Chapter 29 - Truth

I Saw That

“What are you doing here, Victoria?” he said in fluent English. He had a deep voice suiting his gorgeous feature. You were startled, not because of his voice or his perfect English, but because of what he said.

 

Victoria?

 

You couldn’t see this Victoria he was talking to, so you bent down and carefully moved closer to where he stood, hiding behind another pile of boxes with the same label. Founding the perfect angle, you narrowed your eyes and finally got the sight of this woman called Victoria.

 

 

 

It was the red haired lady.

 

 

 

You almost shrieked but luckily you didn’t. She looked exactly the same as you saw on your nightmare. She was the reason why you walked all the way to Hongdae that night. She was the one who almost stabbed you with her kni-

 

Wait.

 

Had she killed Minseok yet? That man, or at least his dead body, must be around here if so.

 

“Vic, answer me.” His voice caught back your attention. If only things weren’t this serious, you might’ve enjoyed this scene because it was pretty much the same with those on Hollywood movies; dramatic and beautiful. Both his hands were on her shoulders, but the red haired lady kept her head down like she heard nothing.

“Vic, are you okay?” You could feel affection on the way he spoke. This man, whoever he was, must love the red haired lady.

To think about it, you honestly felt the same way every time you heard Myungsoo. Seriously, just the thought about it made you blush hard.

 

But there’s no way he loved me. It's Jiah, not me.

 

 

 

“Kris…”

 

 

 

Huh?

Kris?

Who was Kris?

 

You stopped daydreaming and paid your attention back to what you assumed as a couple.

 

“Why did you do this?” Kris asked in a louder voice, anger and shock was clearly heard on his tone.

“I have no choice, honey. You don’t want any other man touch your girlfriend, do you?” Victoria finally lifted her head. Without that killer gaze on her eyes, she was surely beautiful. She was playing with the bloody knife she used to kill Minseok; that bloody knife that almost killed you in your nightmare.

“But you didn’t have to kill him. How are we supposed to hide him now?” Kris pointed at a dark corner where Minseok peacefully lied down, dead.

Ah, so there he was.

 

They ended up having an argument. Kris tried to grab the knife from Victoria’s hand but she insisted not to let it go. They were snatching for the knife while yelling at each other. She was pretty strong for a woman, considering that it’s her big, tall boyfriend he was facing.

 

 

And, voila.

 

 

Everything came up next happened in the speed of lightning, like it was being fast-forwarded.

You couldn’t even really catch the glimpse of how it happened but the next thing you could clearly saw was Kris holding the knife, the one that Victoria held before, and soulless Victoria lying down on the ground; blood smeared all over her face and body.

 

Kris killed Victoria.

Kris killed the red haired lady.

Kris was the third killer, the fourth victim that was missing from the chain, from your nightmares.

 

You placed your hand on your mouth to prevent any voices or vomits from coming out. No matter how many times you’d seen this kind of situation, you weren’t and wouldn’t be used to it.

Kris seemed to notice your uneven breath. The inner part of the club was annoyingly noisy, but in contrast, the outer part was annoyingly tranquil. It was easy to hear any single noise made by even the smallest thing. He turned his head and started searching for your existence.

You might be his next prey.

Damn.

 

 

 

“Oppa...”

 

 

 

Someone’s calling from the door where you came out earlier. Her voice was like a magic spell that stopped the time and snapped you back to reality.

You couldn't deny the fact that the voice was somehow familiar, though.

 

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

 

 


 

 

a/n:

Triple update cuz I am frustated love you guys lol

 

So, I finally chose Victoria for our infamous red haired lady, yeaaay!

Props to @_931205 :D

Thanks for all your ideas! So many beautiful names that it's hard to decide @__@

You guys are the best!

Jjangiya~ jjang!

 

And yes, this time I borrow dduizhang's name, haha

/shot/

 

Don't forget to leave your comment!

You don't know how excited I am to read them lol