Chapter 14 - Phone

I Saw That

Myungsoo listened to your every single words carefully, trying hard not to freak out. His eyes almost popped out as he heard you saying more and more sentences, especially when you said the word 'Jiah'. You told him everything you saw during your loss of consciousness.

"____-ah, are you sure?"

"You're still doubting me?"

"N-no... It's just..."

Even though he hadn't finished his words, you knew exactly what he's going to say. Plus, he already knew that your dream wasn't just simply a dream.

He didn't wanna believe that, but he knew that your words were true. He knew that you weren't making up stories or such.

"I'm sorry..." You hated to see his down expression. Somehow, you felt guilty for dragging him into your problem. It's now harder for both Myungsoo and you since Jiah went and joined this bloody game.

"But why Jiah? Why must her? And why must you?" he finally broke the silence and spoke.

"That's exactly what I'm wondering, Myungsoo." If only you knew the answer, this nightmare would've ended. Unfortunately, you didn't.



You tried to fix the atmosphere and suggested the two of you to go home. It's no use to stay on the school's clinic, musing over all these crazy things. Myungsoo gave you a ride home. He didn't say any more words since those last questions he made. He must be shocked, and hurt.

You entered your room and threw yourself to the bed like you always did. Memories passed by as you let your eyes wandering around your small, cozy room.

Once, this room was the warmest place on earth, where you ever spent your night with the most precious boy in your life. But now, no matter how many times you saw it, this room was no more than freaking cold walls with some stuffs inside. It's so dead.
 

 

Suddenly, you remembered something.
 

 

You quickly took your 'sketchbook' and opened the last page you drew on. There it was, the thing you looked for, written in a messy handwriting you made in a hurry.

It's a phone number. You then took your cellphone and made a call. Perhaps, this would work.

You felt nervous and anxious at the same time. You were patiently waiting for the call to be picked up when finally you heard a deep, friendly voice beyond.
 

 

"Hello. This is Lee Jungyeop speaking. May I help you?"
 




Everyone~ I'm so sorry... *bows*

It's almost a month since my last update. I'm really really sorry to keep you guys waiting...

m(_ _)m

 

Thanks for reading, I'll try to update more~