Chapter 17

Enemies

When they got closer, their eyes widen totally.

In front of them are now Kangin and Leeteuk is punching each other non stop. Kangin punch Leeteuk and Leeteuk punch back.

It was just hitting and no cursing words were used. You could hear thud, bam, and some other sounds that fill the whole cafeteria.

Yunho, Hangeng, Yoochun, Donghae, and Changmin had frightened look on their face while Jaejoong, Heechul, Junsu, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun had fear and frightened look and shivering.

All of them stood silence while watching both of them. Not moving nor shouting to stop the fight before both of them are going to seriously injured themselves.

The one who snapped is Kyuhyun but his eyes still showed horror to Kangin and Leeteuk fighting. He nudged Changmin with his elbow and Changmin also snapped and look at Kyuhyun.

“We must do something. They are only going to hurt themselves more.” Kyuhyun said hurriedly.

Changmin nodded and fixed his eyes to their hyungs.

“I’ll hold Kangin hyung and you hold Leeteuk hyung. Can you do that?” Changmin give out a plan to stop their hyung and Kyuhyun nodded in agreement.

“One. Two. Three.” With that Changmin hold Kangin arms back and Kyuhyun hold Leeteuk arms back.

Both the oldies tried to struggle and both the youngsters tried hard not to let the two escape from their grip.

The others only stood motionless watching the whole scene.

“ Leeteuk hyung! Stop it! You hurt enough!” Kyuhyun shouted but it did not seem to enter Leeteuk ears.

Changmin do the same toward Kangin but end up failure as Kyuhyun. They tried hard to content the angry hyung but their energy are drained out.

Knowing that the younger one had loosen their grip, both the hyungs pushed them aside hard. Changmin’s head hit the wall while Kyuhyun hit the edge of a table.

At that moment everything seemed to freeze off while watching in horror how the two maknaes lay motionless with blood coming out from their head.

Good thing Jaejoong who the one called the ambulanced.

10 minutes later, two ambulanced came causing chaos in the school. The principal a.k.a Kyuhyun’s father and Changmin’s future father in law is full of raged knowing that his two beloved sons had been injured by their hyungs.

Jaejoong hop in the ambulance where Kyuhyun had been transfer while Yunho the others. Both the ambulanced went straight to the hospital. Hangeng start calling the driver and off they went to the hospital leaving Kangin and Leeteuk behind with the principal.

The principal now punishing Kangin and Leeteuk by brought them back to their now current home and locked both of them inside. Both of them hug their knees and crying, regretted what they had done.

Hangeng, Yoochun, Donghae, Heechul, Junsu and Eunhyuk had arrived at the hospital and go straight toward Yunho who know calming Jaejoong down.

Seeing that Junsu and Eunhyuk broke down making Yoochun and Donghae had to calm them down.

Only Heechul did not cry as he was trying hard not to cry. Hangeng notices this went to Heechul and hug the latter. Eventually Heechul also cried.

The principal had come alongside with Kyuhyun’s mom and Changmin’s parents. The four watched as they saw the most heartbreaking scene in front of them.

They kept their gazed strong and waited for their sons with praying for their recovery.

The door to the emergency room open and went out two doctor that treat Changmin and Kyuhyun.

“ May I see family member?” the doctor said.

“ Us.” Said Changmin’s father and the doctor beckoned them to come closer.

“ Both of the sons will soon recover and they are not having serious head injury. They will recover in a week or two.” The doctor said with smile.

This news making the hyungs squealed happily until the nurse had to silence them down. The parents only shake their head.

Both the maknaes are moved to the same room so that both parents can see them easily. Both of them still sleeping and the parents went inside to see them.

The hyungs wait outside waiting for their turn.

“ How could we let them get hurt?” Junsu whispered softly and all of them hung their head low.

Not wanting to face the reality that they didn’t help the maknaes when them maknaes tried to stop Kangin and Leeteuk from continue fighting.

After an hour, the door to Kyuhyun and Changmin ward open revealing a happy smile parents.

“ You guys can see them now as they requested to see you. Before that I want to see Hangeng and Heechul if both of you don’t mind?” said Kyuhyun’s father and both Hangeng and Heechul shook their head.

All the hyung except HanChul went inside and all the parents except Kyuhyun’s father a.k.a their principal wait behind.

“I want you to never let Kangin and Leeteuk near them. They must be 2 metre away from each other. Understand? Also, took care of them until they are healthy.” Kyuhyun’s dad talk with absolute firmness.

“Yes.” Both of them answer unisonly.

Kyuhyun’s dad start to walk away and Hangeng and Heechul is following him until he stop before turn around to face them.

“ Oh yeah. You two look good and suit each other.” He grinned and left them with their blushing face and look away.

Kyuhyun’s dad gone and they went inside where they can see Changmin and Kyuhyun are in the same bed with the others laughing.

“ Hyung~ Where are you? Aren’t you worried about me?” Kyuhyun pout and bring laughter in the room.

Changmin peck his cheek and caressed it lovingly.

“ Sorry my dear maknae. Your father had something to talk with us.” Heechul said and smile.

“ Really? What dad talking about?” he ask.

“ Something.” This time Hangeng said it.

“ Why won’t you tell us hyung?” Changmin look at us suspiciously.

“ You know the deal when you back home. When are you going to get out from this place?” Hangeng ask.

“ If we don’t do something maybe in another 4 days, if we do something we going to go back tomorrow.” Changmin said innocently.

“ What do you mean by doing something?” Yoochun ask suspiciously.

“ Just something that you don’t want to know. Or do you?” Kyuhyun answered with a smirk join by Changmin.

The hyungs shivered and Donghae made the first move.

“ Ok guys. If you go back tomorrow just give any of us a call. We will fetch you up.” Donghae said awkwardly.

“ Deh.” Both of them smile cutely making the hyung back to ease.

“ Let’s go home now. You two rest.” Jaejoong ordered and the maknaes nodded eargerly.

Eight of them went out from the room and went to where the driver of the limo waiting for them. They entered the limo and they were on their way to home.

“ Yah! Hangeng! What did the old man say to you?” Yunho ask and all the attention goes to Hangeng.

“ To keep Kangin and Leeteuk away from Changmin and Kyuhyun.” Hangeng answered and everyone silence. All of them understand the situation.

They arrived at the house and there’s a note stick at the front door.

Kangin and Leeteuk are locked inside their room. I’m the one who lock it. Release them when you got home.

 

From: Principal.

Once they inside, Eunhyuk quickly unlocked the door that the key was given to him by Donghae and he notice that the two sleeping while crying. He knows that the two regretted what had happen. He let them and went to his own room to take a bath.

*************************************

Sorry for the late update.

Don't be mad okay?

I had other story to update as well.

So yeah.

Do you feel satisfied about the chapter?

Tell me!

I want to know. ^^~