Chapter 20

Enemies

School’s over~

“ Alright guys. You go back home while me, Heechul, Yunho and Jaejoong go get our maknaes back from hospital.” Hangeng said to the others. (Kangin, Leeteuk, Yoochun, Junsu, Donghae, Eunhyuk.)

“ They really can’t stand the hospital.” Donghae snickered.

“ Changmin hate’s hospital food the most.” Yoochun said.

“ Kyuhyun hate hospital because he can’t play games in it.” Eunhyuk continue and the others laugh at the maknaes reason for hating the hospital.

The laughs stop when Hangeng phones ring signaling that there’s a message. He open it and read it out loud.

From: LovableFoodMonster

To: Hangeng hyung~

‘ HYUNGGGGG~ WHERE ARE YOU???? HURRY COME AND GET US. WE CAN’T STAND IT. WE MIGHT DIE HERE. HYUNGGGGGG~ PALLIIIIIIIIIII~’

“ Dramatic much.” Heechul said and everyone agrees.

“ They can’t live with doing their usual habits aren’t they?” Leeteuk said.

“ Alright let’s move now. Or else the maknaes are going to become a zombie.” Yunho chuckled and they obeyed.

Kangin, Leeteuk, Yoochun, Junsu, Donghae, Eunhyuk right cars that send back to the house while Hangeng, Heechul, Yunho and Jaejoong ride the cars that lead to the hospital.

The four had arrived to the hospital and went straight to where the maknae is located.

They open the door and something hit the making they fall backwards. On top of HanChul is the grinning Kyuhyun while on top of YunJae is the grinning Changmin.

“ You came. We almost die in there hyung~” they whined cutely and hug them.

They look at each other and smile and patted the maknaes back.

“ We promise didn’t we? Go back to your room. I need to talk with the doctor and received your medicine then we can go back. For now GET UP.” Hangeng ordered.

They both complied and they only pulled YunJae inside the room and bamm the door closed leaving the startled HanChul.

“ Go see the doctor. We need a little chat with YunJae for a while.” Changmin explained to the stunned HanChul.

“ Arasso. Keep them alive will ya?” Heechul yelled from the outside gaining glare from the nurse across the hallway.

“ Deh.” Kyuhyun answered.

“ Come on.” Hangeng took Heechul’s hand and intertwined them walking beside each other to the doctor’s room.

 

Meanwhile~

“ So, tell us all the good news since we been gone.” Changmin said.

He and Kyuhyun are staring at YunJae with large puppy eyes begging to be fed with information sitting on the bed while YunJae was across them.

The older find it rather cute, chuckled and ruffled their head making them nagging at them.

“ Ok. First of all, Hangeng and Heechul already couple.” Yunho said and stop by the maknaes hurried word.

“ We know that. Next.” They said it together and Yunho controlling his eagerness to smack the kids head and being calmed down by Jaejoong.

“ Calm down, Yunho.They are still a sick person.” He said gently.

“ Fine. Well, HaeHyuk is real now and please jump and squealed happily.” Yunho finished talking and ChangKyu did what he exactly says.

“ Chinja?! Now, it’s only three pairing remaining.” Changmin said and high five with Kyuhyun.

“ Three?” said YunJae with confusion.

“ Yup. Three. One of the pairing is you two. Come on. I want to hear your confession.” Kyuhyun said excitedly.

Both of their faces are beat red and look away from each other.

“ Don’t act shy Yunho hyung. Be a man and confessed bravely.” Changmin said without patient.

“ You too Jae hyung. Come on. We need to see at least a couple confessed in front of us.” Kyuhyun said eagerly.

“ You two are enjoying this too much aren’t you?” Yunho said with suspicion eyes toward the maknaes who had a slight scar on their head.

The maknaes nod happily. Yunho sigh hard and Jaejoong chuckled.

“ Jae.” Yunho called Jaejoong making him looking straight at Yunho eyes.

“ W-what?” Jaejoong stutter while his soul being by the dark brown orbs of Yunho’s eyes.

“ As the two brats say, *they giggled* I want to confessed something to you but before that I want to say something else first. I’m sorry for making you mad, angry and pissed off towards me and I’m sorry for making you cry. I’m very sorry. Very very very sorry for what I did in the past. I never say I’m proud of it because I know sometimes you cried because of the remarks I made and I never felt guilty in my whole life seeing your tears fall to the ground because of me. That’s why I’m sorrier. Please forgive me although I did not deserve any of it.” Jaejoong sobbed hearing the apologies.

“ Also I wanted to confessed another thing. I’ve been in love with you Kim Jaejoong since the first time I laid my eyes on you. I thought I just met the most beautiful – wait no, gorgeous human being and it is you Jae. My one and only love. You are the most precious to me. My sarang. I love you Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho said sincerely still never leave his gaze from Jaejoong.

“ What your answer Jae hyung? How come you never confessed to me like that?” Kyuhyun ask Jaejoong and then whining to Changmin who can only grin.

“ Emmm…” Jaejoong fidgeting in his seat and play with his finger.

“ It’s okay Jae. You can always tell the truth. I will be glad with whatever your answer.” Yunho smiled to Jaejoong but he knows it was a sad smile.

Jaejoong took inhaled a lot of oxygen in, closed his eyes and released it slowly. His eyes flutter open and met Yunho directly. Yunho was gulping anxiously for Jaejoong answer as well as the spectator on the hospital bed.

“ I love you too.” Jaejoong smiled brightly and this includes Yunho, Changmin and Kyuhyun.

“ Chinja?” Yunho ask for confirmation and Jaejoong nod.

“ Yeay~ I promise I will make you happy from now on.” Yunho said and reached Jaejoong and took him into his embraced.

“ I am SO in LOVE with you Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho said again.

“ Me too, Jung Yunho.” Jaejoong replied and hug Yunho back while the two watchers are smiling from ear to ear.

“ Wow. What a romantic scene?!” sarcastic tone came from the door and it was from Heechul.

“ Shut up, Heechul. Don’t try to ruin the moment.” Jaejoong snap.

“ Yes, princess. Let’s go. We got your medicine and let’s get out from this crazy place.” Heechul said and screeched can be heard from the maknaes who practically ran from the room and to outside of the hospital and enter the car/limo.

The hyungs are left in dazed trying to register what happen. When they realized it, they can only shake their head and smiled at the maknaes behavior.

‘Hospital must be really bad for them since they excitedly ran from it.’ The hyungs all thought.

They also catch with the maknaes and enter the vehicles. Soon, they were on their way to home. Second home actually.

“ Oh. Almost forgot. Congrats guys.” Hangeng said to YunJae while they were standing outside the door and open the door.

“ Thanks.” YunJae thanked Hangeng.

Kyuhyun and Changmin jump excitedly before running inside the house and hugging everyone in the house saying “ I miss you.” “I miss my food.” “I miss my game.”

When they were about to hug KangTeuk, they were hold back by Hangeng and Yunho. They tilted their head to them and sending questioning glare.

“ There’s something that I forgot to tell you two at the hospital earlier.” Yunho speak and ChangKyu is even more confused.

 

*******************************************

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I don't know what to write anymore. I was busy during the daylight and had to update during the night. I also had an essay I need to wrote so that I could get scholarship.

I'll try to finish this before June ends. * I hope*

Yoosu will be in the next chapter.

If there are any confusion, I apologized.

Please leave your comment and PLEASE I BEG you, DON'T RUSH ME or else I will be pressured of not knowing what to write.

Give me sometime, okay?