Chapter 16

Enemies

KYUHYUN’S POV:

I was sending daggers towards my hyungs on the rooftop because they had been silence for 15 minutes and school will start in another 15 minutes. They still kept silence while looking on the ground except for Leeteuk hyung.

“ You guys better tell me why I had to leave Changmin side and run for about 2 miles to school in early morning or else!! Also for making me skip my BREAKFAST!!!!!!!” I gritted my teeth and they flinch.

“ Wethinkwehadfallinlove!!!” they said unisonly after I threatening them but they said way too fast.

“ WHAT?!!!” I yelled and shockingly Leeteuk hyung also yelled with me knowing he did not know either what the others were saying.

“ Aish. We said we had fallen in love.” Eunhyuk hyung said clearly and the rest nod with him.

“ Since when?” I ask with my eyebrow lift while Leeteuk kept silence.

“ I guess its this morning I realized my feelings for him.” Jaejoong hyung mumble.

“ Me too.” Junsu hyung said.

“ Same for me.” He said with his diva style.

“ Not for me. I’ve fallen in love yesterday.” Eunhyuk hyung said and blush when all of us look at him.

“ Who do you guys fall in love with?” Leeteuk hyung ask in curiousity.

All of them bit their bottom lips resisting to let out the information of their crush. Too bad hyung. I already know. I smirk knowingly and they realized it.

“ Don’t smirk like that. Its scary.” Junsu hyung said and the others nodded with fear in their eyes.

“ No worries hyung. I just know who the hell is your crush.” I smirk wider.

“ What?!” this time Leeteuk join in with the people in love.

“ Hehe. Its so simple like A B C, hyung.” Still the smirking hadn’t left my face.

“ What do you mean Kyuhyun? Tell me.” Leeteuk hyung demanded.

“ Well, hyung, your dongsaeng here had a certain crush with their own enemy.” I said and I could see Leeteuk hyung fuming with anger.

“ What did you say?!” Leeteuk look at me first before facing the four which gulped at the sight and froze.

I knew I had to do something or else he will severely injured them. I stand up and quickly stood in front of Jaejoong hyung, Heechul hyung, Junsu hyung and Eunhyuk hyung with hands wide open and they gathers behind me for protection.

“ I know you didn’t believe this hyung but it is the thruth.” I said to him and thus make him angrier than before.

I know he did not dare to hurt me because I’m his favourite and lovable dongsaeng after all although I could be very mean.

“ Whatever. I don’t want to talk about this anymore.” He took his bag and stomped his feet toward the exit.

The people behind me let out a sigh of relief and I let down my arm.

“ He is so scary when he is mad. But you’re more scarier.” Eunhyuk hyung said and I smile my victorious evil smirk.

“ Stop doing that, you brat.” Heechul hyung said and I could only just laugh.

“ Come on. I bet Minnie and your lover had already arrived.” I said to them and they blushed again. I am SO going to tell this to my Minnie.

We all got up and went downstairs to enter the building and went to our respective class.

 

Kangteuk’s situation~ (No one’s pov)

“ YOU!! COME WITH ME THIS INSTANT!!!” Leeteuk suddenly yelled in the classroom after he spotted a certain someone tried to sit on his chair.

“ Wha—“ he could not ask the question as Leeteuk already dragged him out of the classroom when the teacher were on her way there.

Leeteuk went to a storage room and pushed the lad and himself inside. The store room was quite big for them to move around.

“ What do you want yelling in the morning like that?” the lad ask as the person who drag him is now pacing back and forth in front of him.

“ I need you to do something for me.” Leeteuk said.

“ What needs is that?” Kangin ask him while eyeing the latter.

Leeteuk stop abruptly and stood face to face with Kangin.

“ Tell your friends except Changmin to declined.” Leeteuk gritted his teeth.

“ Decline? Declined what?” Kangin frowned.

“ Declined the love confession.” Leeteuk said again without his eyes averted away.

“ Love confession?” Kangin frowned more.

“ Yes. Love confession.” Leeteuk look at him firmly.

This is the first time that this kid over here look at me for a very long time, Kangin thought mentally.

“ Tell me who love confession is it that my friend will received.” Kangin spoke.

“ My friends and dongsaengs.” Leeteuk replied.

His statement made Kangin shocked.

Their crush also feels something for them huh? Lucky bastards and not so lucky me. I can see in his eyes that he show nothing but nothing towards me.

“ No.” Kangin said firmly and thus made Leeteuk become stiff.

“ Why?” Leeteuk gritted his teeth.

“ I had nothing to do with any of those stuff.” Kangin said and pushed Leeteuk aside so that he could get out from the storage room.

Before he even made it to touch the door knob, someone was holding his wrist.

“ I’m going to hate you forever.” Leeteuk said and Kangin rolled his eyes like he don’t care well actually he do and he felt  like a razor had made a cut on his heart.

“ Since when you not hate me. I’m not going to ruin their future. Its up to them to decide their own. I bet we don’t have any business anymore so will you excuse me I had class to attend to.” Kangin said calmly although his heart had been like a tsunami when he heard the word ‘Hate’ coming out from Leeteuk mouth.

He knows he shouldn’t put high hopes in hoping that Leeteuk will eventually fall for him but nonetheless he was happy for their friends because they at least had their love return back.

He walk inside his classroom alone and the teacher scolded him for skipping the class but he was not listening to her.

After she done lecturing him, he went to his seat spacing out not until Leeteuk came in and the teacher just allowed him to enter.

Leeteuk took a glanced at Kangin who didn’t seem to noticed him before took his seat.

The situation between the two become tensed than ever.

Changkyu~

“ Minnie~ I’m hungry~” Kyuhyun said when he enter the classroom and capture people glancing at him but the people just ignore him.

Kyuhyun went straight to Changmin’s table and sit on his lap with arm circling around the latter’s neck and pouted.

Changmin chuckled and ruffled Kyuhyun’s hair.

“ I know. That’s why I brought along this as your breakfast. I buy it on the way to the school.” Changmin said and shoved a packed of sandwich on Kyuhyun’s lap.

“ Yeay~ Food~” Kyuhyun clapped like a kid and Changmin laugh at his childish fiancé act.

“ Yes, Kyu. Food.” Changmin said and let Kyuhyun eat on his lap.

When the time Kyuhyun finished eating, the teacher came in. Kyuhyun went back to his seat and focus on the class including Changmin.

No wonder these two were the genius of the school. When its study time they really study not chit chatting unless when they call each other they will break the focus and they never did. They took studying seriously.

Alas, lunch time had come and they were back in their cozy mode.

“ Kyu~ Its lunch time~” Changmin lunged over Kyuhyun.

“ I know Min. Kaja!” both of them smile at each other and made people envy of their intimacy knowing already that they are engaged because both of them literally blackmailed them of not to cause any trouble towards them.

Both of them went to the cafeteria and halt literally as they found there is no living person in it except for their hyung, well 8 of them exactly surrounded a table.

When they got closer their eyes widen totally!

*********************************

Hye!

I just want to say Happy Birthday to Lee Hyukjae although it might have been a day late!

He is one of my top three bias in SJ!

Seeing his dance and rap totally bring a wide smile to my face.

He is so handsome as well.

I hope you enjoy the story and please leave some comment for me to read will you?