Chapter 31~

Enemies

Part 1~

**********************************************************************************************************

“ Teukie hyung~” Kyuhyun called cutely to Leeteuk who now sitting on the couch watching TV while hugging one of the cushion pillow.

“ Yeah?” Leeteuk averted his eyes to see the maknae gave him puppy eyes.

“ Care to come with me to go shopping? Pwease hyung?” he tried to persuade Leeteuk by ‘buing-buing’

“ Hehe. You cute kid. Arasso. Wait for me to get ready first.” Leeteuk said and went upstairs.

Kyuhyun did a success moved when Leeteuk was out of sight.

“ I guess that you managed to persuade him to go shopping huh?” Changmin sit beside him and look at Kyuhyun who grinned happily at his success.

“ Uhuh.” He smiled widely until it shows it teeth.

“ Well, you should get ready for the trip to the mall as well don’t you?” Changmin said.

“ Oh right. I’ll go now but Changmin, do you think it will work?” Kyuhyun asked in concern.

“ It will. Have faith in me, will you?” Changmin ask.

“ Always.” Kyuhyun pecked on Changmin’s lips before hurriedly off the living room to hide his blushing face.

“ Keke. Cute.” Changmin said and reached his hands inside his pocket to retrieve his cellphone and called a certain number.

“ Have you got the things that I needed you to do?”

“ We’ve got most all of it and left with the last thing.” Said the person in the line.

“ Ok. Make sure get it all and come back to the house hurry.” Changmin ordered.

“ Ai yai Captain.” Said the person gleefully.

“ Hehe. Be careful hyung.” He said before he hung up.

When he finished, came two stunning person into the room. Leeteuk hyung was wearing a black denim and white V-neck t-shirt and he wears white sneakers.

Meanwhile the other was more breathtaking. He was wearing a black skinny jeans and blue V-neck shirt with a vest on top. He was wearing boots.

That person came in front of him and posed for a while.

“ How do I look Minnie?” he ask with worriedness.

“ Amazing.” Changmin’s breath hitched as he was trying to say the word making the other blushed.

“ E-emm. Thanks. Err…I guess I better get going.” He walks to Leeteuk but being held and spun around.

He was met by a pair of soft lips land on his. He closed his eyes and started to respond to the kiss.

The kiss was interrupted by a fake cough from the front door.

“ Don’t forget you still owe me your punishment.” Changmin whispered before grinned like a crazy person making Kyuhyun shivered.

Kyuhyun went to Leeteuk and got inside Kyuhyun’s car to the mall.

“ Changmin? Where are the two going? And where is everyone else?” Kangin suddenly came to downstairs and blink in confusion.

“ They are going to have some bonding time and so do we. So get ready in 10 minutes hyung. We’re going out.” Changmin said and Kangin only nodded not to leave behind alone in the house.

After 10 minutes, they got out from the house and the house was empty. Changmin had sent a message to the helpers that had to help him in order the date needs to work.

“ Where do we go?” Kangin ask.

“ First, we will get you a nice haircut.” Changmin smiled and start up the engine of the car.

“ Why?” he ask with confusion tone.

“ Because hyung you totally need it!” Changmin grinned sarcastically making Kangin huffed.

“ I’m not ugly.” He said softly but Changmin can hear it alright.

 

Outside the house~

“ Alright. They already left.” Said a person from a group of 8.

“ Ok. Let’s go guys. They only give us two hours to work this out.” Said someone who look like the leader of the group.

“ Kaja!” the 8 people yelled in confidence.

 

At the mall~

“ Do you have something nice to wear hyung?” Kyuhyun ask while he was observing the clothes in the shop they were currently in.

“ Something nice? For what?” Leeteuk ask back not understand why Kyuhyun suddenly ask that question.

“ For a date.” He simply answers but it made Leeteuk blushed.

“ Err..No. No I haven’t. I never went to a proper date before so yeah.” Leeteuk sighed.

“ Don’t worry hyung. I’ll help you to find a proper clothes.” Kyuhyun patted Leeteuk shoulder and gave him a smile.

“ You know. You sometimes can be really sweet and kind but you also can be mean and evil.” Leeteuk said and chuckled when Kyuhyun pout.

“ But you still love me though.” Kyuhyun said and Leeteuk nodded his head acknowledged the fact.

“ Yes I am. Come on Kyu-ah. Find me attire.” Leeteuk playfully ordered.

“ Yes, sir!” Kyuhyun do a salute to Leeteuk and Leeteuk do back. They both laugh and continue shopping.

 

At the hair saloon~

“ How about we do this later?” Kangin ask Changmin nervously.

“ No and that’s final.” Changmin said in a tone that you cannot defy.

“ Haih. Fine.” Kangin gave up and sit in one of the chair in the hair salon.

“ Good.” Changmin nodded happily.

“ Ahh. Changmin. What are you doing here?” suddenly someone came to them with an attitude like the owner of the salon.

“ Oh hyung! Could you do me a favor and make my hyung more handsome and attractive.” Changmin said while pointing to Kangin who watched them from the mirror.

“ Him? Piece of cake. It will be done in an hour.” The guy said.

“ Ok. I’ll leave him to you. I need to go buy some things first.” Changmin said and head off from the salon.

“ Just you, me and your hair now.” Said the guy and it made Kangin nervous like hell seeing the guys smirk.

 

At a clothing store just around the corner~

“ Have you already have what I order last week?” Changmin said at the counter.

“ Please give me your name sir.” Said the counter girl politely and wink at Changmin.

Changmin seems wanted to puke but kept it inside.

“ Shim Changmin.” He said and the girl hurriedly typing it on the keyboard in front of her and scan the computer.

“ Yes. Your order had arrived. Let me get it for you. Please wait a sec.” the girl excused herself from Changmin and went into a door beside the counter.

Not long after that, the girl arrived back carrying a bag that contains what he needed.

He paid for the item and went back to the salon.

“ Woah hyung. You look handsome.” Changmin compliment Kangin.

“ Yah! What do you mean by that? You mean I look ugly before?” Kangin spit out.

“ Well, yes.” Changmin said with innocent eyes.

“ Thanks a lot for your help hyung.” Changmin thanked the guy who did the work.

“ No need to thank me. I owed you a lot you know?” that guy said with meaningful look.

“ Hehe. Ok. We’ll be going now.” Changmin exclaimed and bowed to the person before dragged Kangin to the car.

 

At the house~

Kyuhyun had brought Leeteuk home but he knows that the guy didn’t ready the event yet so he had to closed Leeteuk eyes with an eyemask and lead him to his and Changmin bedroom.

Changmin also did the same thing when he arrived at the house. Both of them getting the two ready and the others were getting the place for a meaningful event to get ready.

 

**********************************************************************************************************

First of all I want to say sorry for the late update.

Here your chapter.

Tell me what do you think, kay?

Hugs and kisses to the one who subscribe, comment and read my stories. <3