Found

Love Of A Bully..

Chapter 37 : Found

 

 

 

The both of you walked out of the ward, towards the nurse's table. When you arrived at the nurse's table, you looked at one of them and asked, "May I know which doctor was responsible for my injuries?" The one, who was serving me, smiled and said, "Hold on for a while, as I check. May I get your name please?" You nodded and gave her your name. 

 

While she was checking, the younger nurses at the back were squealing softly as they looked at Daehyun. Daehyun muttered; under his breath but loud enough for you to catch his words, "Those people are so annoying. Can't they just shut up or something?" You chuckled a little and whispered back at Daehyun, "Well, you're that good-looking. That's why girls go heads over heels about you. Get it?" 

 

He sighed, as he looked at you lovingly, "But you do know that I don't need other girls to look at me, right?" You laughed a little and then looked back at the nurse, who was ready to give you the information. She started, "That doctor who treated you is one of our top doctors here and his name is Dr. Shin. Do you need me to inform him that you're looking for him?" You smiled and nodded, "If that's possible, then thank you so much."

 

The nurse shook her head and gave an amicable smile, "It's our pleasure to serve the patients here with utmost care and provide them with their needs."

 

"But," she said, "Dr. Shin had already left the hospital to go to another for a conference. He can only be back by latest tonight." You nodded, "Noted." The both of you then walked away from the table and got back to the room. 

 

When you settled down on the bed, you started, "Oppa, do you know anything about the reason why Woohyun suddenly changed his attitude towards me?" Daehyun blinked for a while and shook his head hesitantly. Well, he definitely knew what happened but he wasn't supposed to reveal the reason to anyone, especially you, Yoonmi. "Really? But it's impossible for him to hate me suddenly, like overnight," you continued, "and come save me from the clutches of the evil girls, a few hours after he told me he hated me."

 

At the talk of that, your heart started to feel a little sour. Daehyun looked at you and then went ahead to hold your hand, giving you a little assuring smile, "He might have a little reason for why he told you that. Don't feel too upset alright?" He   smiled, "Now you go and take a rest for a while, while I go out to the park downstairs and take a little brief walk, okay?" You nodded, "Okay." You slid yourself in bed while Daehyun walked out of the room to take a little breather.

 

Daehyun walked around the park and found a shady bench, as he plumped himself on it. He enjoyed the breeze but sighed afterwards. *The way Yoonmi looked at me while talking about that Woohyun guy,* he thought, *It's definitely more than how friends look at each other. The way she looked upset when she said that Woohyun said that he hated her, it's making my heart cringe as well.* 

 

He continued to think, *Was this how she felt when I told her that she was like a stranger to me, when I first lost my memories? Did she turn into him when I wasn't around? That Woohyun sunbae definitely played a larger part than me, when I lost my memories. Whenever we went out together, the look that he gave her was something that told me that he loved Yoonmi as much as I did.*

 

*But Yoonmi-ah,* he continued, *I can't tell you this yet. When I think that its okay to tell you, then I will tell you.* After another ten minutes or so, his phone vibrated. He took out his phone and saw that an anonymous number was calling him. He picked up warily and said, "Hello?"

 

A male's voice echoed through the phone, "Hello. This is... Uh... Woohyun here."

 

Daehyun stopped for a moment and then continued, "Oh hi. What do you want?" 

 

He sighed and asked, "I-i ... uh... is Yoonmi fine right now?"

 

Daehyun replied, "Yeah, she's fine and thanks for sending her in just now. By the way." He continued, "Why did you tell Yoonmi that you hated her?"

 

There was a little pause on the other side of the phone. Woohyun coughed a little and replied, "Well. I need her to forget about me. I need her to forget that she had a friend like me, so that she could return to you completely and life would change back to the way it was like before." He sighed, "But I didn't know it was hurting for her. It's hurting as much as I feel right now but if I wanted her to be happy, I need to do this." 

 

"Whatever your reasons are, " Daehyun replied, "I will return it to you another day but still, thank you for sending Yoonmi into the hospital." He then ended the phone call and continued to sink himself into his deep thoughts. 

 

On the other hand, Woohyun was looking at his phone as he ended the call. He smiled and mumbled to himself, "It's great that she's safe right now and that nothing big has happened to her." Myungsoo and Sungyeol looked at him, as he was talking to himself. Sungyeol asked, "You need me to send you to the hospital or something? You're talking to yourself."

 

Woohyun looked at him and scoffed, "Go away, choding." Myungsoo looked at him and asked another question, "Why are you so concerned about her even if you said you want to let go of her?" He shrugged, "I have no idea. Everytime I try to push her away from me, I think about her more than usual. It's tough for me." Myungsoo sighed, "Hyung, you're so in love with Yoonmi. Do you know?"

 

"What's the point," he sighed, "She prefers Daehyun to me."

 

 

Back to the hospital, Daehyun was already back in the ward, playing with his phone. You opened your eyes slowly after a 2 hour's rest. When you were about to talk to Daehyun, the door of the ward opened, revealing Dr. Shin. He smiled as he walked in, "I heard that you're looking for me." You started, "Yeah. Just now you asked me if I know someone called Kim Eunah right." 

 

He nodded, "Yeah, and why?"

 

“May I know how you are related to this Kim Eunah?” you asked. You really needed to know any single clue that would lead you to finding your Dad.

 

He thought for a while before replying, “It’s really complicated between us. I mean things are really complicated between us. Eunah and I were supposed to get married because of the fact that she had a child and we really loved each other. However, this girl came in between us and demanded for me to run away with her, or she would hurt Eunah and our baby.”

 

He continued, “She was a really mad girl, and whatever she said, she would do it. So I have no choice but to let go of Eunah. I can’t find her anywhere now and I can’t even find our daughter. I need to explain everything to her.”

 

Was it you or was it that the story reminded you of what your mum told you.

 

“When I saw you,” Dr. Shin continued, “it reminds me of Eunah when I last saw her. You’re like a replica of her when she was young. That’s why I asked you if your mother’s name was Kim Eunah.” You took your wallet out and passed him a photo of your grandmother, your mother and you.

 

“Do you recognize any of the people in here, except for me?” you asked, with hope surging in. Tears were literally b in Dr. Shin’s eyes when you showed him the photo. He smiled, “I finally found you, Eunah.”

 

---------------