Chapter 38 - Gun

I Saw That

a/n:

here you go...

and please, don't kill me readers

/hide/


 

 

 

"But you know, I haven't had my main course."

 

“W-what?” Myungsoo lost his temper. He was about to snatch the gun from Jungyeop’s hand when suddenly the old man single-handedly grabbed his collar. For a man his age, he was really strong; even Myungsoo’s body was slightly lifted. It’s like Myungsoo was paralyzed, he’s just unable to fight back no matter how hard he tried.

“Are you thinking of killing me, young kid?” Jungyeop giggled. Soon, his giggles turned into louder and louder. He was laughing at the young man on his grip. Myungsoo tried to run away from him, but Jungyeop was somehow stronger than he thought.

 

Oh, wait. He’s a demon, anyway.

 

“What’s so funny? Let him go, you monster!” You tried to rescue Myungsoo, but in the end, Jungyeop pushed you away until you fell to the ground with his other free hand. You stood up and tried to fight back, but Myungsoo stopped you.

“No, ____, don’t hurt yourself!”

“You heard that, young lady?” Jungyeop turned his gaze from Myungsoo to you who was standing still on your position.

“But you see…” Jungyeop tossed Myungsoo down, followed by a loud groan from Myungsoo who fell on his back. You ran to Myungsoo, but Jungyeop grabbed your wrist. “You’re not supposed to be here on the first place.”

If gaze could kill, you would’ve died now. Jungyeop’s eyes were screaming evil. Tears rolled down your cheeks for the nth time. You were scared to death.

 

“You’re such a nuisance, young lady. You ruined my plan. You’re not supposed to see anything.”

“I never wished to see any of these!”

“But you did.” Jungyeop tossed you down as he did to Myungsoo and pointed his gun right to your head. “And therefore, you would be the special dish for my main course.”

“No! Don’t do that!” Myungsoo struggled to wake up and reached you, ignoring the throbbing pain he felt on his back. Jungyeop moved the gun; now it’s aiming at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo stood up and ran toward Jungyeop. He once again tried to snatch the gun. This time, it was you who was paralyzed. No matter what you tried, somehow you just simply couldn’t move.

“Don’t be silly, young man.” Myungsoo was still wrestling with Jungyeop, trying to throw the gun away from the demon’s hand. “You will never be able to kill me.”

“Who said that?” Myungsoo replied in anger. He never thought a wrestle with an old man would be this exhausting. How old was he again?

 

“I’ll die…” Jungyeop smirked, again. “… only if you die.”

 

Myungsoo was surprised and stopped attacking Jungyeop the demon. He took a step back, not believing on what he just heard.

“Oops, I’m not supposed to tell you.” Jungyeop playfully said. He smirked, again. Oh God, how you hated that annoying, devilish, cursed smirk of his.

“Well then, I guess I have to go. See you later.” With that, Jungyeop was lost from both Myungsoo’s and your sight. He just disappeared like that, leaving his very own revolver behind… in purpose, of course.

Myungsoo took the gun and walked toward you. He sat down beside you and pulled you into his embrace. You let out your tears on his shoulder, letting all the pain and sorrow out from your mind and body.

 

“You okay, ____?” Myungsoo asked you with his gentle voice. You could only nod, too busy sobbing and crying on his muscular arms.

“D-did you hear what he said?” Myungsoo stuttered his words.

“I… I heard everything, Myungsoo.” You managed to speak between your non-stop sobs.

“He’ll die if I die. Everything will be over.” Myungsoo released you and took the gun which he put on his pocket.

 

 

 

To your surprise, he was aiming at himself, placing the tip of it to the side of his head, smiling gently while looking right into your eyes.