Chapter 11

Enemies

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

The ride to school feels like forever while it only takes 15 minutes to go there from the house. I glances to see my- I mean OUR hyung is doing their own stuff without any mouth wars occurred.

Even Heechul hyung didn’t open his mouth today. I tilted my head seeing them. Aish! Sometime I wish they could bicker so that I know they still alive and what’s up with Eunhyuk hyung blushing now and then and Donghae hyung staring at him. Does something happen between them?

I could feel nose nuzzled my hair and I know it’s MY Changmin because I was sitting on his lap in the limo all the way to school. My still sore from our morning ‘activities’ earlier. I turn my head to see him smiling at me.

“ We arrived Kyu. Do you want me to  carry you or you want to walk by yourselves?” Changmin ask smiling.

“ Walk.” Although I like to be in his embraced but I can’t stand the stare and I’m WAY too shy to do that in front the whole student body ( except my hyung of course )

He chuckled slightly but complied to my words. Hyung still sitting in the limo not knowing what to do.

“ Well, aren’t you guys going to school?” I ask them and seem like they were shocked that they already in the school ground.

“ Oh. Ok then. See you guys later.” They said and one by one they got out from the limo and squealed can be heard immediately once they step outside.

I rolled my eyes and step outside with Changmin. He is holding my hands and waist afraid that I would fall due to the pain. So lucky to have a considerate boyfr – oops FIANCE’ like him although he sometimes ert.

“ If you feel any pain feel free to ask me help you ok?” he yelled at me although he is beside me.

Want to know why? This school also had fans. They will squealed hard when they are boys holding hands. Geesh. What’s up with the girls?

“ I’ll definitely ask. Don’t worry about it.” I still answered Changmin question though through his ear making the squealed become louder.

We walk to class accompanied by crazy fan girls. Tsk. So noisy. Sometimes I want to knit their mouth so that they wouldn’t let out any voice any more.

 

DONGHAE’S POV:

The moment all of us step outside, we were surrounded by girls. Aish. Crazy fans. Nonetheless they still make a way so that we can pass through.

Kangin hyung and his enemy or should I say soon-to-be-boyfriend together with Hangeng hyung and his and Yunho hyung and his went to the third floor where their class located.

Meanwhile, me and Hyukkie and Yoochun and the dolphin boy went to the second floor while Changmin and Kyuhyun class is at the first floor.

“ Yah monkey!” he startled a bit but still look at me.

“ Nothing.” I said and it made him puffed his cheek in annoyance.

Oh God! How can a boy like him can be so cute. I tried to hold my laugh and enter our class while Yoochun and the dolphin in the other.

I forgot to mention that me and Hyukkie are in the same class. Hehe.

I don’t seat with him cause he hates me. I sit with a feisty cute looking guy name Kibum. ( Note: My Hyukkie will always be the cutest. Keke.)

Hyukkie sit 2 seats in front of me and he does not have any seatmate. I were chatting with Kibum while waiting for Mr. Shin, our homeroom teacher to come in.

When he came, there is a tall looking guy probably above 180 cm and freaking handsome too came with him.

You could hear the Woo~ in the class.

“ Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Choi Siwon. I’m new here so I hope we can be friend.” He introduced himself making the girl scream loudly.

For some reason, my seatmate seemed to blush. Ahuh. What do we have here? I see someone experienced first love at a sight.

“ Ok Siwon. You will be sitting beside Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk please raised your hand.” What the HELL! Hyukkie raised his hand unwillingly.

That guy is going to sit beside my Hyukkie. I’m not going to let this be.  Before I could spoke out, that Siwon guy cut me.

“ Err, can I choose where I want to sit?” Siwon ask Mr. Shin.

“ Where do you want to sit?” Mr. Shin ask back.

Siwon start to walk along the way back to the furthest which is my seat with Kibum.

“ I want to sit with him.” Siwon pointed to Kibum making Kibum look at me mouthing ‘ help me.’

“ Emm. Sure. Donghae sit beside Eunhyuk.” Mr. Shin ordered but I like my place here.

“ How about Kibum and Eunhyuk the one change sit. I love my place here you know?” I said to him making him growled out of frustration and Kibum face look like he is going to punch me anytime.

“ Aish. So troublesome. Eunhyuk! Do what he says and no BUT!” Mr. Shin added making Eunhyuk mouth left hanging.

Kibum complied and walk with Siwon to Eunhyuk previous sit while Hyukkie sit beside me. Yaayy~ Time to make some tease Donghae. I smirk playfully seeing my Hyukkie pouting face.

He sit beside me and ignore me but still pouting.

“ Hey there monkey. You had been rejected and me being kind offer to be your seatmate.” I whisper so that only the both of us can hear.

“ Kind my .” He hissed.

“ Auw~ Monkey being hasty today~” I said to him making him become very angry.

“ Shut up you stupid fish. I am SOOO hate you.” He said proudly. Arrogant aren’t you?

I lean closer to his ear and whispered with my y voice, “ But you kissed me earlier this morning monkey. That makes you LIKE me.”

I lean back only to witnessed my Hyukkie face is all red. He cleared his throat.

“ That was just my appreciation to you because you found my plushy you idiot.” He fight back.

“ Well, monkey. You’re the idiot one. You’re plushy always on the bed but being the moron you are you didn’t realized it and end up crying.” I said to him making his face become redder than usual.

“ S-shut up.” He stutter.

I don’t what came over me, I said “ So cute.” And  I pinched his cheek making him flinched.

“ Auch!” he yelled softly not wanting to disturb the teacher.

“ Sorry.” I said and start to his face lovingly making him look at me in confusion. I just smile at him and turn my head in front to focus on the learning leaving him clueless.

 

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Okay?~ That was weird~ What’s up with him? First, he tease me, then he compliment me about being cute then he pinched my cheek making me flinched and just now he my cheek lovingly to ease the pain. Before that he apologized and he ING smile at me. Is the world going to end soon?

I can’t believe that this is the same Lee Donghae that always pick a fight with me. First, he never compliment me. Second, he never apologized each time we fight.

Maybe his mind is unstable or something? I didn’t realized I was staring at him when Mr. Shin called my name.

“ I know that Donghae is hot and handsome but you don’t have to spend my time staring at him during the class, Eunhyuk.” The whole class burst out and Donghae chuckled beside me.

I low my head not wanting my classmate to see how embarrassed I was.

“ Alright guys. That’s enough.” I thought it was Mr. Shin who stop all the commotion but it was Donghae who stop it.

When the commotion stop, I lift my head only to face Donghae’s smiling face a few inches than mine.

“ Now you can stare at my face this close.” He grinned and I shoved his face and look away.

He tried to restrain his laugh by biting his bottom lips. Stupid Donghae. Now my face is all red and I think I might get a heart attack due to how fast my heart thumping right now and also my stomach had a different feeling every time he do sweet things to me.

Even when he is teasing me, I had the same symptom occurred. Maybe I’m the one who is sick.

I snapped into reality when I felt a sudden urge on my wrist. I look up and saw Donghae took my hand while he look at me.

“ Come monkey.” He said.

“ Where?” I ask him dumbfoundedly making the latter chuckled.

“ Where to? Its lunch time pabo.” He laugh and making me pout.

“ Let’s go monkey.” He tugged my hands and seem doesn’t want to let go.

I sigh and get up from my chair and let him drag me out from the empty classroom. After a while I realized that we didn’t walk along the way to the cafeteria. It made me scared and struggle to released myself from his grip.

He noticed it stop his movement and tightened his grip more and faced at me with a serious look.

“ What are you struggling for?” he ask while frowning.

“ You going to do something bad to aren’t you? This is not the way to the cafeteria. I thought you said it was lunch break.” He had dumbstruck on his face before clutching his stomach and laugh with all his might but still never let go of my hand.

“ Haha…oh my god…haha…you think I might do something to you…haha…” he said before continue laughing again making me pout and puffed my cheek.

After quite some time he finally stop and caressed my cheek looking deeply in my eyes.

“ We are going to eat lunch but at the rooftop.” He said to me and lead me again and I recognized the hallway now.

It is truly heading to the rooftop like he said. He open the door and when I already pass it he closed the door shut.

He lean on the wall beside the door and sit down. I was about to sit beside him before he stop me.

I gave him question look and he just smiled at me. Ok. Count this one its already….GAH! I don’t know how many time he smiled at me today.

A tug made me come back to reality and I could see Donghae tilted his head in confusion. Aww~ He is so cu – What the HELL am I talking about?!

I fake a cough. “ Emm sorry. I kind off spacing out earlier.” I said to him making him smile gently at me.

Damn this guy is totally handsome when he smile like that! Okay Eunhyuk! Stop fangirling the person you hate.

“ That’s okay. I wonder if you could sit on my lap.” He said making me wanted to shout but stop when I saw my most most MOST favourite milk which is STRAWBERRY! KYAAA~

“ If you complied to my words I’ll give you five of this.” He said again and unconsciously I already sit on his lap and arms circling around his neck.

I didn’t realized anything but my mouth and throat feel very dried to have a taste to the oh so sweet strawberry milk.

“ I know you like me, monkey but aren’t this too much.” He said and I look at our position.

I immediately released my hands from his neck making me almost fell backwards but a hand stop it. He support my back with one hand and gave me the strawberry milk with the others.

Once I received it, he take out a paper bag and took something out. It’s a sandwich and I bulged my eyes open. It’s a sandwich that HAD strawberry jam.

He give one to me and I excitedly accept it. I was eating the strawberry happily when I heard growling.

I look at Donghae and saw his face is red due to embarrassment.

“ Why didn’t you eat?” I ask him while chuckled.

“ Busy seeing you eat with a cute face.” He answered and now it’s my turn to turn red.

“ Pabo.” I took sandwich from the paper bag and feed him. He was shock I tell ya and I was shock myself too but too late to turn back now.

“ Eat.” I ordered him and he took a bite.

We take turns eating with me feeding both of us. It felt warms when I’m eating with him like this. Like a couple~ A COUPLE?!

We finish eating in no time and stay like that for about -  I don’t know how long but the silence stop when Donghae starts to talk.

“ Eunhyuk-ah (he never calls me by my real name. Why so sudden? ) I had something very important to say to you.” He stop and I still wait patiently on his lap.

He bit his bottom lip and look down. He brought his head back up and I could see determination in his eyes.

“ Eunhyuk-ah. I love you since the first time I saw you.” He said and I was trap in dumbstruck mode. I  didn’t do anything to him just sit still on his laps.

Seeing me doesn’t have any reaction, he sigh and continue his talk.

“ I’m sorry for everything I had done towards you in the past and I know how much you hate me but I only do that just to grab your attention. I also sorry for punching you not too long ago. I treasured you so much.” He said and my hair lovingly before hugging me.

I just froze and let him do anything he want. He had a sad face when he look at me again. Oh how much I wanted to hug him and tell him that I also love him right now?! LOVE? Yup! I love him. Fishy Lee Donghae.

I was about to say something but he spoke too fast.

“ Come on. Class almost start.” He said and handed me another four small carton of strawberry milk and nudge me to get up which I did.

I wait for him while he clean the area and followed him into the building. This time he didn’t hold my hand and walk a little bit in front of me. I watch his back and we had arrived in the class.

Both of us took our sit and do our own stuff. In my mind I said, ‘ I just have to wait the right moment to say I love you to him ‘ and I smiled to myself.