Chapter 28 - Club

I Saw That

a/n:

Double update!

This one is kinda short, but well... yeah, haha.

 

Sorry.

/jumps off a cliff/

 


 

 

After turning on the Spartan mode, you finally made it to get out from the crowd. You were now in one peaceful corner of the club. The bartender was busy minding his own job.  You pulled one of the chairs and sat your exhausted self down. From this distance, those people looked like a bunch of morons. They had totally lost it.

This was a dream but the thirst was real. You ended up asking for a glass of water to the curly haired bartender, receiving a raised eyebrow for ordering such thing while everyone’s having liquor in this kind of place and hour. You didn’t drink and you didn’t care.

 

“Here you go.” He quickly handed you a huge glass of water. Perhaps he noticed how tired you were. You swore you heard him muttering something about having vodka.

You still didn’t get how you ended up entering your dreamland. Did you fall asleep on Myungsoo’s hug? That must be embarrassing. But then again, why was it so sudden?

 

You were lost in thought until someone caught your attention.

 

It was the man you hugged, accidentally, earlier. You quickly gulped down all the remaining water on the glass and ran after him. The bartender just rolled his eyes and for the second time he muttered something about vodka, but this time it was like ‘Oh thank goodness it’s not vodka. didn’t even bother to pay’.

He was walking outside the club. You kept yourself in a safe distance from that guy. You weren’t sure why you followed him, though. Well, it’s better than being stuck inside. You weren’t the type who enjoyed the night life.

As you followed him out, you just realized that he was using the back door. There’s no way the entrance for a club this big would be just an unattractive common steel door like that.

 

Wait.

 

The word ‘club’ somehow stopped you from moving. It was like a trigger word that woke you up, though you were still dreaming.

 

 

 

Don’t tell me this is…

 

 

 

The guy seemed to hear your steps, perhaps even knew your existence since the beginning. Fortunately, you managed to hide behind a pile of boxes before he saw you. From your hideout you could finally see the face of him.

 

 

He didn’t really look Asian, to be honest. There’s a trace of somewhat Caucasian on his face, you didn’t know. You quickly assumed that he was mixed. But the most outstanding feature was his eyes. They were sharp and ready to stab anyone on his sight. You even shivered a bit when you saw them. The furrowed thick eyebrows made him look angry. Well, perhaps he was angry. You couldn’t really tell.

He continued walking. You quietly made your steps, a bit tip-toeing so he wouldn’t hear. But before you even got out from your oh-so-called hideout, the label glued on every single box you’d been hiding behind caught your attention.

 

 

Property of Club NB

 

 

Club NB.

 

N freaking B.

 

 

So, you were right. This was the second crime scene. You snapped back to reality, though you practically were still dreaming, and followed that furious-looking handsome guy. He might be someone, someone that belonged to the list.

 

 

 

If this is Club NB, could he be-?