A plan

Love Of A Bully..

- Author's Note - For those who are curious of Hyomin's looks, here you go ^__^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You tried to stand up from your spot. When you saw your state in the mirror, you gasped, "How am I going to go back like that?" You searched your small bag which contained your gym clothes for a concealer. You smiled when you saw one in your bag, "This is what I need.." You started to apply the concealer on your face. It managed to cover most of your injuries. However, your ankle was sprained because of the pushes just now. You texted Hyomin, 'Hyomin-ah, I will be going home earlier, I sprained my ankle.. Can you bring my bag to my house later? I will give you my address later.'

You walked to the school office and got a day off from school. Although you didn't act like you were hurt from the bashings, you were actually hurt -- Physically and mentally. You did not have any relations with the queenkas, but you did have relations with Daehyun.. and Woohyun, in a way. Tears started to brim in your eyes as you walked out of the school, trying as hard not to limp. You thought, *It isn't my fault that Daehyun is my boyfriend.. We just loved each other.. And.. Woohyun.. I didn't choose to talk to him as well..* Tears started to come out but you rubbed your eyes so that it won't be too obvious.

Woohyun was with Myungsoo and Sungyeol as they were on their short class break between intervals. Sungyeol wanted to grab a drink from the school cafeteria, so Woohyun and Myungsoo followed suit. When they were walking, Woohyun saw you and you were somehow limping. He thought, *What's wrong with her..? She was fine a while ago..* Woohyun smiled at his friends, "Uh.. I will catch you guys later at the cafeteria. I have something to do first." Myungsoo nodded, "Okay then.."

After Myungsoo and Sungyeol walked out of his sight, Woohyun chased after you. He grabbed your arm, which made you yelp a bit. You turned around and saw Woohyun. You pulled your hand back. He asked, smirking, "Ditching school, eh? Miss Yoon Mi?" You retorted, "It's none of your business. I took a day off from school from the SCHOOL OFFICE. Get it? Now, will you let me go home?" You were pretty irritable and that quite shocked Woohyun. No matter how much he pissed you off from the past two days, you weren't as irritable as this.

He continued to ask, "What's wrong with your ankle?" You gaped, *How did he know?* He shrugged, "I saw you limping.. from there." You answered, "Seriously, you shouldn't know why. I just fell from the staircase." Woohyun examined your face and smirked, "Fine, Miss Yoon Mi. You can go home now, but what about my UNIFORM? Still help me wash it, alright?!" You nodded your head and walked away, thinking, *What's wrong with him? My leg hurts like now, and all he can think of is his uniform. What the heck?* Woohyun looked at your back view and sighed, "What's wrong with Yoon Mi?" Suddenly, someone came into his mind, *All this.. it must be Shin Yoon Hee.. That ridiculous girl*

Woohyun decided to confront her later, "That girl, she would totally get it from me."

After school, Daehyun was trying to look for you but you weren't there. Hyomin's heart skipped a beat as she saw Daehyun standing there. She never seen such a hot guy in her life and Daehyun was the very first. He walked into the class, and since Hyomin was the only person left in the class, packing your bag, Daehyun walked over. He asked coldly, "Do you know where's YoonMi?" Hyomin stopped for a brief moment. So, the reason why he came in was actually you and not her. She felt really pissed off for a moment as she really thought that he wanted to talk to her. She smiled as she replied, trying to hide her jealousy, "Yoon Mi.. She went home as she sprained her ankle.. Why are you looking for her?"

Upon hearing that, Daehyun grabbed Yoon Mi's bag and left for the door. He walked to her house as quick as possible. He was feeling quite annoyed as you didn't tell him that you sprained you ankle and you went home. Hyomin felt really upset as she allowed her hands to be clenched into a fist, *Why does she have the hottest junior of our school? I should be more compatible with Daehyun and NOT her.*

On the other hand, Woohyun was walking to Yoon Hee's class, ready to confront her. When Yoon Hee saw him, she pushed herself on him and hugged him like a koala bear, "Oppa! I missed you, do you miss me?" She batted her eyelashes which made Woohyun feel really disgusted. Myungsoo and Sungyeol, who was looking by the side, felt really irritated with her actions as well. They both thought, *Don't she have a sense of shame? Hyung didn't even say that she's his girl.*

Woohyun asked, "Did you hurt Yoon Mi? Kim Yoon Mi, a year one junior." Yoon Hee froze at your name and felt really angry inside. She asked, "Is that girl the reason you came for me? I didn't hurt her, I swear." Woohyun rolled his eyes, "Fine. But you better NOT hurt her or I will hurt you doubly hard, even if you're a girl." Woohyun walked away after telling her what he wanted to say.

Soon, someone approached Yoon Hee. Yoon Hee smirked, "Oh well.. Look whose here, this is my beloved cousin.. Aren't you?" She stammered, "Eonni, can you help me.. snatch Daehyun away from .. Yoon Mi?" She smirked, "I can, but you must listen to what I say in order for me to easily get him for you.." That person nodded and Yoon Hee, once more, smirked evilly as if she had something planned on her mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------