Chapter 13

Enemies

Hye guys!

I want to say that the previous chapter had been edited and it is chapter 12 while this chapter is chapter 13.

So please read the previous chapter or else you will not understand this chapter.

Please and thank you.

************************************

 

 

NO ONE’S POV:

“ Where the hell is the youngsters brat? They are suppose to be here 10 minutes ago!!!” Heechul screamed inside the cafeteria making everyone look at him.

“ Oh really?! Then I- no WE will eat somewhere else.” Kyuhyun said while giving death aura to 6 people on the table while Changmin stands beside him doing nothing with a lot of food on his tray.

“ Come on Changmin.” Kyuhyun said and walk towards the table that located far away from the students could see but his hyung can.

Changmin nodded, “ Behave hyung.” He said and follow Kyuhyun where he take a seat.

“ Now look at what you have done diva?! You make your very own dongsaeng sulk at you.” Hangeng mock Heechul.

“ Why you little piece of Chinaman!” Heechul tried to pounce on Hangeng before being stop by Jaejoong and Leeteuk.

“ Calm down Heechul. Remember what Changmin says, ‘ Behave hyung’. So please Heechul, just eat your lunch.” Leeteuk said and Heechul could only gritted his teeth while Hangeng smile in victory.

“ Why are you take of that giant kids side now Teukie-ah?” Heechul put both of his hand beside his waist showing his tiny waist and make Hangeng stare at it until Leeteuk speak.

“ Because Chul-ah, at least he showed some appreciation in my cooking.” Leeteuk said and Heechul scoffed and continue eating his food.

“ They look so sweet.” Jaejoong suddenly said.

“ Who sweet?” the five ask while looking at him.

“ Them. Our maknaes.” Jaejoong pointed to one corner and saw Kyuhyun and Changmin eating there.

Changmin was eating messily as usual but Kyuhyun always clean his face afterwards and Changmin will give a peck on the lips as a reward. He also will feed Kyuhyun his food and smiled charmingly to Kyuhyun making the latter blush slightly. He took the food and smile cutely with food full inside his mouth.

“ Yup! Sweet.” The five of them nod in agreement and continue back to eat their lunch.

It was a peaceful silence and the students inside the cafeteria breath out a sigh of relief that there will not be a dreadful day for them.

“ Oh! I’ve been meaning to ask this. Why sometimes the younger seem so powerful and can make us listen to them? I know I must listen to Changmin when he is serious but Kyuhyun? I just don’t get it.” Kangin said with a disbelief tone.

“ Believe me! He is very worth to listen to.” Heechul said and he, Leeteuk and Jaejoong were shivering.

“ Why are you guys shivering?” Yunho ask.

“ Because there is one time when we * pointed to the three of them * including Junsu and Eunhyuk doesn’t listen to him and we made a very BIG mistake at that time too and we received a VERY severe punishment from him.” Jaejoong said while still shivers from the memory of the past.

“ That innocent kid? Can’t be. Can he?” Hangeng said with his eyes fill with a slight fear.

“ He maybe shown his innocent now but once you get him mad, you will be seeing the evil side of him. I don’t know how he become evil though. His parents are so nice, while he can become the most sweet and innocent kid I’ve ever known but if you click his bad side, he will be mean and evil kid I’ve ever known.” Leeteuk said while his eyes in fear.

“ I think Changmin can handle him.” Yunho said.

“ Why?” Jaejoong asked.

“ Why? Because they are a couple not to mention engaged already and going to get married in two years from now!! That’s why!” Yunho snickered making Jaejoong pout.

“ Aish! I’m asking nicely you beast.” Jaejoong whisper softly.

“ What?!” Heechul yelled making Jaejoong almost fall from his chair.

“ Nothing.” He said and earn a weird glare from everyone in the table.

“ Hyung~ Do you see Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yoochun and Junsu?” suddenly the maknaes appear out of nowhere making the hyungs flinched.

“ Oh! Kyuhyun-ah. Changmin-ah. No. We didn’t see them.” Leeteuk said answering their questions.

Both of them lifted one eyebrow and look at each other.

“ Weird. Anyway, what are you talking hyung? You guys seem  serious.” Kyuhyun ask and the his hyung were shock.

“ N-nothing Kyuhyun. Nothing. Hahahaha…..” Jaejoong let out an awkward laugh.

“ Hmmm. Okay if you say so. We will be going now.” Kyuhyun said and waved goodbye to the elder including Changmin before walk out from the cafeteria.

“ Pheww that was close.” Heechul let out a sigh of relief.

“ Where exactly is Donghae and Yoochun anyway?” Kangin ask.

“ And Eunhyuk and Junsu? Eunhyuk needs his strawberry milk for energy.” Leeteuk worried about his dongsaeng.

“ Hey Yunho?” Hangeng suddenly said making everyone eyes focus on him.

“ Do you see that guy standing in front of the vending machine that laughing like a crazy maniac?” Hangeng said while looking at Yunho.

Yunho look behind Hangeng and saw the man.

“ Yeah. I see him. Why?” Yunho ask Hangeng.

“ I don’t know but I feel something dangerous about the man. Like something bad is going to happen to one of us.” Hangeng spoke what on his mind.

“ You feel it too?” Heechul intervined and Hangeng nod his head.

“ I don’t think I’ve ever seen him before but he look familiar though.” Kangin said.

“ What should we do?” Jaejoong ask.

“ Should we warn the others?” Leeteuk look to each face around the table.

“ We will but later. Right now we must go back to class now. Lunch break is over.” Kangin said and everyone complied.

The six of them got up and took one last glance to the laughing person before leaving the cafeteria and went to respective classes.

CHANGMIN’S POV:

“ Auch!” I heard Kyuhyun hissed in pain.

I look at him and saw his finger is bleeding.

“ Seongsaengnim!” I raised my hand so that the teacher could see me.

“ Yes?”

“ Kyuhyun’s finger is bleeding. Can I take him to the infirmary?” I raised Kyuhyun arm to show the evidence and he quickly ushered us out.

We are outside the class.

“ Kyu?” he look at me.

“ I’m going to carry you meanwhile the blood okay?” he nod cutely and I carried him bridal style to the infirmary.

Lucky there is a doctor in there cause I don’t know how to treat a wounded person because myself doesn’t get injured too often.

“ Omo! Sit down on the bed.” The doctor ordered and I put Kyuhyun down on the bed while I sit beside him.

The doctor cleaned the cut and apply bandaged to it. She done doing her job and told us we can rest here if we want before going out.

Both me and my lovable Kyu laid on the bed hugging each other.

“ Kyu?”

“ Hmmm?”

“ How come you cut your finger?”

“ I have no idea. I was playing with one sheet of the book and suddenly my finger were cut. I don’t know Min-ah. Is something going to happen to one of us?” Kyu ask me while blinking rapidly.

“ I don’t know, Kyu. I just hope nothing bad happen. Sleep. I wake you up.” I kissed his forehead and he pout.

Knowing what he want I kissed him fully on the lips but nothing passionate. I released him and he smiled happily.

“ I love you Changmin.” He said before closing his eyes.

“ And I love you my little baby Kyu.” I said and I could feel him chuckled on my chest.

We snuggle and leg tangled before we fell asleep with smile plastered on our face.