wearing such thin clothes.

He clenched his fist, "Jung Daehyun.. Where the heck are you?.. Yoon Mi-ah.. Don't .. cry.." He didn't know why but his feet was rooted to the ground. He didn't know what to do when you were crying. He felt so hopeless when he saw your tears.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Author's Note -

Jjang~ ^___^ Completed Chapter 6!! Woohoo <3 Thank you so much for reading it.

Hehe ^__^ Thanks~ I made the poster for a LONGGGGG time as I'm not really good at Photoshopping.. -_____- Sigh.. I will still continue to make better chapters and better posters!!! Clappppp~ COMMENT AND SUB NOW OKAY? XD SARANGHAE, MY SUBBIES <3