Chapter 12

Enemies

 This is chapter 12.

I wrote a new story while waiting for this one to end and I think its going to be a while.

Right now I am busy with apply scholarship and apply to enter university as I ace my exam.

The new story is called Strange Meeting.

Here is the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/159052/strange-meeting-changkyu-changmin-kyuhyun

Enjoy the new chappie. Its about YooSu~

*******************************************

YOOCHUN’S POV:

The big group that was being surround by girls in the parking lots now had separate to their own classes. The youngest in the group is Changmin and Kyuhyun and they are in first year but next year they will be the same year as us.

Stupid intelligent brats and made me feel like a dumb person. Seriously! They are one HELL of smart kids. Maybe they are smarter than Einstein’s. Who knows right?

Anyway me, MY Junsu, Donghae and that monkey guy are in the second year while the oldies are in their third year.

I was sitting on my chair, in my class, open a book and PRETEND to read it. Want to know why because right now I’m trying to listen to my seatmate conversation without being caught by him.

He was chatting with some of our classmates with his usual dolphin voice and his cute laugh. What he doesn’t know is that the people who talk to him are all have crush on him but little did he know because he was way beyond innocent.

When people say ‘I like you’ he will reply ‘I like you too chingu-ah’ and when people say ‘I love you’ he will said ‘I love you too chingu-ah’ and I had to restrain myself from laughing seeing the disappointment but desperate face into getting him to understand their way of meaning of ‘like’ and ‘love’.

That’s my Su for ya. Totally innocent. I bet when there is a complete stranger ask him for help in a dark alley he will surely help without knowing the consequences of doing so.

But I, as his boyfriend………………….OK DAMNIT! His SOON to be boyfriend is going to protect him as always.

I was deep in thought when I heard some groaned from beside and slowly the group that linger around Junsu had vanished due to the appearance of our teacher.

Thank god! Or else I will cracked up. I put down the book I’ve read on the table and listen to the teacher lesson about human body. Oh how much I love this class. Through the whole class I was muted to the surrounding and just listen what the teacher had to say.

Little did I know that a certain duck is watching me intensely through out the whole class.

JUNSU’S POV:

I was chatting happily with my classmates and enjoy every bit of attention they give me. I love the attention you know. Only good attention I love but hate it when someone gave me a bad attention like PARK YOOCHUN!!!!!

Yup! He is the only one that make my heads feels like a volcano sometimes. But I don’t mind after a while. It reminded me that the reality of the world is that not all people love me and sometimes they hate me to the death like a certain someone that sits ing beside me while reading upside down. UPSIDE DOWN?!

I wanted to ask question but damned the teacher had enter the class and my classmates sigh heavily before sits at their own table.

I face the front and heard the book is put down with a soft thud. I turn my head to the left and saw that wide forehead had already deep focused in the lessons and grinning like an idiot he is.

Feeling curious with his unknown doings or personality, I ended up unconsciously staring at him the entire class.

I snap into reality when I heard a voice saying, “ I know that I’m too handsome but you don’t have to stare at me the entire time you know.” And it was the wide forehead voice. My eyes wide open about the fact I’m hearing just now.

I know my face already red judging by his smirking face, I decided to fight back.

“ How do you know that I’m staring at you?”

“ Because my dear dolphin, teacher called you millionth of time in the class but you kept your gazed on me until lunch break. Why are you staring at me dolphin?” he ask me while his dark brown eyes met mine brown eyes and just look at each other without a single word.

We kept gazing at each other eye to eye until someone cough out loud beside us.

We broke the contact and turn aside to see the creature that abrupt my precious moment with Yoochun. What the ?! Since when my time and the wide forehead become precious. I must become insane. I shook my head.

“ Emmm. Junsu?” the kid called me. I don’t know him but he look average and I never seen him before. I decide to answer him.

“ Yes?”

“ I need your help in Math.” He said and of course being the kind person I am I gladly accepted to teach him Math.

He smile brightly to me and said to me that I could teach him in his house. I nodded in agreement and he left.

I turn to face Yoochun again seeing in furious mode. He glaring the floor and looks like he about to burnt it with his laser eyes if he had.

I waved my hands in front of his face and he snap up. He glared at me with his clenching teeth.

“ What’s wrong wide forehead? Are you sick?” I ask him and this only make him more angrier and I gulped my last saliva down before I face my doom.

 

YOOCHUN’S POV:

“ What’s wrong wide forehead? Are you sick?” he ask me.

What’s wrong?! What’s the DAMN wrong?! You accept a stranger offer to study in his house you big duck . GOSH! I realized his face had turned pale and I decided to cool myself by taking a deep breath before explained it to him.

I look at him with my calm face and he look relaxed a bit.

“ Dolphin. Do you even know the guy?” I ask him seriously.

“ No.” he answered with a smile.

“ If you don’t know the guy then why do you accept to teach him in his HOUSE?!” I yelled at him making him flinched. Lucky its lunch break now and the students still outside the class.

“ So WHAT?! Its got nothing to do with your life anyway! Its my life you jerk!” he stand up from his chair and look down on me and yelled at me.

“ Because its your life I told you, you insolence brat!” I also stood up and stand face to face.

Our face definitely is full of anger and hatred toward one another. Mine is also filled with concern but he is just filled with pure hatred and a little bit of disappointment? I’m not sure. I’m not a face reader.

He gritted his teeth that ruined his cute features and about to get my eardrum explode before the teacher stop us.

“ YOU TWO! STOP THE FIGHT IMMEDIATELY!!” she screeched and we glared at her but her glare is much more intimidating than us and so we huffed and sit down feel annoyance.

I crossed my chest and look to the other side. Not wanting to look at Junsu or the teacher. I must do something to protect him. He is so precious to me. I got a bad feeling about that kid. The silence evil aura that surround him making him become more dangerous than people who had visible evil aura.

I need to do something. But WHAT?!

 

NO ONE’S POV:

Haha. That kid is a total fool and easily to deceived. He just don’t know my attention and about how I feel towards him.

Eventhough that they are many time I confessed to him, he just accept it like a friend. He is a total idiot. Seems like he does not recognized me as I done a makeover to myself.

I’m going to make him mine tonight in my house. (evil laugh) He will be mine. ALL MINE.

But somebody might interrupt the moment of truth. That Park Yoochun always can see people hidden motives and I bet he can see through me and tried to explained it to Junsu.

And of course being the kind and idiot Junsu he decide to believe a stranger. What a joke?! I don’t mind as long as he is cute to with. Can’t wait for after school.

 

******************************************

Sorry.

Its a little bit short.

About the new story.

I'll update chapter 1 as soon as possible.

Please leave your comment ok and understand my situation.