Chapter 39~

Enemies

Continuation~ (No One’s Pov)

 

Kyuhyun chased after Hankyung with a knife (don’t ask where he gets it) and Hankyung tried to apologized while being chased.

But Kyuhyun don’t give a damn. Changmin just watched his lover chasing Hankyung with an amused face. But it didn’t last long as he saw some ‘monkey’ just throw whipped cream toward his lover. (they got the whipped cream from YunJae and why they brought it was a mystery.)

He quickly sprinted toward Eunhyuk and along the way he asks for YooSu’s help. Seeing they don’t know what to do and it seems a lot of fun, they decided to help Changmin.

Seeing that his lover was being chased by three people at once, Donghae went toward the picnic basket and pull whatever out which happens to be muffins with and throw randomly.

Unfortunately, one of them hit Jaejoong. At that time Jaejoong was having a make out session with Yunho. Boy, how Jaejoong despised when someone interrupt his make out session. Donghae gulped and hurriedly join his lover and all 10 people start to run like crazy. (just make Yunho and Heechul run along the way)

“ Now I understand why you said that though!” Kangin said while looking at the mess right in front of him.

“ I told you so.” Leeteuk said and simultaneously both of them shaking their head.

“ I’ll clean the mess up while you get the brats. Can you do it, my honey bear?” Leeteuk pouted his lips.

“ Of course.” Kangin kissed the pout away and as a result wide grin angel.

Kangin get up from the mat and scanning his eyes toward the whole area seeing who’s the easiest to catch and is not too far from him.

He spotted someonewas hiding behind a tree and he was looking at that someone back.

Target. Locked.

He quickly but quietly dashed toward the target and successfully cupping his mouth to prevent any noise coming out. He dragged away the poor guy back into the limo that already there the whole entire time.

“ Sit there like a good kid or you’ll never see Jaejoong again.” Kangin said toward Yunho with a menacing glare.

He got out from the limo and Leeteuk went in. He sits the opposite of Yunho who fidgeting in his seat.

Leeteuk don’t speak a word a not long after Kangin came with Heechul and Jaejoong. Yunho hurriedly go toward Jaejoong and pulled him against his chest before taking his seat back.

Heechul was pouting while Leeteuk was humming to some music that the radio was playing. Sometimes later, Hankyung, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yoochun, Junsu and Kyuhyun are already in the car.

The last one to come but kept his struggling was Changmin, still Kangin managed to cope with it. He closed the door of the limo.

“ Get going!” he shouted to the driver and he instinctively sped up.

Kangin was huffing while Leeteuk massaging his body. The kids inside the car are all tired for the constant running away and chasing. They fell asleep and the only awoken one was Leeteuk and he couldn’t help but to take a picture of the cute-only-when-sleeping kids.

He too soon falls asleep and let the driver awoke by himself. The driver drived them safely toward their house and woke them gently.

They dragged their tired bodies inside the house.

“ Go get yourselves a shower and went straight to bed, arasso?!” Leeteuk said in umma tone.

The others nodded and walk slowly upstairs before one by one enter their own shared bedroom.

 

KANGTEUK

“ Erghh. My body ached all over.” Kangin said with his eyes closed and lay on the bed.

Leeteuk went to the bathroom to get some stuff ready for his Kangin to take a shower.

“ Kangin-ah! Your bath is ready.” Leeteuk shake the sleepy Kangin.

He woke up with a yawn as he was sleepy and tired as hell chasing those brats (in KangTeuk opinion) earlier today.

“ Have bath with me.” He ask Leeteuk sleepily and he almost fall to the bed if it weren’t Leeteuk who grab his wrist and dragged him toward the bathroom.

“ Arasso. After that, we go to sleep neh?” Leeteuk ask sweetly and they quickly discard their clothes and shower together. (ONLY SHOWERING, nothing else)

Kangin finish first and went outside to the room. He picks the clothes that Leeteuk had picked for them earlier before he enters showering.

He left the two first button of his pajama open and quickly took his side of the bed and fall to sleep immediately.

Leeteuk came out and only chuckled at the sight where Kangin’s mouth open a little bit and his stomach facing the bed while legs spread wide.

Leeteuk changed into his pajama and weakly pushed Kangin to the right sleeping position. Switched off the light and climbed onto bed.

Put the covers over Kangin and once he lays himself, he could feel someone hands around his waist and was brought toward a board chest.

“ You’re late angel.” Kangin said with his eyes open slightly.

“ Sorry. Need to clean the bathroom and I thought you were sleeping.” Leeteuk said while snuggling in Kangin’s chest. Kangin’s hummed in response.

“ I woke up when you tried to pushed me.” Kangin tightened his grip.

“ Oh, really?!” he waited for a response but it seems that Kangin had gone to the dream world again.

Leeteuk chuckled and whispered, “Saranghae, honey bear.”

He snuggled closer and fall asleep hearing Kangin’s heartbeat as his lullaby.

“ Saranghae, angel.” Kangin whispered for the last time that night.

 

YUNJAE

Jaejoong was staring at the mirror inside their bedroom with a pout. Yunho notices this and went to back hug his Jae.

“What’s wrong, honey? Why are you pouting like you wanted to kiss me?” Yunho said and gets a not so strong slap on the arm.

“Look! Look at my clothes. This is my favourite white clothes but a certain friends of yours or I would like to call him FISH, had destroyed my clothes.” Jaejoong said with a whimper and look at his shirt sadly. (Donghae had pushed him into the mud while in the chaos)

“ Don’t worry Jae, maybe it can be fixed. We will send it to the best dobby here in town.” Yunho tried to cox Jaejoong by swayed their body to the left and right.

“ No! A shirt that is expensive and rare can’t be ruined and if they do, say goodbye to your shirt.” Jaejoong said and release himself from Yunho embraced and went inside the bathroom with a change of pajama.

Yunho could only sigh.

Guess, that clothed must be a dear to him.

He jumped on the bed and thought hardly for a solution. The time went by and by the time Jaejoong came out from the bathroom, Yunho yelled, “I GOT IT!” with both fist up in the air.

“ What did you got, Yunnie?” Jaejoong ask since he was surprised sees Yunho suddenly yell like that.

“ Woah! When did you get out from the bathroom?” said Yunho and he was now shocked seeing Jaejoong in the same room with him.

“ Just when you yelled ‘I GOT IT!’ and care to tell me about ‘IT’.” Jaejoong said almost threateningly.

“ There’s nothing to worry, Jae. I love you so much, arasso? Don’t you have faith in me?” Yunho said and pulled Jaejoong toward him from the bed.

“ Of course I do. I just – well – I don’t know, Yunnie. I just felt insecure.” Jaejoong pout and look down.

This time Yunho pulled him to sit on his (Yunho) lap and kissed Jaejoong forehead tenderly.

“ Trust me, Jae. There’s no other person I want to be other than you. You are what I dream day and night since the first time I met you. I am head over heels in love with you. Don’t you love me, Jae?” Yunho cupped Jaejoong face softly and Jaejoong nods to his question.

“ I love you too oh so much Yunnie.” Jaejoong said and hug the dear out of Yunho life.

“ Well, I’m glad you feel the same but I need to get a shower and get ready to sleep as my body and my mind was tired from the evening. Besides, you don’t want to fell asleep beside a stinky man don’t you?”

Jaejoong punched lightly against Yunho chest. “Way to go ruin the mood. Now go and have your bath quickly so that I can be in your warmth again.” Jaejoong pushed Yunho toward the bathroom with a spare clothes.

“ How about I will be inside your ‘warmth’?” Yunho said teasingly and Jaejoong blushed madly.

“Pabo Yunnie. Not that kind of warmth. Hurry and take a shower, I want to sleep already.” Jaejoong closed the door and leans against it.

“ Yes, Boo.” Hearing that, Jaejoong smile from ear to ear and skipped happily toward the bed

You could say they have the nicest sleep ever.

 

HANCHUL~

“ AWW!! Chullie!! Gentle! It hurts! Ahhh!” Hangeng hissed at the pain when Heechul put some ointment on his bruises.

“ Sit still and take it like a real man!!” Heechul retorted and Hangeng pouted and mumbled some words in Chinese.

Since Heechul don’t understand it, he just leaves it and continues to tend his lover bruises but this time gentler than before.

“ I didn’t that maknae of yours can give some real punch.” Hangeng said to break the silence atmosphere. Not that it was awkward or anything.

“ Well, he can when someone messes with his game. He’s a game addict. He collects all type of machine that can play game. When he wants to buy it, he will never accept no as an answer and thank God his parents are rich.” Heechul dramatically exclaimed.

“ Woah! You never told me this before. If you do, I won’t be sore all around.” Hangeng winced when Heechul slightly pushed it harshly toward one of the bruises.

“ Omo! Sorry, Hannie. I didn’t mean to. Gwenchana?” Heechul ask sofly while he the pain so that it will be subsided.

“ I’m fine. You’re done?” Hangeng ask.

“ Neh. Why don’t you take a shower first?” Heechul ask but all Hangeng did was lie down on the bed and snuggle to the pillow.

“What are you doing?” Heechul frowned.

“ Getting ready to go to sleep.” Hangeng answer sleepily.

“ But you’re not shower yet.” Heechul exclaimed.

“ Yeah and so do you.” Hangeng reached Heechul’s hand and pulled him so that he lay beside him.

“ Let’s sleep like this, please?” Hangeng plead and Heechul sighed before let out a small smile.

“ Arasso. Only this time okay?” Heechul said and Hangeng hummed meaning he understood.

Heechul presses his face against Hangeng’s chest and Hangeng’s rubbed Heechul’s back.

Soon, they were asleep just like that.

 

YOOSU~

“ Huargghhhh!! Today was the best day of my life.” Junsu stretched happily with a satisfied while Yoochun snickered behind him making Junsu turn to him with a frown.

“ What’s wrong?” Junsu ask sincerely.

“ I am not agree that today was the best day in my life.” Yoochun said sternly. (Take note that both of them already had their bath)

“Then, what day would be the best day of your life?” Junsu crossed his hands to his chest and pouts.

“ The day I met you.” Yoochun brown orbs met with Junsu brown orbs making Junsu look away in embarrassment.

“ Cheesy and greasy.” Junsu mumbled but Yoochun managed to hear it.

Yoochun chuckled whole heartedly before scooping Junsu from the bed and puts him on him (Yoochun) while they were lying down on the bed and have a face to face conversation.

 “ Only to my Su baby.” Yoochun smiled sincerely and Junsu turns a dark shed of red and slammed his face down on Yoochun’s broad chest.

“ Silly Chunnie.” He mumbled against the fabric of the pajama.

“ I love you.” Junsu look up at Yoochun who look back lovingly.

“ I love you too.” Said Junsu with a smile.

They lean in until their lips touch just to celebrate this moment of sweetness. They pulled away and smile was plastered on their face.

“ Let’s go to sleep.” Yoochun said and Junsu nods his head.

He puts his head against Yoochun’s chest while Yoochun hummed a lullaby to Junsu. Junsu sleep with a smile on his face.

Yoochun stops before saying ‘I love you’ once more and join Junsu in the dream world.

 

HAEHYUK~

“ Babe, you okay?” Donghae ask Eunhyuk who still sulking at the edge of the bed facing the wall.

“ Hmmphh!” Eunhyuk let out and Donghae sighed knows how stubborn his baby is.

“ Hyukkie~ I’m sowwie okay?” Donghae got in front of Eunhyuk and do aegyo.

Eunhyuk only gave a blank face before turn around.

Donghae sigh. He gets on the bed pushing Eunhyuk to the center of the bed and hugs him. He kissed Eunhyuk’s neck and shoulder multiple times and says I love you all the way and thus, make Eunhyuk giggle.

“ Hae. Stop it. I forgave you.” Eunhyuk turn around and gave Donghae his gummy smile that Donghae love the most.

“ Good. But Hyukkie, I don’t know why you mad at me?” Donghae ask Eunhyuk.

“ Because you didn’t protect me from being chased by three people.” Eunhyuk pout and Donghae kissed the pouts away.

“ But I did help by throwing some things at them.” Donghae tried to protest.

“ Yeah. By throwing food that is.” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes pushed Donghae away from him a little. Donghae tightens back the hold around Eunhyuk waist and gave a long deep kiss to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk froze because he didn’t expect the action before but kiss back with the same force. Donghae broke the kiss due to lack of air. The both of them panting hard while staring at each other.

“ I love you.” Donghae said with those sweet smiles of his.

“ I love you too.” Eunhyuk replied and wrapped his arm around Donghae’s neck and buried himself in it.

Donghae let their legs tangled to each other while he smells the top of Eunhyuk’s head and smell the scent of strawberry.

“ Strawberry addict.” He whispered to no one because Eunhyuk had just fallen asleep with mouth open a little.

He chuckled and settles himself more comfortably on the bed and having Eunhyuk in his arms before totally passed out.

 

CHANGKYU~

You could hear the sound of someone mourning for the past one hour inside this room. Kyuhyun wailed and cry endlessly from the time both Changmin and Kyuhyun enter their room, Changmin done bathing and now watch with annoying eyes toward Kyuhyun who’s been a mess on the bed on his knee.

Want to know what he sad about? Just a stupid Gameboy that Hangeng broke earlier. Changmin stood there, leaning against the wall watching Kyuhyun that was opposite him for a few seconds before he had enough.

He struts toward Kyuhyun, climbs on the bed and cupped Kyuhyun puffy red eyes with tears streaming looking at him. He wiped the tears off and pecked every surface of Kyuhyun face. From the forehead, to both eyes, both cheek, nose and finally gave a breathtaking kiss on the lips.

“ Finally you stop crying.” Changmin let out a sigh of relief and pulled Kyuhyun inside his arms.

“ Don’t cry okay? I’ll buy you a new one.” Changmin said sweetly and look down at Kyuhyun who pouting his lips.

“ Really?” Kyuhyun look at him like an innocent child.

“ Really. Now, go fresh yourself up and we proceeds to sleep, neh?” Changmin smiled and gently pulled Kyuhyun toward the bathroom and pushed him inside.

“ I’ll go get your clothes ready.” Kyuhyun nodded his head and closed the door.

Changmin went to their closet and choose a cute pajama with love shape scatter around the pajama.

Kyuhyun peeked out his head from the bathroom and ask for his change of clothes. Changmin gave them and Kyuhyun eyed them for a second, eyed at Changmin who smile brightly and just sigh.

He went inside and closes the door. Changmin wait patiently on the bed with the previous smile still attach to his face.

Kyuhyun got out and went to Changmin side in mere second and cling on to him like a koala.

“ Woah! What’s the sudden change? Is it because I wanted to buy you a new Gameboy? Is that it?” Changmin said wanted to hug Kyuhyun back but the latter already released Changmin and sulk at the end opposite of the bed, back facing Changmin.

“ Is it wrong I wanted to show my love to you? Its look like you didn’t love me anymore.” Kyuhyun said in a very sad tone.

“ Aniya, baby. I love you so much. So so so much.” Changmin said while getting closer and turn Kyuhyun around.

He kissed Kyuhyun’s lips many time and paused during it just to say ‘I love you’ straight toward Kyuhyun eyes.

Kyuhyun giggled at this and hug Changmin dearly. He also initiates their kiss this time.

“ Love you too, Minnie. Sing me a song.” Kyuhyun whined cutely.

“ You’re going to be the dead of me cause of your constant personality change.” Changmin said but nevertheless sang for Kyuhyun.

In mere second, Kyuhyun fall asleep. Changmin positioned Kyuhyun and himself in a comfortable angle before falling asleep himself.           

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Updated!! ^_^ Sorry it took long. *bows*

This is a long chapter I made since the all 6 couples are being packed in one chapter. If I separate it, it might take a while for the next part to be updated.

Since I'm at home and there is internet, I can update.

Also, Merry Christmas to my lovely subscribers who celebrates it although I said it a few days late. XD

I wanted to thank my subscribers, BanaxChan for giving me the idea. I don't know about the fluff thing but I hope you like it how I presented your idea. Thanks a lot!!!

Enjoy and tell me about the failed fluff kay? I'm waiting~~