Chapter 28~

Enemies

Inside the Meeting Room in the school~

 

“ Alright ladman (A/N: I change ladies into this. LOL XD) and gentleman. We had problem to solve. The code name of the case is ‘Helping The Helpless Loverboy Get His Man!!’ operation.” Kyuhyun said like a detective from a police drama and look sternly at the people work for him or a.k.a his hyungs and Changmin as his assistant.

He was wearing a no lens glasses while reading through an A4 paper in his hand. The people that were forcefully there send glances or sometimes whisper at each other wondering why Kyuhyun’s behave like this.

“ YAH!!! Are you guys even listening to me talking about the case?!” Kyuhyun slammed his hand on the table making the hyungs flinched.

Changmin bit his lips as he tries to suppress his laughter seeing his hyungs are a sacredly cat around them.

“ Ermm sorry Kyuhyun ah. But what this all about?” Jaejoong tried to ask politely.

Kyuhyun sighed and heads down. He brings his head back up.

“ My assistant/lover/fiancé/soon-to-be-husband will explained it to you.” Kyuhyun politely lead his hand toward Changmin and asked Changmin to explain to the worker about the current situation.

Changmin stood up and cleared his throat.

“ Well, has been ask by my boss/lover/y fiancé/soon-to-be-my beautiful-wife to explained about the case, I will kindly explained it to you.” Changmin said and replaced Kyuhyun’s place at the center of the attention.

“ Ehemm. Well, as you know that the KangTeuk went home late yesterday right?” he stop waiting for an answer to continue.

“ Yes. We know. Continue.” Yunho answered him.

“ Ehemm. You see I – excuse me, I mean we (pointing to himself and Kyuhyun) know that something was wrong with them and that night at dinner we decided that we need to interrogate them.” Changmin explained.

“ Oh~ That’s why you guys slept separately with them just to interrogate them.” Donghae said as he seems to understand the whole situation that occurs yesterday.

“ Yes. Before that, Kangin-shi had confessed to Leeteuk-shi but sadly he rejects the confession and that would explained why Kangin-shi face was devastated and Leeteuk-shi face was out of guiltiness.” Changmin tried to explain further but was interrupted.

“ Yah! Don’t speak informally to your hyung!” Heechul yelled from his seat.

“ Yah! We are the police. You the one who shouldn’t speak informally to us.” Kyuhyun fight back.

Heechul wanted to bark something like ‘This is a fake!’ but stop by the look from Hangeng.

“ Ehemm. Ok. I wanted to say that Leeteuk-shi isn’t aware of his feeling toward Kangin-shi and Kangin-shi seems wanted to let go of Leeteuk-shi. What I wanted to ask if there any suggestions that we could make KangTeuk are real?” Changmin asked the question and immediately the people inside the room put their finger on their chin as if they were thinking hard about it.

“ Hmmm, how about each couple think about one plan and execute them? They can ask for help from other couple too.” Yoochun gave an idea which make both Kyuhyun and Changmin clicked their finger and smile brightly.

“ That’s an absolutely amazing idea you gave there, Yoochun hyung.” They said unisonly.

“ Oh..Er….Thanks?” Yoochun thanked them with a question mark at the back.

“ Sure. Ok. Minnie, would you help me get a piece of paper, a scissor and a pen?” Kyuhyun talked sweetly to Changmin.

“ Sure, sweety.” Changmin smiled and get the stuff that needed by his sweety in the drawer behind him where he stands.

He gave it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun got too worked. He wrote, he cut and he folds.

“ Alright. Here on my palm is numbers. Each couple will vote and who got no. 1 got to do their plans first and etcetera. So, come here and get your number.” Kyuhyun stood up said like a dealer.

All hyungs are either standing in front or beside him. While Changmin went behind him and back hug him.

The uke voted and went to their partners. They hold the folded paper and wait for further instruction.

“ Ok, citizens, open the folding paper.” Kyuhyun ordered and he opens the folded paper in his hands as others do exactly like him.

“ Huh? Guess we last, Minnie.” Kyuhyun said to Changmin.

“ Guess we are.” Changmin said and kiss Kyuhyun’s cheeks making Kyuhyun blushed slightly.

“ Who’s first?” Changmin asked scanning the room.

“ Us.” Said the hyperactively Junsu who waved his hands and Yoochun had to control him.

“ Ok. Next?”

“ Us second.” HaeHyuk shouted from a corner.

“ Third.” YunJae said and smiled.

“ Second last. I guess you two last huh?” Heechul asked.

Changmin nodded his head and rested his head against Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“ Meeting is dismissed.” Kyuhyun said and they all got out from the meeting room that the teachers and staff always use whenever they had a meeting.

 

HaeHyuk’~

“ Hyukkie?~” Donghae called Eunhyuk who seemed deep in thought.

“ What Hae?” he ask his lover.

“ How about we plan a date for Kangin hyung and Teukie hyung at the….” Donghae did not finish talking.

“ No! We cannot have a date for them to your favourite place which is the aquarium, pabo.” Eunhyuk scolded him.

“ But…but…Hyukkie~” Donghae whined, pouted his lips and give his lover some puppy eye.

Eunhyuk tried not to look but Donghae constantly kept calling him making him forced to look at him. When his eyes contact with the Donghae’s aegyo, he simply give up and have Donghae had his way.

Deep in his mind he knew that this plan of theirs isn’t going to work really well.

YooSu~

“ Where do you want their date to be, my dolphin Su?” Yoochun ask romantically toward Junsu.

“ Hmmm….How about the amusement park?” Junsu said while clapping his hand,

“ Amusement park?” Yoochun tried to confirm.

“ Yeah. Yeah.” Junsu nodded eagerly.

“ Amusement park it is then.” Yoochun smile.

“ Yeay! You’re the best Chunnie!” Junsu hug Yoochun.

In Yoochun thought, ‘ You’re the one who wanted to go there. Not for Kangin hyung and Leeteuk hyung.’

 

YunJae~

“ So, Yunnie, what do you think for an appropriate place for them to have a date and eventually become a lover?” Jaejoong ask.

“ I don’t know. The beach?” Yunho slipped out the words.

“ Omo. Yes. The beach. You’re brilliant.” Jaejoong beamed and start to plan for the date inside his head.

Damn. Why do I say it outloud?! I supposed to ask Joongie out for a date at the beach as the same day that we need to plan for Kangin and Leeteuk!! I work it out! I hope. – Yunho shrugged.

“ Why are you shrugging?” Jaejoong ask concernly.

“ Nothing, Joongie.” Yunho smiled confidently making Jaejoong drop the subject.

 

HanChul~

“ I want a fairytale theme dinner toward them. It fits perfectly. We could have a double date. I will be Cinderella and you will be my prince while Leeteuk will be Peter Pan and Kangin will be Wendy.” Heechul said excitedly.

“ Errr…Love, don’t you think that Kangin aren’t suitable to be Wendy let alone dress up as a girl?” Hangeng ask making Heechul widened his eyes.

“ Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about that. You’re right, honey. Change of plans. Leeteuk will be the princess from Sleeping Beauty which I forgot what her name was and Kangin will be the Prince who awakened his princess. Ahhh, so romantic. Right?” Heechul ask Hangeng with wide smile but Hangeng resist to answer it.

“ It’s romantic right, HONEY?” Heechul sends death glare toward Hangeng who nodded forcefully.

 

ChangKyu~

“ It’s a secret guys. We can’t tell you just yet. It will ruin the fun aren’t it?Read, subscribe and comment. Lya (author name) will absolutely like it. It’s the least we could do for her.” ChangKyu said unisonly and smiled charmingly at the readers.

 

******************************************************************************

P/S: If you guys felt confused, they still at the school when each couple plan the date for KangTeuk.

Like ChangKyu said and I just add feel free to read, subscribe and comment!

Thank you for your support! <3