Chapter 9

Enemies

What's up guys?

As I already told you, the chapter of their first morning will be different from before and this new one is...errr...much more worst.

Man this is embarrassing!

Please don't hate me okay?

I really am sorry because I doesn't have a copy for the previous chapter so please kindly read this lousy chapter that I had transform completely.

*********************************************

KYUHYUN'S POV:

 

 

 

 I woke up in the morning in Changmin’s strong built arm. I’ve got to admit he had some muscles you know. He still sleeping calmly and his hot breath touch my face making me hot as well. Not that kind of ‘hot’. Don’t think anything y.

Its weird knowing that I woke up early than him. He the one always wake me up by staring at my face for 5 whole minutes before waking me up with a sweet kiss on the lips.                    

When he do that, he always refer me to Snow White and he is the Prince in that story because Snow White come alive again ( sometimes I don’t understand fairytale. Its so fake) when the Prince kiss her.

Only the difference is he kiss me so that I could get up to go to school and I’m still freaking ALIVE by the way if you hadn’t notice. Even though I often protest to it, deep inside my heart I feel flattered he said that. Knowing that I’m really his special one.

I smile at the thoughts not knowing that someone had noticed it.

“ Why my baby Kyu smile like an idiot now?” I was shocked hearing his voice so near on my ear.

“ You’re awake already?” I turn around and ask him.

He nodded his head and pout.

“ Why are you pouting now?” I chuckled at him.

“ I can’t be the Prince and you can’t be my beloved Snow White again~” he whined and made me laugh at his childish behavior.

“ Ok. How about I pretend to sleep and you wake me up as always?” I suggested and he instantly agreed.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to my dreamland again waiting for my ehem ehem Prince to wake me up.

Oh I woke up alright but not by Changmin’s kissed but the house now is filled with screaming and I concluded that my hyung did the screaming.

I open my eyes and saw Changmin’s sigh while his eyes showed some disappointment. I laugh again and our lovey dovey time had been interrupted by my hyungs sudden burst into our bedroom.

 

CHANGMIN’S POV:

 

“ Ok. How about I pretend to sleep and you wake me up as always?” Kyuhyun suggested and I couldn’t agreed more so I nodded instantly.

He closed his eyes and I waited for him to drift into sleeping mode. Before I could even kissed him, there is a loud screaming coming from all over the house making me stop my move and Kyu open his eyes.

I sighed and I could feel disappointment filling up because I couldn’t have my good morning kiss and I know he sees it too because he laugh softly.

When he laugh, all of his hyungs burst into our room. ( take note always locked the door before going to sleep) They shouting at us how Raccoon (Kangin that is), Chinaman jerk ( Hangeng), Beast ( Yunho), Wide forehead( Yoochun), and Fishy ( Donghae) almost them.

After they shouting, came my hyung into our room and straight to me telling me that they did not them and they being exaggerated.

“ Changmin, I do not him okay? I was sleeping peacefully when I felt my face was being hit hard and I fall on the floor hard!” Kangin said and the others agreed with him.

I could only scratched my head and look at Kyuhyun who look at our hyung who now bickering in front of our eyes. Me and Kyuhyun sighed hardly before I taking action.

“ HYUNGGGG!!!! ENOUGH! Go get ready or we will be late for school!” I ordered them from the bed.

They look wanted to protest but complied after all my words had been absorbed into their head. They headed out but still give each other an evil glare.  Once they out, both of us sigh very hard like we had encountered the most difficult problem exist on earth excluded all the political issues and economical that is.

Kyuhyun got up and ready to go to the bathroom. Before he even closed the door, I sprint my way there and got myself in.

“ I thought you don’t want it.” Kyuhyun said mischievously making me grin more.

“ Well, let’s check if I don’t want it.” I catch his lips and we did more than just kisses and taking a bath there.

Lucky this room is soundproof. Evil laugh~

 

CHANGMIN’S POV ENDS~

 

10 minutes before the chaos in the ChangKyu room~

 

LEETEUK’S POV:

 

I was having a dream about I’m being an angel. Don’t say anything about my dream okay? Angel is white and I love white very much if I had to explained myself. Besides, my dongsaengs called me Angel Without Wings.

I’m just a mere human being but I’m nice to everyone except for the damn raccoon. He always annoys me and I don’t know what his problem.

If you advice me to talk to him, I already did that. We did talk but in the sense I hate him more. Anyway, I felt something disturbing my dream as I felt hands roaming my spine.

It felt good you know but I the moment I open my pure *cough* *cough* innocent eye, my face is only inches from that raccoon face.

I stare at  his face for sometime. When he asleep, he seems nice though not the scary raccoon when he shouts. I admit he is a little bit scary when he shouts at me but my ego would not let me lose to this man.

Again I could feel hands roaming my back but I turn into a devil when the ing hand touch my . Okay! That’s it! This ing raccoon need a piece of Teukie’s punch.

I released myself from his grips before I ing yelled about he tried to me and punch him hard on the face.

He fell on the floor and I could hear the same sentence being yelled from all over the house. I open the bedroom door and I could see Heechul, Jaejoong, Junsu and Eunhyuk coming out from their room and pain of groaned can be heard from each room.

Like a sign being send through our mind like what people say telepathy? I don’t know and we went toward the Kyuhyun room not minding that we ruined their lovey dovey moment.

 

LEETEUK’S POV ENDS~

 

HEECHUL’S POV:

 

“ Mmmm. Huwaaaa.” I stretch myself up and enjoying the Chinaman jerk  room when I open my eyes.

“ That was the best sleep I had since I lived for 17 years of age.” I murmured to myself not realizing that my waist is being held by the Chinaman jerk.

Honestly, why did the Chinaman even schooled in Korea even his hometown is China. I wanted to ask him but you know, once him and I fight during the first meeting, I never had a chance to ask him.

Last night he seems awkwardly nice I must say. He even SMILED for God’s sake. Suddenly I felt someone pulled me harshly and I lay on top of the Chinaman jerk. My mind went off for a second and AFFKDHKAIFSJFAFHFHSGHSG!

“ OH MY! LET ME GO !” I yelled as loud as I totally scratched his face with my new polish nail and had to damage it.

Well, I’ve got a reason why I should damage it. I ran out of the room leaving him groaned in pain -like I care- and awake.

Outside I meet with Leeteuk, Jaejoong, Junsu and Eunhyuk before the fifth of us went inside ChangKyu room to explode.

 

HEECHUL’S POV ENDS~

 

JAEJOONG’S POV:

 

I was having a really good nap – knowing that the person I hate is lay beside me – is being interrupted by someone my face gently as if that person didn’t want to wake me up. Well, I did! Congratz you lose whoever you are.

I feel the hands my silky hair – don’t ask – to my forehead, then to my nose, to my right cheek than left and my lips but the hands only touch it making me whimper for more.

The hands gone now and I could hear some growling.

“ What am I doing? Stupid Yunho!” WHAT?! YUNHO?!

I abruptly sit up and he fell off the bed because he was to shock to see me wide awake. I took the pillow that I take a nap on and continuously hitting him with it and I could hear ‘ Auw’ or ‘Ouch’ or ‘ God that hurts’.

I gasping for air after I felt tired and he on the floor groaned in pain. Serves you right beast! I smirk and heading towards the door to go to Kyuhyun and telling him that this was a bad idea.

I got out and guess what all my friends goes out of the room at the same time I do oh also scream at the same time as I do. Not exactly the same but more or less I don’t really care.

We quickly rush into Kyuhyun’s room to let out our frustration.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV ENDS~

 

JUNSU’S POV:

 

Oh my! What is this smell? The scent is so manly. I snuggle closer toward the smell and it felt like I’m drowning. I tought I was in heaven at that time.

If this a dream, I don’t want to wake up because I’ve been drown in the manly scent. Its so intoxicating. I know I can’t be in the dream for the whole time as I got school to attend to.

I scooted myself closer to the source of the scent but I’ve been awake by someone gropping my freaking !

I open my eyes and I could see buttons in front of my face and I could felt someone exhaling their breath on top of me as I could feel the breeze of it.

I felt drowning again and yet again there are hands keep squeezing my . I felt like but keep it inside. I look up and all I could see is the wide forehead sleeping peacefully not knowing he literally my .

I poke his face so many times in order for him to wake up. I’m not the type of person who take rash action when I know the other is sleeping not knowing what they had done. He didn’t wake up but he leaned closer to me and me had a quick reflex to this kind of action, push his face hard and a loud ‘Thud’ could be heard followed by groaned of pain.

I couldn’t care more as he was about to stole my freaking FIRST kiss. I dashed out from the room and saw the others except Kyuhyun walk toward his bedroom. Or shall I say toward his and Changmin’s bedroom.

 

JUNSU’S POV ENDS~

 

EUNHYUK’S POV:

 

I was in strawberry island where that place is filled with strawberry. There is strawberry cake, strawberry smoothy, strawberry field, strawberry house, strawberry car and a living strawberry.

I was totally in paradise. I walk happily along the street gazing to all the strawberry and thinking where I should start eat first. When I decided I wanted to have a strawberry entre’, suddenly there is a tornado coming this way to the strawberry island. Practically destroy it and I ran for my life but still the tornado caught with me.

I trap inside the tornado and I tried gasping for oxygen but fail. I gasping again and I realized I already awoke by someone hugging me too tight. Even I’m awake I still gasping because this fish got some strength and I couldn’t entangle his hands off me.

My hands is searching for some kind of weapon so that he will stop hugging me to death. I found one and its my monkey plushy. Although I love you my monkey, but I had to use you so that my life is spare.

I hit the fish until he wake up and released his hand from my body. I shot upwards and inhaled as many as oxygen and I yelled at him for his stupidity and hit him again and again with my monkey plushy until I got tired.

Cho Kyuhyun! You are so going to regret it when you came up with this stupid unthinking solution. I dashed out and found my bestfriend Junsu and so as my other friend stomping toward Kyuhyun’s room.

Practically to complain I guess because I could hear several screaming eventhough I don’t know what its say.

 

 EUNHYUK’S POV ENDS~ 

 

10 minutes earlier story ends~