Chapter 15

Enemies

I'm back again.

Thanks for waiting.

In this chapter I wrote about Kangteuk, Hanchul and Yunjae.

Bear with me okay?

I'll only update in the weekdays while in the weekend I had a lot of work to do.

Also I will be taking turns in writing this story and my newest story Strange Meeting.

Enjoy. ^^

**********************************

 

Kangteuk’s room~

The door to the bathroom creaked open revealing a wet hair Leeteuk in pajama and caught a certain someone attention.

He dried up his wet hair at the mirror and combs his hair. Kangin who had been watching since the latter came out from the bathroom can only gulped and drool.

“ Yah! Stop your drooling. Its disgusting.” Leeteuk said making Kangin shocked and quickly wipe his drool.

“ I’m not drooling. You must have a bad eye sight.” Kangin denied making Leeteuk squinted his eyes at him.

“ Don’t lie. I know someone has been drooling when I see one because I always saw them at school.” Leeteuk said and squinted his eyes more making him look like a hamster.

“ Aish whatever. Think whatever you want to think.” Kangin groaned and ruffled his hair in annoyance before laid himself comfortably on the bed.

Feeling annoyed Leeteuk plopped himself down making the bed feels jumpy.

“ I don’t think. I know.” Leeteuk said glaring at Kangin.

“ Alright fine! I was drooling. Stop asking. I want to sleep. I’m tired.” Kangin grunt.

Before his head even hit the pillow, Leeteuk grab it.

“ What the—Yah! Why do you have to do that? I need to ing sleep.” Kangin said and tried to reach his pillow but Leeteuk hide it behind his back.

“ Na-ah. I want to ask you something.” Leeteuk said firmly making Kangin sighed.

“ If this will make me to have my peaceful sleep then ask. But only one question.” Kangin confirmed making Leeteuk smiled and shows his dimple.

“ Ok.” He said like a kid got a birthday present. “ So, why do Yoochun and you guys willing to help Junsu while I know that you guys hate us?” Kangin widened his eyes and silence.

Seeing Kangin fell into silence and out focus making Leeteuk raged. He took the pillow behind his back and held up high. He counted in his head, ‘ 1….2…..3…..now!’ and the pillow landed perfectly on Kangin’s  face.

“ Yah! What was that for?” he yelled and he is as furious as Leeteuk.

“ You were spacing out that’s why! Tell me the damn answer or I’ll throw more pillows at you.” Leeteuk threat him.

“ Calm down and have patience will you? Aish so troublesome.” Kangin grunted and Leeteuk calm down.

“ Alright. The reason we help the dolphin boy is because its Kyuhyun’s hyung. Kyuhyun is Changmin’s fiancé so we had to help and show that us also worthy of being his hyung. That’s all. Now will you excused me I wanted to sleep.” Kangin put the pillow on the bed and his head on it.

He turn around so that his back is facing Leeteuk and Leeteuk is crossing his arm on the chest still not feel confident about the answer.

What can he do? Kangin only allows him to ask one question and he knows the latter won’t answer if he ask another one.

Feels beat up, he walk slowly to the switch and switch off the lamp. He went back to the bed and laid himself thinking about the incident today and the others confusing attitude. He fell asleep nonetheless.

 

Hanchul’s room~

“ Chinaman?” called Heechul to Hangeng who was reading a book.

“ What?” Hangeng respond.

“ We haven’t fought after this morning.” Heechul said with conscious but his eyes is staring the wall.

“ Yes? So?” Hangeng ask feeling confused about the person beside him sigh.

“ I don’t know. It felt weird you know. So many things happen today and I even accompanied you to the office with silence. That is so weird.” Heechul said while scratching his head and thus made Hangeng chuckled.

“ Don’t laugh!” Heechul pout and face Hangeng.

“ Sorry. Your reaction was just hilarious.” Hangeng said making Heechul angry.

Before Heechul burst Hangeng quickly cover, “ I’m sorry kay? Sleep now Heechul.” Hangeng said.

This made Heechul stunned.

“ You called my name?” he whispered.

“ Yeah?” Hangeng said weirdly and later he know why the latter ask him that.

“ You never called me by real name before.” Heechul still whispered softly and Hangeng could hear it pretty well.

“ Yeah~ I know.” Hangeng sigh knowing he will be asking with a lot of questions from his favourite diva here.

“ Why?” Heechul ask with wide eyes.

“ I felt like too.” Hangeng answered simply and Heechul groaned in frustration.

“ Come on. There had got to be something more. Also about the wide forehead dude. Why must he be worried about Junsu anyway, aren’t he hate him? Why wasting so much trouble in saving him?” Heechul let it all out in one breath.

Hangeng calmly smile at Heechul making Heechul hitched.

“ I can’t tell you that can’t I? Let’s just sleep Heechul. I’m tired.” Hangeng closed his books and went to switch off the lamp.

“ W-wait.” Heechul stuttered but it was too late as Hangeng already turn off the lamp.

Heechul could feel weigh beside him and knows that Hangeng already on the bed.

“ H-h-hangeng?” Heechul said making Hangeng stop halfway to lie down on his pillow.

He sit back up and facing Heechul in the dark but still can see him with dim light coming outside from the room.

“ What?” Hangeng ask.

“ W-will you d-do w-w-what wide forehead did t-today to me if I ended up in the same situation as Junsu?” Heechul managed to ask with his stuttering.

His questions making Hangeng frozed not believing that his loved ones would ask him that but his silence making Heechul feel the wrong idea.

“ Fine. I know you will not. Just asking.” Heechul pout and lay down backfacing Hangeng.

Hangeng got nervous by the sudden mood swing. He calm himself down before laid again on the bed.

He was facing Heechul’s bed. He scooted closer and decided to take a risk by circling his arm tight around Heechul.

Heechul’s feel this and struggle to get out from the embraced.

“ I’ll protect you my diva. Even if it cause my life because you are my diva.” Hangeng whispered softly against his ear making the latter stop struggling not believing what his ear just heard.

He turn around only to be in darkness but he could sense that Hangeng was smiling.

“ Sleep.” He said and Hangeng kissed Heechul forehead lovingly and Heechul enjoyed it.

He closed his eyes and snuggle closer on Hangeng’s chest. He could hear Hangeng’s heart thumping hard and faster. Without knowing it he smile and felt asleep inside Hangeng’s arm.

He himself somewhat knows that he will always be safe inside this arm. Hangeng felt delight when his crush snuggle closer to him.

He closed his eyes and drift to dreamland with a smile plastered on his face.

Yunjae’s room~

“ BEAST~~~~” Jaejoong voice filled the whole room while shaking the sleeping Yunho.

“ What?! Stop shaking me.” Yunho said lazily  and sit up on the bed while scrubbing his eyes.

“ What do you want ugly?” Yunho ask him seeing Jaejoong doesn’t uttered a word.

“ Well, I wanted to know if wide forehead has feeling for Junsu or not?” Jaejoong ask.

Who the hell is wide forehead?Yunho thought.

“ Who the hell is wide forehead?” he repeat the question that been linger in his mind.

“ Yoochun, you idiot.” Jaejoong smack the back of his head making him winced.

“ Oh right. I don’t know. Why don’t you ask him yourself?” Yunho yawned showed the tiredness in his eyes to Jaejoong.

“ I don’t want to. It will feel awkward.” Jaejoong pout and make Yunho chuckled.

“ Speaking of yourselves talking to the person you hate. You hate me but still talk casually to me. You don’t hate Yoochun but felt awkward to talk to him. Aren’t you funny?” Yunho remained chuckling while Jaejoong crossing his arms.

“ Its because I felt comfortable around you and I know you. I don’t know the wide forehead much.” Jaejoong protest.

“ No matter how much I protest I won’t tell you.” Yunho said and tried to sleep again but Jaejoong pulled him back up.

“ What now?” Yunho whined.

“ What am I to you?” Jaejoong suddenly ask making Yunho shocked.

“ What?” Yunho ask again to comfirm that his ear don’t hear things.

“ What am I to you?” Jaejoong ask again. This time more louder.

“ Well…emmm…”Yunho don’t know how to answer.

Jaejoong is his loved one but he knows the latter only hate him.

“ That’s okay. I know you hate me.” Jaejoong said and tears start to fall.

“ Wha- Hey Jaejoong. Hey.” Yunho went closer to Jaejoong and hug him.

“ Shhhhsshhh. Hey, don’t cry.” Yunho tried to soothed the crying boy and the boys back softly.

“ But you hate me.” Cry even harder.

“ I don’t hate you and why do you even care I hate you or not. You’re the one hate me.” Yunho said try to reason with him.

“ N-no. I don’t know. You really don’t hate me?” Jaejoong lift his head up and Yunho released a bit to see Jaejoong.

His big doe eye is anticipating an answer from Yunho.

“ No.” Yunho shook his head and smile making Jaejoong stop his tears and smile.

Jaejoong hug him suddenly making both of them stumble on the bed.

“ Good night Yunho.” Jaejoong said circling Yunho neck.

“ Good night Jaejoong and sleep tight.” Yunho said and he could feel the latter nod.

He hugs the latter back and pulled him closer to his chest. His heart almost burst out of happiness but he hope that Jaejoong didn’t hear his thumping heart.

Both of them sleep peacefully in each others arm. That night each one of them manage to sleep in peace knowing what happen to them or one of them that day.