Chapter 11 - Sweet

I Saw That

"That's it, I won't sleep," you told yourself.

Decision had been made. You chose to stay awake all night long. It's not that you had something to do or such; you were just too afraid to sleep. The two previous murders you witnessed were pretty freaky and somehow left kind of trauma on you. Those two were enough; you didn't want to add any other nightmare to your list.

So you prepared a big flask full of hot water, a big mug and lots of coffee. You had to win over this battle with sleepiness, no matter what. It's a war.

"What did those dreams have to do with me?" you thought while preparing your first 'shot' of coffee. You didn't even know those persons you saw, and everyone started killing others and dying all of a sudden. The world around you just felt insane.

You stood and saw your own reflection on the mirror. Two days of misery had turned you into a pathetic girl. Your eye bags became worse and it would surely be even worse in the upcoming hours. You thought you just looked as messy as your life. You were too tired to cry that no tears fell even though you felt like so.

"Argh!" You messed your hair in distress. "Why am I like this? What the hell is going on?"

"I don't know either."

You were shocked as hell as you felt a tight grip around your waist; in other words, a back hug.

 

"Myungsoo... What are you doing here?"

"I heard the girl next door declared that she's not gonna sleep tonight, so I came to accompany her." He rested his chin on your shoulder and smiled.

"Plus, she didn't even lock the door."

"Was I that loud, Myungsoo?"

"Well, that's loud enough to be heard from my room."

He let go of the hug and brought his favorite white blanket he left at the balcony in.

"____-ah, don't push yourself too hard," he said as he saw your 'supply' on the desk; those coffee.

"I'd rather force myself to stay awake than having another bloody nightmare, Myungsoo." You sat on the bed and drank your coffee.

He sat closely besides you and frowned his eyebrow as he made sure that he wouldn't sleep too. "Alright. I'll stay up with you."

 

And that was a total lie.

 

He fell asleep in like five minutes after he said so. You weren't mad at him though. He was always a sleepyhead at the first place. You took the blanket he put on the floor and covered him. So, you ended up staying up accompanied with many cups of coffee, and sleeping Myungsoo on your bed. Well, he wasn't a big help but at least he made you feel refreshed by seeing his adorable face while sleeping. You kept staring at him for the rest of the night, his head gently.

 

The coffee did work and kept you awake.

But it seemed to make you 'drunk' a little.

You felt enough and couldn't drink any more coffee. So you put the mug on the desk and lied besides Myungsoo. You didn't wanna lie down on the floor anyway. You turned yourself facing Myungsoo. You were once again amazed with his facial features.

His forehead. His eyebrows. His eyes. His nose. His cheeks. His lips.

 

You stopped there.

 

Well, it wasn't all your fault though. His lips were indeed irresistible.

Softly, you planted your lips on his. You never knew that his lips were that sweet.

 

It was... nice.

 

You then quickly moved back, afraid of waking him up but thank goodness he didn't. You could feel that your face was turning red from blushing. So, you got up from the bed, sat on the desk and chose to randomly surfed the internet on your notebook, pretending that nothing happened in case he's awake.

That's right when you found an interesting ad.
 

 

Lee Jungyeop.

Certified paranormal expert.

Provides paranormal investigation and ghost-hunting service.

Contact XXX-XXX-XXXX.