Chapter 7

Enemies

Hai guys.

You all already know what I'm going to show in this chapter right?

Excited?

Then read it!

****************************************

 

KangTeuk's room~

 

" Why in the front room there is a board saying KangTeuk, raccoon?" Leeteuk ask as he and his enemy stood infront of Kangin's room and now become KangTeuk's room.

" Don't ask me. I don't know any of this. Its that maknae brat who did this. Although I prefer its saying Kangin's room so that you know you in my property." Kangin said while holding his anger.

" Kangin? Is that your name?" Leeteuk ask and made Kangin face palmed himself hard.

" Don't tell me you already forgotten my name just because you called me raccoon?" Leeteuk only smiled sheepishly.

Kangin sigh hard and his face show sadness but quickly cover it with a stern face looking at Leeteuk.

" Ok. From now on both of us will not call nicknames to each other and call by our name. Got it?"

" But you not know my name. My name is-"

" Leeteuk."

" Huh?"

" Your name is Leeteuk right?"

" Oh yes. Yes it is. You know my name?" Leeteuk ask in shock and one hand on his chest acting suprise.

" Of course I know my enemy name. Unlike that someone. Kaja! Lets enter the room." Leeteuk pouted and Kangin's open the door with a doorknob.

' Tsk. You don't even know my name, Teukie? Don't you know how much pain you caused me when you ask my name? You must really do hate me huh? While I'm always tried to bring your attention to me but you did not see it. You-'

" WOWWW!" someone scream making Kangin stop thinking and look behind him.

He sees Leeteuk face with excitement plus shock.

" Woww! Your room is beautiful and white!" Leeteuk gasp again and clap his hand like a kid.

" Did you know that my favourite colour is white?" Leeteuk ask but never turn to Kangin as he still amazed by the interior design.

(p/s: alright guys. I'm gonna show the room now)

 

( That's the room. What do you think?)

' Of course I know. I just made the room white so that maybe you will see it one day and now here you are amazed by it. Seeing your happy face makes me feel full.' Kangin thought.

Knock! Knock!

" Hyung! Go and cook dinner!" the voice from outside the door said.

" Arasso Eunhyuk ah!" Leeteuk replied.

" Rac-I mean Kangin, where's my bag?" Leeteuk ask and eyes wonder searching for his bag.

Kangin opened the closet where he put the bag earlier when Leeteuk in his own world.

" This will be your closet. And this side is mine. So don't mix up your clothes with mine, got it?" Kangin pointed the beside Leeteuk's closet and said like a general to Leeteuk.

" Like I desperate enough wanted to mix cloth with you, raccoon!"

" What did you say?" Kangin stared at Leeteuk making Leeteuk cold feet.

" N-nothing! I'm...err...I'm..dinner! I'm going to prepare dinner now." Leeteuk going to the door and he turn around to see the room again.

" OH MY GOD! There's only one bed!" Leeteuk shout.

" Tsk! Only realised it now. What an old guy?"  Kangin smirk inwardly.

 

HanChul's room~

 

" You got a good taste Chinaman. And the bed. What the hell there is only one bed?!" Heecul's screeched making Hangeng covered his ears.

( The room)

 

( its alright right?)

" What's wrong with the bed?" Hangeng ask in annoyance. ' It got two pillows. Blanket, sheet. What else he need? Oh!' Hangeng thought.

" Its one freaking BED!" Heechul scream at Hangeng making him winced.

" We share it moron! Such a hell." Hangeng scratched his head and put Heechul's luggage and put it in front of a wardrobe.

He turn to face the diva which is fuming smoke from his head like a volcano before explode.

" This is your wadrobe. I'm going downstairs now." Hangeng left the diva with a cool gesture and went out of the room.

The minute Hangeng closed the door, Heechul screamed, " CHINAMAN!!! YOU JERK!!!"

Hangeng heard it and chuckled before continue his footstep.

 

Yunjae room~

 

 

 

" This is my room. Or specifically our room, ugly." Yunho said coldly toward Jaejoong while Jaejoong pouted cutely.

" Don't call me ugly, beast." Jaejoong stomped the his foot before touring around the room. Yunho just shook his head.

Jaejoong was walking around when his feet clashed with the carpet and fell down.

Jaejoong closed his eyes waiting for the impact and pain but instead of something firm but soft. He open his eyes slowly and found Yunho staring at him. His eye is so sharp that he thought that Yunho could see through his soul.

" Hey. You okay?" Jaejoong took a while to answer because he tried to steady his heart to beat normally.

" Y-yeah. Thanks." Jaejoong got up and tried to hide his red cheek with unpacking his clothes.

Yunho got up also and sit on his bed looking at Jaejoong. Jaejoong realized someone been watching him turn around. His eyes bulged open when he saw that person is Yunho.

' Duh! Of course its him, pabo.' he said inwardly before divert himself to his clothes.

When he was unpacking he suddenly remember that he does not know where to put it. He turn around again to meet the intense stare from Yunho. He bit his bottom lip.

" Emm..where should I put my clothes." he said softly.

Yunho stand up and this made Jaejoong startled and walk toward Jaejoong. Jaejoong back off until he hit something on the back. Yunho streched one hand beside Jaejoong's head and stare deeply into Jaejoong's eye making Jaejoong's flustered

" The door behind you is your closet." he said that and left from the room.

Jaejoong felt his knees getting weak,he decide to sit down. ' Damn! What is this feeling I have? It can be I-I-I. No! It can't be.' Jaejoong shook his head and put his clothes on the closet behind him.

' You just can't control yourselves huh, Jung Yunho? Now he thinks that you a ert. Its his fault that he is such a beauty and cute too.' Yunho leaned on the door.

He gathered himself and decided to watch TV.

 

YooSu room~

 

" This is your room?" Junsu ask with mouth gaped open.

" Yeah! Why?" Yoochun ask back.

" Nothing particular. Give me my luggage and show where I can put all my stuff." Junsu shoved his hand toward Yoochun.

Yoochun give the bag and walk to the attire and show Junsu which side he can put his clothes. Yoochun moved aside and watch Junsu from behind. He eyed every single thing Junsu doing.

Junsu who noticed this decide to ignore it. While he was putting his stuff, his bracelet fall and make him bend down. Yoochun groaned silently and decide to go outside before his 'thing' become totally hard just from watching.

Junsu continue his pace without knowing what he had done to the others.

 

HaeHyuk room~

 

" Your room is blue?" Eunhyuk asked the moment he enter the room.

" So?" Donghae ask and Eunhyuk shook his head.

' No wonder he like blue. He is a fish and his name means East Sea. He must miss the ocean. Hehe' Eunhyuk chuckled and thought he chuckled silently.

" What are you laughing about? You must be laughing at Nemo right?" Donghae said while hugging a Nemo plushie.

When Eunhyuk saw Donghae angry face and turn to Nemo, he coudn't help but to burst out laughing. ' He's cute hugging Nemo with that face. Cute? What the hell are you thinking Hyukkie?'

" Yah! Don't laugh." Donghae pout and mumble something that Eunhyuk didn't hear.

Eunhyuk stop laughing and bring out his own plushie.

" Don't worry Fishy. I have my own plushie as well." Eunhyuk showed Donghae his gummy smile and made Donghae fidget and bite his lips.

' Why his cheek turn red? Is he sick?' Eunhyuk think.

" Hey! Are you sick?" Eunhyuk tried to approach Donghae but Donghae step back and Eunhyuk eventually stop feeling hurt inside.

" W-why are you saying that?" Donghae stutter.

" Because your face is red." Eunhyuk pointed to Donghae face and made him gasp.

" Uhahahaha..." Donghae let out an awkward laugh.

" Ehemm. Why don't you ask Leeteuk hyung to make dinner, monkey?" Donghae composed himself.

Eunhyuk shrugged and agree. He went to his hyung room.

" Fuh! Glad he thought that I was sick." Donghae sighed in relief.

He took the monkey plushie and his Nemo plushie and put them side by side on the bed. He smile in satisfaction before he goes out from the room.

 

ChangKyu room~

 

" Wah! Changmin! Your room is amazing!" Kyuhyun clap his hand while he was still bride lift by Changmin.

" Feels like we are having our first night as married couple already." Changmin kissed Kyuhyun cheek making the latter blushed.

" Pabo." Kyuhyun slap Changmin hands.

Changmin put Kyuhyun down and let Kyuhyun absobed to the room.

" I already put your clothes inside the closet." Changmin exclaimed. Kyuhyun nodded happily.

He skip around the room and enjoy the room feeling and lasty jump on the bed. He smell the the pillow and it has Changmin scent.

" What are you doing sweetheart?" Changmin join Kyuhyun on the bed. Both laying down.

Changmin had his back on the soft matress while Kyuhyun had his front facing the matress.

" Smell your scent on the pillow." Kyuhyun said and smelled again with closed eye and he didn't see Changmin smirking.

" How about I let you smell all my scent when I'm doing with you right now?" Changmin whispered huskily at Kyuhyun's ear making the latter shivered.

Changmin turn Kyuhyun around and got on top of him. He was about to kiss him when they heard a knock.

" Kyuhyun-ah. Dinner is ready. Ask Changmin to come along." the voice of Jaejoong called Kyuhyun.

" er." Changmin groaned and Kyuhyun chuckled at his dissappoint fiance.

" Come on pabo. We can continue this later." Kyuhyun said and pushed Changmin off from the bed so that he can have his dinner.

" Promise?" Changmin pretend to sulk.

" Yes silly. Come on. My hyung cooking is the best. I know you like food." Kyuhyun said and chuckled again when he see the beaming of Changmin's eye.

" Let's go now, Kyu." Changmin literally drag him and Kyuhyun laugh at his fiance childish act.

 

*******************************************

Tadah! Just like I promise to update on Wednesday.

Oh yeah. There's hangover there.

nigyu07: I'll write it when they are a couple but I don't think I can write as good as you.

That's all.

Don't forget to leave your comment.

I love to read it. ^^

If you leave a bad comment I also like to read it.

Don't worry. I don't know who you people are so just leave a comment.

Leave a comment won't hurt right?

I hope not.

Haha. Joking.