Chapter 46~

Enemies

They arrived at the Old Trafford exactly on time. They piled out from the van in haste with help from the two biggest fan of course. Stanley only shook his head and leave them there. All ten eyes wide with shock plus excitement and amazement. They could see mostly red colours and minority blue colours.

"Ooohh. They are going against Everton." Donghae said once he recognized the shirt on one of the blue supporters.

Yunho frowned, "Didn't you see the tickets after you bought it?"

"Nope. Let's go guys. Buy beverages and snacks for us told for 2 hours." Donghae pulled Eunhyuk toward the foodstand and the others rolled their eyes, 'Typical Donghae.'

"Erghhhh..I hate it when there are so many people gathered." Heechul whined not liking the forced warm from other people.

"Haha. Just this once we go with their flow ok?" Hangeng kiss Heechul temple to make the man calmed down.

"Ok." Heechul sagged against Hangeng for his body warm instead.

"Oh look. There are people riding horses here. Who are they?" Jaejoong pointed to the group of horseman lining up at every gate to enter the stadium.

"I guess they are the police that guard the game everytime. They certainly look like one when they darted their eyes to every people that entered the stadium." Yoochun provided and his word was true enough.

" Could we maybe catch a picture with them. They look so cool with the horseriding and being a police." Junsu said toward the members.

"Well we can but YOU would be the one to ask them that." Kangin said not trusting the authority here with people like them. Meaning like them is having a relationship with a man. They know not all accept the world has changing.

"Excuse mister." Junsu boldly approached one of the police.

"Yes. What can I help, sir?" The guarding police that Junsu approach was a young man maybe in his mid-twenties ask politely back.

"Can me and my friends take a picture with you and your friends. We're tourist here and we wanted to take pictures to the things that amaze us." Junsu said cheerfully.

"I get that sir." the police knew he was a tourist judging by appearance and tone of speaking. "And sure, you can take pictures with us. Go get your friend sir while we getting ready for a pose." the police politely said and Junsu beamed a 'Thank you' at him while running back toward his husband and friends.

"He said it was okay. Come Chunnie." Junsu pulled the ever smile Yoochun toward his wife for his actions and the others half afraid and half amazed that they got to be that close with the police.

"Are you sure it was alright if you take a picture with us?" Leeteuk ask for confirmation in case things go wrong.

"Yes sir. One of my companion will take it for you. Would you please hand your camera to them?" the police said and Leeteuk immediately hands the camera in his possesion toward the waiting police with his hand out trusting them.

"Alright. On one two three we going to take picture, yeah?" the police said and the model get ready to posed.

They take so many pictures that they feel contented when they were ushered inside hurriedly.

All of them fully enjoyed the game even Heechul who whined earlier. They groaned together when Manchester United player didn't score a goal and screamed 'GOALLLLL' together with other spectators when the players finally score.

It was dramatic being on the scene and not watch it live from a TV. The final score is Manchester United won 2 - 0 against Everton and it start a very good day to the five couple.

In order to celebrate the winning, they do it by shopping. Well it was an excuse given by the wives since they wanted to enjoy what they do best which is buy the branded clothes here in London. First they buy a Manchester United uniform shirt for themselves before Stanley picked them up then they were brought to a shopping district in London.

Of course the husband being the bag carrier and feel tired by the minute meanwhile the wives being hyper about shopping and almost bought in every shop they enter causing a dozen of bags the husband had to carry. Finally they stop with the shopping craze and the husband sighed in relief.

Stanley brought them to a restaurant for dinner and yes they skipped lunch but the had a lightmeal during shopping anyway. They enjoyed the night with a view of London's night inside the restaurant. After a full meal, they went inside the van but there is something inside the van already.

"Ehmm, Stanley, what is this?" Donghae asked as he was sitting beside it.

"That's all of your tux sir. Sir Kangin father bought since all ten sirs need to represent him and the family for a wedding at the hotel the day after tomorrow." Stanley explained.

" I knew it was too good to be true when he suddenly wanted to cover the expenses for the vacation." Kangin grunted.

"Each tux had your name on it." Stanley add since he forgot to say it.

"Whose wedding are we going to?" Heechul asked suddenly very interested in the news.

"I'm afraid I have no idea sir. Sir doesn't tell me in detail." Heechul hummed suspiciously and he knew that Stanley lied.

"What's with that face Heechul?" Leeteuk ask when he glanced at him.

"Hmmmm oh? Nothing. I'm tired." Heechul said and finally all of them feel the tiredness after a whole full day outside without much resting and going back to the hotel. The ride back to the hotel was filled with silence.

When they arrived, they asked for a bellboy to take their things and bring it to their room. Once each and everything had been safely arrived to its respective owners, they tip the bellboys much more than they use to get since their load was so much more than normal person.

The next day they really spent it like a tourist. They visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. They get to experience the world of Harry Potter. They buy wands from the Ollivanders and buy their own cloak with different houses at Madam Malkins. Before buying, they already know their houses from filling a form.

Gryffindor - Yunho, Hangeng, Junsu

Ravenclaws - Leeteuk, Heechul

Hufflepuffs - Jaejoong, Eunhyuk

Slytherin - Kangin, Donghae, Yoochun

They proudly wore the robe while they are there and chatting with other fans of Harry Potter. It was nice. The scenery and the sensations of being here, it creates a fuzzy feeling inside them.

They went back to the hotel late afternoon to take a nap before going out again to skate at a skating ring suggested by Stanley. They took a nap and wash themselves for their early dinner at the hotel. Stanley arrived and they are all hyper to experience ice skating.

When they got to the place, it was fill with people various ages and races having fun on the ice. They quickly joined the people and have fun. In the beginning, Kangin, Heechul and Yoochun kept falling on the rink but with their partner help they finally can skate but slowly because they are still not good at it.

The day and night was spent with bliss and tomorrow is the wedding day that they need to attend.

"Sirs, tomorrow please went to the hall at 11 am. There will be people you to your seats there." Stanley tipped his hat and said goodnight to the five couples.

They huddled back to their room feeling giddy about today and tomorrow. Wondering whose wedding they are going to attend but they just thought lets wait for tomorrow........