Chapter 15 - Jungyeop

I Saw That

Myungsoo and you had been waiting for like an hour in this sushi bar. You were nervous as hell. This was actually nothing. You were just about to meet someone. But you knew that this 'someone' might change your whole life.

"Why does it take so long?" Myungsoo took a glance at his watch. It's almost 10 PM and there was no sign of the person who had been being waited for to come.

"Myungsoo, maybe we should just go home. He may never come anyway..."


 

"Irasshaimase~ Welcome!"

Right when the two of you were just about to leave, the waiter shouted loudly as a brown-coated man entered the sushi bar. Was that the man that you'd been waiting for?

"Lee Jungyeop-sshi...?"

That man smiled and immediately took a seat besides you. To your surprise, he looked friendlier than you thought. At a glance, he looked just like any other man on their 40s or something. Rather than a psychic, he looked more like a... teacher.

"So, you must be ____-sshi. Pardon me for coming late. I had a sudden business to do, you know..."

"I-it's okay. Thank you for coming, sir."

"And... you are?" He pointed at Myungsoo who was sitting on you other side.

"Kim Myungsoo. I'm her friend."

"Ah, yes... I heard about you from ____. Now, tell me what happened."
 

 

You took out your book and started showing all those sketches you made. The three of you were drown in a fruitful conversation. Jungyeop-sshi was a really nice man to talk to. He patiently listened to your whole stories while having a cup of hot tea.

"This is interesting..." he said, "I've dealed with ghosts and spirits for years, but I never found something like this."

"So, is there anything that you can do?" Myungsoo asked hesitantly.

"There's something we could try. And I'll need your help, young man."
 

 

And so, as the sushi bar closed, the three of you walked on the windy night to solve all this puzzling situation...

 


 

It's a really short update, I know... Sorry :(

And I'm sooooooo, so sorry for the long hiatus~

m(_ _)m