Chapter 26~

Enemies

LEETEUK’S POV:

I can feel the wind gushed through my body and my hair is swayed. I lean against the rail that prevents the student from fall off from the roof. Yup! I’m at the roof of the school people.

I glanced sideways and I could see that Kangin is spacing out. Annoyed, I decided to pinch him really hard.

“ Auwww! What was that for?” he yelled and rubbed his arms.

He pouted and mumbled some words that I didn’t catch.

“ Of course I did that. You’ve been spacing out and here I am waiting for you to speak up since you’d wanted to meet me here. Come on. I wanted to go home before dinner.” I nagged him but he turns stiff.

“ Err…well….you see…err…” he struggled whether to said whatever he wanted to say to me.

I lift my eyebrow towards him and he seems more nervous after I did that.

“ Just tell me Kangin ah. It’s not like I’m going to bite you or anything or punch you the least. I’m turning back to my angel side now.” I said to him and smile.

He relaxed and smile back.

“ I know you won’t. You won’t make the same mistake twice.” Kangin smile widely and somehow those smile made me warm despite the cold wind always gushing to me.

“ Hehe. You’re right. Now, do you have the confidence to tell me what was important thing to say to make it come out from your mouth?” I said to him.

“ Yeah.” He said.

He closed his eyes, facing me and takes a deep breath and released it slowly. He does it for a couple of time.

He opens it and I could see those lovely brown eyes pierce inside me. Lovely? You need to have a mental check Park Leeteuk.

“ I love you.” He said in mere whisper.

I heard it but not very sure.

“ Wait. What?” I ask him again to confirm what I heard just now.

“ I love you, Park Leeteuk.” I blink at him trying to process the 3 word that he just said.

He loves me? B-but what I do feel about him? I like him yeah but not in that sense anyway. Without my conscious mind, I accidentally slip out the word, “ Sorry.”

I realized it and quickly cover my mouth. I watched his sorrowed face but he quickly pulled himself together.

“ I already know what your answer going to be but I couldn’t help it. Kaja! Let’s go home. The kids must be worried as hell.” Kangin put up a smile but I knew it was a fake.

Somehow deep inside my heart I know I made a wrong decision but I need to figure things out first. We got out from school property and wait at the bus stop.

Along the way to the bus stop, he never turns his back to see me whether I’m following him or not. Also at the bus stop, he at least 10 feet away from me. Slowly, the rain poured down from the sky.

Maybe the rain indicating what Kangin feels right now. I’m sorry Kangin ah. I can’t return your love. I’m a jerk and always had been. This is the last time I’m going to hurt you. I’ll stay away from you now.

The bus had arrived and we got in silently accompany the rain drops that hit the bus.

 

KANGIN’S POV:

Erghh!! I know this going to happen. Its ! Really . I distant myself away from him cause I know he will be uncomfortable. From the walk to the bus stop and at the bus stop.

When we get in the bus, we get a seat at the end of the bus. I seat one at the window and he is sitting opposite me.

The sound of rain drops fill in the silence between us. Somehow I regret that I confessed to him cause it made our develop friendship becomes more awkward.

Sigh.

My life is a ing pathetic life.

We arrived at the stop. We need to walk toward the house. The rain drops getting heavier and both of us only walk slowly. I let the rain hit my face. Slowly tears coming out from my eyes.

I thanked the weather because nobody can see me cry and they will think that the rain cause the flood on my face. Thank god Leeteuk is walking behind me.

We almost reach the house and I stop crying. Leeteuk caught up with me and stand together in front of the door with our clothes soaking wet.

I press the doorbell and immediately the door flung open. There stood a very worried plus frightening face that been shown by the monkey or Eunhyuk to be exact.

“ Teukie hyung? Kangin hyung? You’re guys drenched. Come inside. Wait here. I’ll go get some towel for the two of you.” Eunhyuk left us at the entrance and Yunho and Jaejoong came to see us.

“ Oh my gosh! What happen?” Jaejoong screamed and it immediately attracts all the household attention.

“ We didn’t bring any umbrella with us.” Leeteuk replied to him.

Eunhyuk came back and gave us towels. We walk inside the living room and I saw Kyuhyun was watching us intensely while leaning coolly on the wall.

His pierce gaze somehow makes me think that he knew what happen and also predicted it.

“ Hey. Go wash up. After that eat dinner and go get some rest neh?” Jaejoong said to both of us.

 We nod our head and went upstairs. I could see their worried face because I usually talk back but I didn’t.

They must think something is wrong. Well, there is. I think I could hear someone wailing softly like a dolphin. Must be Junsu. No wonder Yoochun loves the kid. Too adorable. I wanted to smile but I can’t. As we went up, we clash with Changmin who got out from his room. He notices us and gives the same expression as Kyuhyun. Sigh. We are going to be interrogated by them. I’m sure of it.

 

**************************************************

I'm sorry if the chapter is a little bit crappy.

I wanted to tell you that after this I'm going to be busy to prepare to enter college.

So, I'm afraid I might not going to be update twice a week but I'll try ok?

I'll finish this story before I enter college.

Please don't unsubscribe from my story neh?

I love all the people that read my stories and give love more to the peope who appreciate it! <3