Chapter 32 - Reunion

I Saw That

You couldn’t stay still inside the bus you’re riding on. When you needed to go somewhere in a hurry, everything seemed to work in a slow pace, just like what was happening now. You muttered and cursed under your breath seeing the traffic jam ahead. Why now?

You tried to keep chill and calm yourself down. In this kind of situation you told yourself not to do something stupid. But your instinct was against you. Doing something stupid was needed sometimes.

And that’s why you got off from the bus and ran all the way up to Namsan. Myungsoo was there, or at least that’s what the message said. You had no idea why or how he ended up being there, but you went anyway. You needed Myungsoo right now.

After running with all your might for about fifteen minutes, finally you arrived to the place that you could easily recognize, as it had appeared on your dream. You were in Namsan already and all you had to do now was to find Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

Wherever you are, meet me at Mt. Namsan now

–Myungsoo

 

 

 

 

The message was just as unclear as the situation. You kept running both mentally and physically, and that’s why you felt dead tired right now.

Finally something, or someone to be exact, caught your attention.

It was Myungsoo standing among the crowds. You could easily notice him even from the back. He was in his uniform just like the last time you saw him, standing still like he was frozen. You carefully reached for him.

You weren’t quite sure whether it’s really Myungsoo. You weren’t sure of anything actually. Another ridiculous thing might occur and you knew that your world had turned upside down into a place that you couldn’t recognize at all.

 

 

 

 

“Myungsoo?”

 

 

 

 

Gladly, it was really Myungsoo.

He hugged you right away, not one care was given despite how the people around were eyeing the two of you. You’re glad to be able to feel the warmth of his body one more time.

“What are you doing here, Myungsoo? I really don’t understand what’s going on.”

“Neither do I, but one thing for sure, we are not dreaming, are we? This is the real world, isn’t it? And everything happened before, when we came to Jiah’s house, even when we had the coffee; those are dreams, right?”

You froze as Myungsoo said so.

 

“So… it wasn’t only me?”

“I think so, ____. We’re supposed to be at Jiah’s house, aren’t we? But then I found myself lying on the grasses where Suho and Minseok ever did, like on that one dream you told me! I ran down that hill, clueless.”

So, it wasn’t only you who were dreaming this time. Myungsoo was dreaming along with you.

 

“At least you’re not awake in the middle of Mr. Zitao’s class with a hit on the head.” You bitterly smiled. Myungsoo caressed your cheeks and chuckled. You hoped that this moment would last longer. But as much as you wanted, you also needed to end this freaking confusing mystery as soon as possible.

“What should we do now, Myungsoo?”

“Let’s find Jungyeop.”

"But where?"

 

 

 

"Do you still keep his address?"

 

 

 


a/n:

this is officially the beginning of the big thing i told you earlier guys :)

another chapter will be up soon. it's a promise, you guys have my words.

and don't forget to comment and subscribe