Chapter 42~

Enemies

At some house few hours later, heard of groans could be heard from two particular rooms. Let’s check room number 1 shall we?

“Ugh! What the heck happen?”

“Where am I?”

“! My head are so ing hurt.”

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” a shriek could be heard from the corner of the room.

All of the occupants inside the room turn toward the sources.

“Ouch!! Yah! Why would you do that for?” Eunhyuk who got kicked until he landed harshly on the floor glared at his so-called-bestfriend.

“Oh. It’s only you, monkey. I thought it was a ert.” The monkey so-called-bestfriend said so innocently.

“Damn you!!” Eunyuk gave his bestfriend a harsh glare before jumping on him and tickles all over his body.

Seeing the two made the three eldest decided to join in the fun. Junsu high pitched laughter echoed inside the room and the five of them didn’t hear the entrance of a group of maid into the room.

Leeteuk was the first one to notice this and he stops tickling Junsu.

“Oh. What is this?” Leeteuk ask making the boys froze from their activity leaving Junsu gasping for air really hard.

“Sorry for interrupting sir but we received an order to dress you up for tonight. I suggest that all of you should hit the shower now so that we could do what we ordered to.” From the appearance, the head maid said politely toward the boys before bowing toward them and the entire maid behind her followed her action.

The maids went out from the room once again. The boys just shrug their shoulders.

“I guess we should just do what they say.” Jaejoong said.

“Let’s hit the bathroom yo!” Heechul gleefully runs toward the bathroom.

Let’s leave those guys alone to get ready. Let’s take a look at room number 2 shall we?

“Get off you bear!!! Gosh! Were you always this heavy?” Yoochun inhaled a lot of air.

“ Shut up, er. At least Leeteuk loved me.” Kangin said waking up on the floor.

“Wow. Do you sleep at the wrong side of bed?” Yunho said rubbing Kangin’s back.

“Do you want to die?” Kangin gave the most deadly glare he could muster but Yunho just shrugged it off.

“ it up, Kangin bro. More importantly for us now is where we are?” Hangeng voice could be heard.

“In my house, duhh.” Yunho said proudly.

“ Sorry to say dummy, but I can’t recall that your house is gold in colour.” Donghae rolled his eyes.

Yunho gasp. “It’s not my house.” The others rolled their eyes annoyingly.

“Well, where are we?” the question had been asked and the others are all in deep thought.

“Annyeong, Master Yoochun.” Suddenly someone open the door wearing butler costume and around mid-thirty or something.

“Holy . What are you doing here, Sebastian? (Most butler I heard called Sebastian so there you have it) ask Yoochun.

“Well, I’m just doing what Master Changmin asked me to do. Will you please, Master Yoochun and friend, change to this cloth. It is time for the ceremony.” Sebastian put the clothes which was in his hand and put it on the bed.

All the men’s watch him like a hawk and did the old man care about him being watched. He only does his job. When he was about to walk out from the room, Yoochun called him.

“Yes, Master.”

“Where are we exactly?” Yoochun ask and all of them wait for the answer.

“At your family house vacation.” The butler answered.

“Meaning we’re in……” Yoochun hesitates to continue.

“We’re in house vacation at Jeju, Master Yoochun if that was in your mind.” Sebastian said.

“Oh right. Jeju. Of course. Beautiful Jeju.” Yoochun laughed in an awkward way.

“If there is nothing else you need Master Yoochun and his friends, I’ll be going. Once you are done please come down to the living room.” Sebastian bowed and finally took his departure.

Once out of sight, Yunho, Hangeng, Kangin and Donghae look at Yoochun asking for some explaination.

“Hehe. I must have forgotten about this house. Anyhoo, let’s change shall we?” Yoochun quickly took a piece of clothes – which are a suit – that had his name on it and scurried inside the bathroom hurriedly leaving all his friends dumbfounded.

“Wonder why he didn’t remember his own house? Well, not exactly a house but a house vacation but that’s not the main point right now.” Donghae shook his head while reaching for his own of a suit.

“His family did own 5 house vacations and he didn’t come to any of those often you know.” Yunho explained.

“Oh yeah right.” The sounds of agreement occur.

“Didn’t he say that Changmin ordered to do all this? Then, where’s the maknae now?” Hangeng ask face filled with confusion.

“Don’t know. Feels odd don’t you think? Changmin actually plan something for us?” Donghae ask.

“Aren’t all of his plan always evil?” continue Kangin.

“And we are the one who always be his victim?” that last question made all of them shiver in fear.

“Come on. It can’t be that bad.” Hangeng said while trying to style his hair.

“Can’t be that bad?! Do you remember he almost drown you in the lake thinking it was a funny?!! Also when he made us trap inside the storage room of Yunho’s hyung father factory when we accidentally broke his phone and we almost freeze to death?!” Yoochun suddenly yelled when he gets out from the bathroom.

“Well, I agree sometime he may exaggerate but still how many times had his plan help us. Remember when all of us almost fail our grade because we always partying and don’t care about the world, he the one who made us stop doing that and actually hired some tutor to tutor us. He manages to turn us back in the right track. He also didn’t tell any of our parents about it so yeah; he also did some noble things although he is obnoxious.” Hangeng said, siding with Changmin.

All of them fell into silence. They only continue getting ready and when the times come, Sebastian enters the room and led them toward the living room where the entire guest already there enjoying themselves.

 

Donghae POV

 

Wow. So many people. Wait. I see my parents.

“Umma! Appa!” I hug them both and they were startled seeing me. I saw in the corner of my eyes my friends also hug their parents.

“Aigoo. My handsome son. How are you feeling my dear?” umma caressed my hair cause I still hugging her while appa talk about business with his business friends.

“Feeling? Feeling about what, umma?” I ask her.

“ Feeling about…” but my mom answer was cut.

“Yoona-shi. I don’t think you should tell them yet. Remember what Changmin said. It was a surprised.” I saw Yoochun’s hyung mom holding her hands.

“Oh right. Sorry dear but you had to wait.” I pout.

“Aigoo. What a cute son. I see you later,Donghae, Yoona-shi.” She bowed and we bowed back at her.

“Donghae!!” I heard someone called me.

I turn around and was met with a gummy smile just like Hyukkie. I realized she was Hyukkie’s mom.

“Yes, Mrs. Lee.” I tried to bow but she prevents me from doing so.

“No need to bow. I’m going to be your mother-in-law real soon anyway.” She said and greeted my mother. Why is she here anyway?

I left the two ladies and return back to my group of friends who find the wall very attractive to lean on. I lean on the wall beside Kangin hyung. All of us were frowning. Trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

Suddenly all the lights in the room are gone and a single light is emitted toward the top of the stairs.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The light shone at the top of the stairs.

“Please welcome, Park Leeteuk. Fiancé of Kim Kangin.” Later on Leeteuk in white tux appeared at the top of the stairs.

There was a shock of evidence on Leeteuk’s face also Kangin but they kept it cool. Kangin goes toward the end of the stairs wait for Leeteuk. He held out a hand and Leeteuk gladly accepted it with his dimple smile. He hooks on Kangin’s arm and they began to walk away.

“Next, welcome the Kim Heechul. Fiancé of Hangeng.” The announcer speaks and appeared Heechul in also a white tux as he went down the stairs with that wide smile of his.

Hangeng already wait for him at the bottom. Unlike Leeteuk, Heechul immediately hug Hangeng’s neck and Hangeng keep them both balance by wrapping his arm around Heechul’s waist.

“Welcome, Kim Jaejoong. Fiancé of Jung Yunho.” Jaejoong enter and he seems rather calm because he knows what’s going on after he heard the two announcements from before.

Yunho, being the gentleman he ever is capture Jaejoong’s hand and gave a kiss on the back of his hand. Jaejoong was blushing and hid his face on Yunho’s shoulder. Yunho chuckled and hug Jaejoong’s waist and brought him away from the centre of attention.

“Welcome, Lee Eunhyuk. Fiancé of Lee Donghae.” The announcer said and Eunhyuk appeared at the top of the stairs.

He made his way down toward Donghae who waits for him with a sweet smile. Eunhyuk hugs him and kissed him on the cheek. Donghae grins wide and caressed the gummy smile boy cheek. Donghae lead Eunhyuk away from the stairs.

It’s time for the owner son’s fiancé to be revealed. The announcer cleared his throats before announcing, “ Welcome, Kim Junsu. Fiancé of Park Yoochun, the sons of the Park.”

“Suie~~” Yoochun sang his fiancé name that made Junsu and all the people inside rolled eyes at him.

Junsu pecked Yoochun lips and that made him smile like a clown, wide and scary to the kids anyway.

Yoochun’s parents went up the stage –in the middle of the living room- and called all the guest attention as well as the young couples.

“We invited all of my friends this evening to celebrate my son’s engagement as well as his friends, Jung Yunho, Hangeng, Kim Kangin, and Lee Donghae. Unfortunately one of my friends, Shim family had gone abroad as they were going to expand their business there bringing along one of my son friend, Shim Changmin and his fiancé, Cho Kyuhyun.” Yoochun’s father ended the speech and all the people that being celebrated at the party widen their eyes in horror.

Before they could response a white layer of sheet being brought down and the lights come out from the projector that is connected to a laptop in the middle of the room.

“Minnie~ it’s on. Palli wa!” they could hear Kyuhyun screaming for Changmin and then both of their faces appeared. It looks like both of them already recorded a video for this.

“Annyeong hyungdeul~” both of them waved happily with bright smile.

“Sorry we had to leave you guys in such a rush.” Kyuhyun apologized and both of them bowed humbly.

“Sorry too for making you guys black out and kidnapping you but hey, it all turns good right? I could count on you, Uncle Park.” Changmin showed his white pearly teeth.

“Yes. Thank you, Uncle Park for making this a success in the last minute.” Kyuhyun words had sincerity in it.

The entire guest in the room just watched the video silently. Nobody uttered any word.

“Oh yeah, hyung. Make sure you set a date on your wedding so that we could make an arrangement of our schedule.” Kyuhyun said.

“Also that I could buy many things for your wedding night likes a lingerie, toys or maybe- ACKKK!!” Changmin was pushed off from the view you could see Kyuhyun moves his lower body just slightly meaning he kick Changmin.

“Hahahaha. Sorry for the stupid giant Changmin. He cracks multiple times on his head during childhood.” Kyuhyun laugh awkwardly.

“Anyhoo, remember to invite us to your wedding and we will let you know when our wedding is. See you later hyung. I love you my hyungie.” Kyuhyun smiled so brightly.

“Oh. Minnie. Come and say your goodbye words.” Kyuhyun went out of the camera view and at the end of the view you could see Changmin struggling but ended up he fail because he appears fully in the camera.

“Couldn’t you the only one who did the goodbye words?!” Changmin tried to fight to prevent him what he had to do.

“Nu-uh. Just do it Minnie.” Kyuhyun stands firmly even though only his voice could be heard.

Changmin was nervous as you could see from his body language. Fiddling with his finger, sometimes would glance up to the camera and look to his left which might where Kyuhyun was watching in amusement.

“You’re so hopeless. Just say you need my help, pabo.”Kyuhyun appeared beside Changmin and hold his hands.

“Ermm, well you see, I hope you guys are healthy always and continue study so that you could achieve your dream. *cough*”

Way to be awkward Changmin. All the hyungs thought this.

“What he meant is, he loves you. Aren’t you Minnie?” you could hear he threatened Changmin.

“Sure. Whatever you means love.” Changmin chuckles nervously.

“This is goodbye. See you in future.”

“ANNYEONG~~” both of them said it together at the end.

 

Lights turn on. Everybody was quite for a while but later Leeteuk, Jaejoong, Heechul, Eunhyuk and Junsu wails on the floor. Kangin, Yunho, Hangeng, Donghae and Yoochun could only hug them and let them cry. They also wanted to cry because the babies of the group left them so suddenly without hugs and kisses but they hold it in for their partners.

Mr. Park asks his sons and friends to take their partners inside the room and rest there. He’s going to handle the party without them. They were led on one by one to each room by Sebastian. It was a long night for the five couples and it was hard to fall asleep knowing their babies aren’t there to make their live full of fun.

 

**********************************************************************************************************

So yeah, DOUBLE UPDATE!! YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sorry for the late update cause I was down when only 2 person would comment on my last chapter. So yeah, in revenge I'm late in updating. Sorry though.

I'm happy that all of you are still loyal to this story eventhough it wasn't that good written.

Anyway, comment juseyo~

Saranghae <3