Chapter 17 - Lost

I Saw That

"What the heck..."

 

A girl with long straight hair and fresh blood flowing all over her uniform was hanging on the ceiling. No rope. A huge fishing hook was the only thing supported her almost-splitted neck. You couldn't help but throw up. It was indeed disgusting. As the hook couldn't seem to support the girl's body, she fell down right on the wooden floor above her; neck was completely splitted.

The three of you jumped in surprise. Her head kept rolling toward your direction. As it stopped right in front of your feet, you screamed your lungs out.

 

 

It was Jiah's head.

 

 

Myungsoo lost all the control of his mind and body. He cried like crazy, smashing everything he saw on the kitchen, throwing all of them to all direction. A set of knives on the kitchen counter caught Myungsoo's attention. He took one; the longest, the sharpest knife. "I'll find you. I'll kill you, bastard. I'll ing kill you." Myungsoo mumbled to himself.

"Stop it!" You hugged his back and tried to snatch away the knife he's holding. It was no use. Myungsoo was of course bigger, taller, and stronger than you were. He walked with no clear direction around the house and kept calling for the murderer to show up.

 

 

Meanwhile you were still there, in the kitchen, staring blankly at Jiah's soulless body.

 

"Wait a second..."

 

 

 

Just then you realized that Mr. Jungyeop was nowhere to be found.


 

The chapter is getting shorter and shorter LOL

I'm sorry guys...

I'm currently doing a brainstorm since I have too many alternative plots on my head, duh -_-

I'll update soon...

 

...perhaps /bricked/