Chapter 30 - Appearing

I Saw That

Myungsoo was sitting on the cold marble floor, holding you on his left arm. His right hand your pale cheek and moved up to your hair, some traces of your hair away from your sleeping face. The moment you finally woke up, he hugged you tightly, not even giving a chance for you to fully open your eyes.

“____-ah,” he broke down to tears, not even able to finish his own sentence. Some tears fell down to your face, breaking your heart into pieces.

 

Look at what you’ve done, ____. You made him cry.

 

“You scared me,” Myungsoo rubbed his cheeks and wiped away those tears with his hand, nervously laughing. He loosened the grip and helped you get up. His hands never left you though.

“Myungsoo, what happened?” You had no idea how you ended up like this. The only thing you remembered was the dream. The word ‘oppa’ was even still echoing in your mind.

“Well I should be the one asking, ____. Are you okay? You suddenly passed out like that.”

“So, I passed out,” you mumbled before you told Myungsoo everything you witnessed just now in your unconscious state.

 

Everything kind of made sense now; at least you found the relation between the victims. The mysterious red haired lady named Victoria was Kris’ girlfriend. While Minseok, he seemed to have been hitting on her, though she was taken. Suho… you weren’t sure about him though. You still didn’t get why Minseok killed him but at least you knew that they were friends.

 

And the one who killed Kris was the girl who called him ‘oppa’.

 

It was no one but Jiah.

 

 “She was probably defending herself,” you concluded. And again, the situation reversed. Those who killed would be killed. You still didn’t get why though. If only you could see better how Kris turned out killing Victoria.

 

Still, none of you could get why exactly they ended up kill each other.

 

Something’s definitely off.

 

 

 

“Well, well… Look at the two of you. How sweet…” Another surprise came inside the white room. You didn’t even have to turn your head to see who was talking.

"Who are you?" Both of you stood up as she walked closer and closer. Myungsoo kept you behind his back.

"Who am I? Oh God, Myungsoo. Aren't we dating? How rude is that to dump your girlfriend like this?" The girl was playing with her pretty long hair, curling it with her fingers seductively.

Well, yes. Physically, she was Jiah. But who knew what or who she really was inside?

 

"I never said we are. And you never are my girlfriend. Also, you're definitely not Jiah. You couldn't be her. I don't know you. Who the hell are you?" You felt Myungsoo squeezed your hand tighter. Somehow, there's a spark of joy and relief in your heart. But of course, it wasn't the right time to be happy.

"My dear. How could you do this to me?" If only you could, you would've pulled her hair and slammed her head to the nearest wall. That face she put on as she spoke; it was really, really annoying.

"You're dead, Jiah. You're freaking dead." Myungsoo emphasized the word, which pissed Jiah off even more.

"Dead? What do you mean by dead, baby? Isn't that a bit rude?" Jiah placed her hand on Myungsoo's chin. It looked super pale, to be honest.

Myungsoo quickly slapped her hand away. Jiah took a step back. She turned her gaze from Myungsoo to you, right to your eyes that had been watching her the whole time.

 

Those eyes; the eyes that every killers you saw had, was there. As expected.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kwon _____!"

You woke up when your Chinese teacher, Mr. Zitao, hit your head lightly with the textbook. Thank goodness the book wasn't big and thick.

"No one is allowed to doze off in my class, I warn you. Next time, I will not be easy on you. Understand?"

"Yes sir, I'm really sorry." You bowed your head. Mr. Zitao went back to the front and continued teaching.

You immediately tidied up your hair and your uniform. Soon, you paid your attention back the lesson. You didn't want to be hit with Mr. Zitao's legendary wushu stick if you fell asleep for the second time, anyway.

 

 

 

Wait... what?

 

 

 

 


 

a/n:

OMG I'm so sorry ;A;

This chapter was supposed to be posted last week. I did add the chapter but I forgot to publish it.

/babo/

 

Anyway, it's a bit surprising, isn't it? Hahaha, wait until you see the next chapter ;)