Chapter 13 - Crush

I Saw That

You slowly opened your eyes. Your cheeks got really cold as they were 'sticked' with the floor. But you no longer felt dizzy now. You then got up and just casually went back to your class. However, there was no one inside as you went in. Your class looked really neat, unlike how it was when you left; stuffed and messy. The board was clean and all the seats were empty. Apparently, everyone had gone home.

"Oh God, how long did I lay down there?"

You quickly took your bag and went out from your class. The school was just totally empty. You were left alone in this total silence. Where the heck was everyone? As you went downstairs, you saw a familiar girl passing.

"Hey!"

You called her but she didn't seem to hear you. That girl walked so fast that you needed to ran down the stairs to chase her. This time you shouted her name.

"Yoo Jiah!"

Jiah stopped walking and turned around to see you. She indeed looked so pretty, especially when she smiled. No wonder why Myungsoo had a crush on her...

Jiah bowed and greeted you, "Oh, ____-ah. Why are you still here?"

"Well I... I fell asleep and seems like no one even bothered to wake me up."

"Oh, really? You do look tired anyway. Maybe they don't wanna disturb you."

"Yeah, whatever. Oh and you, aren't you going home?"

 

But Jiah didn't answer.

 

"Jiah-ya...?"

She covered her face with both her hands and started crying out of the blue. It was just so sudden. You were left frozen and confused as you didn't think you said or did anything wrong to her. Why was she crying?

"J-jiah, are you okay?"

You tried to pull away her hands and wiped her tears. Jiah was still crying with both eyes closed and tears flowing like a river. You tried to comfort her with a hug. She started to calm down and let go of your hug. Slowly, Jiah opened her eyes.

 

Fear trailed down your spine as you saw the look in her eyes.

 

"No way..."

That familiar killer gaze was there... plus an evil smirk as she tried to throttle you.

"ANDWAAAAAEEEEEEEE!"

 

***

 

"KWON ____!"

You woke up with your head rested on a warm chest and your legs were covered with a blanket. You were on someone's arms. You could feel that they were toned and firm despite being covered by the school uniform. This person held you tightly like there's no tomorrow.

 

Wait a second. Where were you?

 

You saw around and found yourself lying on a bed inside the school's clinic. And there was Myungsoo.

"_____-ah, do you hear me?"

"Yes. Clearly."

"Thank goodness." He hugged you tighter. "You don't know how panic I was, finding you collapsed in front of my class."

Soon as he finished his sentence, he made his lips touch yours softly. Yes, he freaking kissed you and made you fully awake in shock, frozen on your current position.

 

What was that? You never expected it.

 

Myungsoo smiled shyly. You swore you even saw him blushing a bit. And there came our awkward Myungsoo.

"By the way, ____-ah, did you have another nightmare? Why did you scream like that? You freaked me out." He changed the topic, trying to hide the fact that he was just about to blush hard.

This ruined the whole atmosphere. You didn't know how to answer his questions. Indeed, another nightmare came and haunted you. You didn't see a murder though someone was trying to kill you, again.

But how were you supposed to say it? You couldn't just bluntly said that the girl Myungsoo was trying to hit on tried to kill you, could you?



"Myungsoo, did Jiah come to school today?"