Chapter 42 - Heal

I Saw That

 

 

"Who are you? Don't you remember?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Damn..."

 

"____-ah, are you okay?" Myungsoo ran toward you as fast as possible when he saw you tripped. And there you were, unintentionally lying on your stomach at the school's running track, after you tripped over... nothing. Yes, you were just being the embarassing clumsy kid you were.

"I'm alright. Thanks." Myungsoo helped you sit and squatted beside you.

"You're bleeding, ____-ah."  He carefully held your injured knee and gave you a concern look, which made you blush a bit. "It's quite a big cut you got. Come, get on my back."

"No, no, no. It's okay, Myungsoo-ya." You smiled, resisting the tiny bit of pain you actually had, and tried to get up. "See? I'm okay."

Myungsoo glanced at you for a while before he made you clung your arm on his shoulder. "I'll take you to the clinic."

"No, you don't have to. I have band-aids on my bag and–"

"Clinic. Now."

"Okay..."

 

Honestly, you didn't want to trouble him. You did bleed a lot but it wasn't a serious injury; a band-aid and some water and you'd be fine. But you finally gave up and followed this stubborn person named Myungsoo anyway.

There was no one in the clinic when you got there. You sat on the edge of the bed while Myungsoo was roaming through the small clinic room, looking for some alcohol.

"Geez... Where do they put that thing?"

"I'll just use the band-aid..."

"Do you want to get infected by all the germs and bacteria and whatever they are? You gotta make it sterile, ____-ah. I'll go ask the teachers. You, stay here and don't get hurt or..."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll..."

"I'll what, Kim Myungsoo?"

"I'll kiss you, Kwon ____." Myungsoo smirked then laughed at your astounded face.

"Wait here, okay?"

 

Myungsoo ran and left while you still had your jaw dropped. It took you some minutes to get back to your senses. You knew it was a joke, but still, it made you flustered.

You liked Myungsoo anyway.

To think about it, it's kind of funny how Myungsoo got all panic like that. You were happy that he cared a lot about you, even though he might only see you as his close friend, as a sister at its best.

Friend zone, it was.

 

You're the type that got bored easily, so you jumped off the bed and decided to wipe the blood first while waiting. Then, you could use the alcohol later when Myungsoo got back here to the clinic.

You thought that would be hurt.

 

"What the hell...?"

 

It took you some minutes to realize that your wound was... gone.

When you wiped your knee, the open cut that was there earlier was just nowhere to be found. It didn't even leave a mark. Your knee looked perfectly fine, just like nothing happened.

Were you dreaming? Were you just hallucinating?

Where did the wound go? How could this happen?

 

"____-ah, I got the alcohol!" You quickly covered your knee with some bandage and got back to the bed, right before Myungsoo burst into the room with a bottle of alcohol on his hand.

You couldn't let Myungsoo know this, could you?

 

"Let me clean the– Hey, why did you...?"

"Mrs. Han came here when you're away. She said that I gotta get it cured fast, so she did this." You pointed the bandage on your knee.

"Well... great." Myungsoo put the alcohol on the table and sat beside you.

"So, how do you feel?"

"Better. I'm sorry, Myungsoo. I–"

"That's okay." Myungsoo gave you his sweet, reassuring smile.

 

 

***

 

 

You sat there in a place you didn't know. You had walked as far as you could, but you didn't even know where you're heading. The fog was really thick and you still couldn't see anything. Perhaps, you were just walking around the same place. Perhaps, you're not even going anywhere.

Perhaps, this was just a dream.

 

 

 

"Who are you? Don't you remember?"

 

 

 

"Who are you?" You asked yourself while hugging your knees close to your chest. You're on the verge of having a mental breakdown. Myungsoo was gone and now you literally lost him. No, he's dead and you're lost. You didn't even know what 'dimension' you were in.

Were you also dead? Was that you who died and not Myungsoo? But that's impossible... wasn't it?

 

 

 

"Who are you?"

 

 

 

You heard that voice, again.

 

 

 

"Who are–"

 

 

 

"Shut the up!" You stood up and yelled to whoever it was. You cried from all the craziness you're facing. What the was going on? What's with that voice? Where the hell were you?

 

 

 

You heard the voice again. This time, it's laughing.

 

 

 

That's when it finally hit you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Was that... me?"

 

 

 


 

a/n:

sorry for the hella late update ;A;

so here i am, back with even more confusion and absurdity lol

/throws confetti/

 

anyway thanks for all the love for this story :)

i love you and i love to troll you guys <3

 

sincerely,

hardcorefan