Chapter 43~

Enemies

5 years later (Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul, Hangeng, Jaejoong and Yunho are all 24. Junsu, Yoochun, Eunhyuk and Donghae 23. While Kyuhyun and Changmin are 22)

 

One beautiful young girl man sighed heavily while staring outside the window in some café in the city. Then another young man equally as beautiful with dimple appears on his cheek shook his head at this sight.

“Why are you sighing now, Jaejoong?” the dimpled man ask.

“I am missing my baby. Not one but two of them. Where could they be, Leeteuk? We never heard of them since the last video letter they give us. Are they married? Are they healthy? Are Changmin taking care of Kyuhyun? I can’t get it off my head thinking of them.” In the end the man name Jaejoong broke down inside the café.

His friend could only hug him tightly as he too missing his babies. “Come on Jaejoong. I also miss them but we need to have our faith in them. They said they will comeback right? Then we need to keep remember that. Don’t cry.” Leeteuk tried his best in making the man stop crying.

“Let me try Leeteuk.” A manly voice suddenly interrupted and Leeteuk let Jaejoong know he would be in a better care in his husband arm.

Yup! All of them got married because their parents wanted them too. They tried to persuade them because they need the maknae with them but it was like talking to a wall. They kept to their decision and before Junsu, Yoochun, Eunhyuk and Donghae enter the university alongside the hyungs, all of the 5 couple got married. They all finished university and work.

The wives wanted to open the café so the husbands supplied money for it. The husbands got to be the CEO of their parents company and their parents spend their time exploring the world together. They also invited their in-laws.

“Shhh, BooJae. Don’t cry baby. They’ll eventually comeback to us. You know they never broke their promise.” Yunho rubbed the back of Jaejoong while he still sobbing hard.

Yunho was in his working shirt and decided to have lunch at his wife café and found that he was crying in Leeteuk shoulder.

“I know that b – but it had been so long and they never send us anything. No mail. No phone call. And not even a freaking message.” Jaejoong wailed some more and Leeteuk had to close the café because he don’t want the customer feel uncomfortable at this.

By this time, Leeteuk, Heechul, Junsu and Eunhyuk just being a spectator toward YunJae.

“Yes, baby. I know.” Yunho could only sigh.

“Here hyung. This might calm him down.” Eunhyuk gave Yunho a glass of water. Yunho thanked him and pulled away from Jaejoong.

He gave the water to Jaejoong and Jaejoong drink it slowly not to mention him always sobbing hard at times.

“Better now?” Jaejoong nodded.

“Good. Have lunches with me ne BooJae? I’m hungry since the company tried to kill me with all the meeting I had.” Yunho whined to Jaejoong and this made Jaejoong laugh.

“Alright Yunnie. I’ll cook your food with love and energy.” Jaejoong gave a peck to Yunho lips and skipped toward the kitchen of the café.

Soon the others half also arrived at the café. The 5 sat at the place that could be said as VIP’s as they are not sitting in the same room as any other customers and of course the wives thought about ways to spend some time with their husbands without being watched in the café.

After a few days, Kangin got a call from his old man.

-Hello? Dad?-

-My boy. I need you and your lover and not to mention your other 8 friends to go on a vacation in London.- said Kangin dad cheerfully.

-Why London, dad? You know it’s really cold there by this time of year.- Kangin whined about the cold of London. If Korea already almost made your fingers frozen then what about London?

-Don’t be a party pooper son. Just come, beside all the expenses are incurred by us anyway. If you want to go shopping then it’s on your own- Kangin’s old man said.

-I’ll talk to the guys first alright dad?- Kangin said.

-Alright. You can’t reject it anyway. The ticket had already been booked and I need the ten of you to go inside the airplane and fly to London.- Kangin dad said proudly.

-Wha – but dad!! How could you do this without our consent.- Kangin shouted at the phone causing his father to shrieked.

-Aigoo son. Are you trying to make me deaf? My hearing are perfect you know?- To this Kangin can’t help but rolled his eyes at.

-Seriously dad, how could you do this?- Kangin wailed like the little kid he is.

-Oh shut up. If you had been threatened by two geniuses who look like angel on the outside but a devil inside then you also would do this!!- Dad screaming could be heard and Kangin need to hold the phone away for a while so he too could not be deaf.

-What are you talking about dad? I don’t understand.- Kangin said still keeping the distance of the phone and his ear.

-Anyway, the flight is on Tuesday next week and I suggest you and the others to start packing. Said love from me and mom to your lovely wife. Bye- Kangin’s dad hang up leaving Kangin look like fool and slammed his head on the table.

 

“Basically your saying is that we just had to appear at the airport and everything will be handled from there?” Heechul ask in his sassy mode.

“Yeah. That’s what dad told me.” Kangin sighed and the other 9 inside the café humming in agreement.

“Well, let’s not waste that money away shall we. We need a holiday from work anyway. Let’s go for it!”Yoochun said with enthusiasm.

“I guess you could say like that. Well, if we need to go to London we need to have a lot of jackets since London is much colder that Korea. We don’t need to get sick.” Leeteuk said.

All of them nod their head. The wives bid goodbye to their husbands before continue working until 5 p.m.

 

Tuesday morning

“Heechul come on! We need to be there in about half an hour.” Hangeng yelled outside the bathroom where Heechul taking his sweet time showering.

“Alright alright. I’m almost done. Sheesh be patient will ya?” Heechul came out of the bathroom fully clothes with make up on.

“Come Hangeng. I need to fix your hair and put some make up on you.” Heechul said gesturing Hangeng to sit on the bed side facing him.

That was done and they quickly locked all the door and window of the house – Hangeng the one who do it while Heechul relaxing inside the car- and drive to the airport.

 

“Teukie? You’re done checking up there?” Kangin ask at the bottom of the staircase.

“Yeah! You go start the car and I locked the house.”Leeteuk said while coming down.

Kangin do as he was told and turn on the engine of the car once he was in. He waits for Leeteuk and once he’s inside the car move to the main road that would be leading towards the airport.

 

“2 suitcases? Check. Passports? Check. The entire electric device had been unplugged? Check. What else? Oh Yunnie~” Jaejoong look up from his check list note.

“Deh.” Yunho answered by making his entrance in the living room.

“Yunnie, check. Hehe.” Jaejoong chuckled and check the list on the small notebook at his hand.

“What are you doing Jae?” Yunho cocked his eyebrow at Jaejoong.

“Just wanted to make sure that nothing gets to left behind including you, Yunnie.” Jaejoong smiled so cheekily.

“Aww~ My baby remembers me but baby we need to hurry now or else we will be late.” Yunho said while looking at his watch.

“Let’s go then.” Yunho closed the door to their house the minute Jaejoong step outside of the house and lock it with security. The both of them made their way to airport too.

 

Krik krik~ Krik krik~

No one’s home?

“Yah author-nim. We already are at the airport. No use looking for us inside the house.” Yoochun said while looking really mad at me.

“Hehe. Mian. You two sure are fast.” I chuckled nervously.

“Of course we were fast. I want to watch football author-nim.” Junsu exclaimed excitedly while Yoochun beside him rolled his eyes.

“Really? Which team do you support?”

“Man U author-nim.”Junsu look proud when mentions the club.

“Really?! Me too. I’m their fan too.” I’m jumping excitedly with Junsu much to Yoochun annoyance.

“I think you should check on Donghae and Eunhyuk author-nim like right NOW would be good.” Yoochun said with a huffed.

“Alright. Annyeong~” with that I left them waiting for the others at the airport.

(Forgive me for want to try writing this. It made me feel giddy inside)

 

“Lee Donghae!! Hurry the up! We’re ing late now.” Eunhyuk shouted from the front door but could be heard until their bedroom because that’s where Donghae is looking in some drawer.

“B – but my Manchester United uniform. I don’t know where I put it. 5 more minute please Hyukkie.” Donghae beg and this increase Eunhyuk impatience.

“Lee Donghae! You know we could buy the uniform in London right? The match going to held there and we could just buy it before the match even begins.” Eunhyuk spit out the words he wanted to say.

The slammed of door could be heard and a smiling face Donghae appeared in front of Eunhyuk causing him jumped a few feet away.

“Let’s go now Hyukkie.” Donghae said and shut the door close with the automatic lock click inside the house.

Donghae open the passenger seat for Eunhyuk and at this he resists himself from trying to roll his eye at the sweet gesture. Finally they make a move to airport now.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Annyeong ^^

Sorry for the long update. I just got a break all the classes this week.

I want to update today because Kyuhyun and Changmin went to each other concert during SMTown Week and those two piece of really acting like a couple OMFG.

Changmin is Kyuhyun No.1 fanboy as he shout he love Kyuhyun when Kyuhyun sings and scream loudly for him also being an ELF at the concert. Kyuhyun during the other concert waves DBSK lightstick when Changmin mention his name. How could I not fangirling about this OMG!!!!

Enough that, who do you think that threaten Kangin dad in making go to London? What waiting for them there? Tell me your opinion. ^^

It almost over now. This story I mean. Thank you for all the support for my story until now.

 

A