Chapter 6 - Awake

I Saw That

"Kwon ____!"

You opened your eyes and the first thing you saw was Myungsoo's beautiful pair of eyes. His hands were both on your cheeks, holding your extremely pale face. His face was so close to yours. His eyes kept staring at you with that kind of look; a mix between fear, worry and confusion.

"What the hell are you doing here?" asked Myungsoo. You turned your head and looked around. The darkness of the night had gone and the sun was just about to rise. Then, you saw wooden floor, glass door, curtains. That time, you realized something; you were nowhere but at your very own balcony.

"B-but Myungsoo... I was..."

Your memory flashed that moment back; the lady, the eyes, the knife, everything. You let go of Myungsoo's hands and touched your cheeks with your own hands. Then you started touching your nose, eyes, lips, and all the entire parts of your face.  Everything was fine. No cut, no blood, no pain; nothing's wrong. You were safe.

"____-ah, what happened?"

You couldn't say a thing. Tears were then falling uncontrollably from your eyes. You definitely felt threatened. You never felt so frightened and scared to death before in your life.

Myungsoo pulled you into his arms, letting you feel the warmth of his body. He had no idea of what's going on with you. That was the second time he saw you like that. But this time, it's worse. He just woke up, coming out to his balcony to stretch his body and get some fresh air. He was more than shocked when he found you lying outside, on the floor, trembling.

"She tried to k-kill me..."

"What? Who?"

"Hongdae. Yes, it was Hongdae. I went to Hongdae..."

"Hongdae? _____-ah, you're dreaming!"

"I WASN'T!"

"YES, YOU WERE!"

"But, I... I..."

You couldn't deny the fact that you're here; not in Hongdae, not standing on a small path behind a club, not having your face stabbed with a knife. If it was real, you wouldn't be lying on your balcony right now. You might've died.  

Thanks to Myungsoo, you're able to calm yourself down. His tight hug brought you back to reality. You were still in shock, so you promised Myungsoo to tell him all the things you saw later. And just some minutes later, you got ready for school and pretended like nothing happened...