Chapter 40~

Enemies

Time skip to one year ahead (Yunjae, Kangteuk and Hanchul graduated)

“ Uwahh!! I can’t believe we’re seniors now.” Yoochun smiled widely.

“ We’re the highest of the highest students here.” Donghae continue.

“ We can bully and take all the freshman money and then make them clean the whole school for the enrollment fees and then – Aww!! What was that for?!” Changmin yelled toward his four hyung who smacked his head very hard.

“ That for speaking unnecessary things.” Eunhyuk said while walking toward school.

“ Also, you’re not that different from them.” Junsu said more.

“ Although our age are almost the same but that doesn’t mean our IQ is the same.” Kyuhyun replied smartly.

The four hyung snickered knowing this very well that the maknaes are very intelligent despite their age even they could attend college now but they declined it. When the hyung ask why, they answered, ‘We don’t want our hyung to get lonely’ and ‘Besides, aren’t we the one who brought you all together?’

With that reason, all the hyungs judgments are invalid. With the oldest hyung already graduated and wait for their college entrance exam result, they the one who had to take care of their maknae. (Yoochun, Junsu, Donghae and Eunhyuk.)

“ Awww. Look hyung. We’re in the same class.” Kyuhyun cooed.

“ Aren’t you excited?” Changmin continued.

“ We are so going to show you hyung our awesomeness.” Kyuhyun beamed excitedly.

“ And beat your .” Changmin finished it and both they went toward their classes which the hyungs groaned disagreed.

“ Why we’re the one who had to in the same class with them?!” Yoochun sighed dejectedly.

“ I don’t exactly know but come on. Class almost starts.” And off the four went to follow their maknae toward their class for this entire year before their graduated.

 

“ Welcome to another year of school and also would be your last!! My name is Ricky Kim but please called me Mr. Kim.” Mr. Kim said.

“ Please introduce yourself to me and the rest of your classmates.” And the introduction from the student begins.

The introduction ends with Kyuhyun then Changmin.

“ So, I guess you two who the one that skip a year, am I correct?” ask Mr. Kim.

“ Yes, sir.” Both of them answer.

“ Very well. Let’s continue for our lesson kay?” Mr. Kim said and went on about Literature.

After Literature, it was Calculus class and both Changmin and Kyuhyun had the best time of their life while their hyungs groaned in annoyance because the maknaes always go to the front to answer some question while smirking toward them when the answer was absolutely amazingly correct. That was too much but yeah.

The awesomeness of the maknaes don’t stop there, it actually went on until History and English class before they got their lunch break and when the bell rings, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yoochun and Junsu all slammed their head on the table.

“ Errr, hyungdeul? Why do you look so distress?” Kyuhyun ask in a worried tone when he heard the loud ‘BAM’ coming from them, minus Kyuhyun and Changmin.

All of them spoke at the same time muttering alien’s words making the maknaes are more worried about them.

“ Ermm, hyung? We don’t speak alien you know? Or fish, or monkey, or duck nor dolphin.” Changmin stated making the hyungs look at him and sigh.

“ Come on hyung. Eat first then talk. You need to regain energy for the rest of the day.” Kyuhyun said sweetly and the hyungs nodded in agreement.

The maknaes let the hyungs walk in front of them and watch them from behind until they reach the cafeteria. Yoochun, Donghae and Changmin went to buy food for themselves and their boyfriend.

“ So, what’s seem to be bothering you?” Kyuhyun ask like a detective asking the suspect with hands clasped under his chin, wearing the detective hats and coats and only one light above them.

Nah! Just kid you. They actually sitting at a round table for six and Kyuhyun was facing his two hyung while look concern at them.

“ Nothing. It’s just us stressed out about the study. You two seem to know A LOT.” Junsu whailed.

“ And when he means A LOT it means really A LOT!!” Eunhyuk exaggerated.

“ Don’t worry hyung. You got it after you handle it. Maybe I could teach you if you want to. You know I never let my hyung to be not graduate, right?” Kyuhyun said with a smile.

“ But how you manage to know all of those stuff?” Junsu ask in curiosity.

“ Well, whenever me and Changmin didn’t do Starcraft or play any other video games or even going on a date or having , we will learn about the subject for the next year, as a hobby.” Kyuhyun explained.

“ YOU GUYS DID WHAT AS A HOBBY?!” the whole cafeteria could heard the screaming while Kyuhyun and Changmin apologized in embarrassment.

The three had already reached their table when Kyuhyun explained.

“ Yah! Don’t make us embarrassed!” Changmin scolded. “Yes, we do it as a hobby because we’re hardworking person and not lazy person like you people.” Changmin explained in a harsh way causing Kyuhyun to smack him on the head and their hyungs got even more depressed.

“ Don’t mind an like him hyung. We’ll teach you. Right, SHIM CHANGMIN?” Kyuhyun spoke in a poisoned tone when he said his boyfriend name that shudder and agree reluctantly because mad Kyuhyun is a very very VERY scary.

“ See. All things are done and enjoy our food. Feed me, Minnie.” Kyuhyun demanded cutely and Changmin to him before feeding his boyfriend mouth and after that his mouth.

“ Feed me too~” Junsu and Eunhyuk pouted and whined and makes their boyfriend laugh and a wide smile for the four of them as they were being feed.

Kyuhyun and Changmin share a glance before smiling secretly and continue eating their lunch together with their four immature hyungs.

 

Meanwhile, for the graduate hyung……..

The six of them were inside Yunho house since morning and now it is in the afternoon. They were bored to death and didn’t know what to do to spend the rest of the day for.

“What graduation? I wish we still had school so that we aren’t bored to death like this.” Heechul whined and snuggle into Hangeng’s chest. Hangeng wrapped his arm around Heechul lazily.

“ Come on guys. I think it was not that bad now we’re graduate and everything. Besides, aren’t we suppose to you know, get some knowledge on what we’re going to do in the university?” Leeteuk tried to save the atmosphere but gets scowled from the five of them including his boyfriend.

“ It was just a suggestion though.” Leeteuk pout and Kangin hug him to make him feel better.

“ Hmm. How about I make us lunch and we make further discussion about this alright?” Jaejoong suggest and luckily all of them agree.

“ Thanks, Boo.” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s cheek and he return it back.

“ No problem.” Jaejoong scurried to the kitchen.

When Jaejoong was busy attending six hungry people meal, the other five had already left the reality world.

Let’s just say, when Jaejoong finish cooking and found them, they got a bruise on each head and a Jaejoong who smiled contently.

They finish up in silence except for the sound of eating gulping down of whatever they taken inside their mouth.

“Fuahh! I’m full. Thanks Boo.” Yunho smiled contently.

“ Very much welcome.” Jaejoong winked and sat beside Yunho on the couch together with the HanChul couple.

Kangteuk was being signed to do the dishes after a game of rock, paper, and scissors in which of course they lost.

The oldies I mean hyungdeul at some point already gone to sleep until late in the afternoon where the six had finish their school.

Heechul wakes up first finding him in the arms of Hankyung and suddenly he thought of something that will make it extra joy in their life. Hehe. He giggled excitedly.

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Hello! *waves*

Finally after a long time not updating I finally update!! *throws confetti*

Sorry for making you wait that long.

I can't be bothered with writing when I'm studying.

Well, you guys probably look like this when you read this. PROBABLY~

 

I don't care! I'm actually glad I update or else there is a chance that I might delete this story you know when that time comes your argument is invalid.

 

Enjoy!! Give lots of comment to me okay? eventhough this chapter is .

New readers are welcome to subscribe and comment!!

Peace out!!