Chapter 32~

Enemies

KANGIN’S POV:

 

“Here hyung. Wear this.” Changmin shoved me a bag with a hanger and look like a shirt. (LOL. XD I don’t know its name)

“ What’s this?” I ask him in confusion but he did not answer me, instead he gave me a stern gaze to me.

“ Fine fine. Yeesshh. I only ask.” I grunted and received the ‘thing’ and go to the bathroom.

After 10 minutes, I exited and Changmin look me up and down and nodded his head.

“ I know I ordered the perfect outfit for you.” Changmin grinned happily.

 

Kangin’s suit.

 

“ So, what’s the occasion?” I ask Changmin knowing he wouldn’t buy something expensive just for nothing.

“ Hehe. Well………………………………………………………….” Changmin explained the plan.

(A/N: I can’t tell you just yet. XD)

 

LEETEUK’S POV:

 

“ Hyung, come on and give it a try on the new clothed you bought.” Kyuhyun hastily ask me to try out the clothes.

“ Alright alright. I’m going.” I said and moved toward the bathroom to change.

I finished changing and walk outside and I met a jaw dropping Kyuhyun.

“ Wow. Just WOW.” The only word that came out of his mouth.

“ Is it bad?” I ask nervously.

“ Bad? BAD?! No hyung! You look ing AMAZING?!” he screeched.

“ Err..o..ok then.” I let out a small smile and look down.

 

Leeteuk’s outfit.

 

I turned back to change my cloth but a hand stop me entering the bathroom.

“ What are you doing, hyung?” Kyuhyun ask.

I stare at him dumbfoundedly.

“ To change clothes of course.” He shook his head in disagreement.

“ No, hyung. You must go downstairs. Before that, here.” Kyuhyun said and sprayed on my body a perfume.

He stopped and took a sniff before nodded his head with a smile.

“ Ok. You can go now.” Kyuhyun said and pushed me out of the room.

He slammed the door and outside I met with a sly smile plastered on their face, HaeHyuk.

“ Hyung. You look stunning.” Eunhyuk said and it made me blushed.

“ Yeah. Hyung will love it.” Donghae said next and Eunhyuk said ‘pabo’ to him.

I watched Donghae pout and he look like a fish but I noticed that they were wearing an attire of waiter that wear at an expensive restaurant.

“ Why are you guys wearing like that?” I ask them and it made them face me with the same expression as I see them earlier.

“ Oh this? We are the waiter for tonight. Will you please follow us, sir to have a night of your life.” Eunhyuk said and both he and Donghae led me downstairs where I met a red carpet filled with red and white roses at the edge of the carpet.

They step aside and told me just to walk along the red carpet.

So, I follow their instruction. The red carpet led to the dining room but there I found YunJae with a soft smile.

“ Ready Teukie?” Jaejoong ask me.

I just nodded not knowing what to expect.

“ Ok, then. Please Leeteuk step behind the doors and your man is waiting for you.” Yunho said and open the door for me.

I step in and ASDFGHJKLZXCVBMN it’s KANGIN with his white shirt and black suit over it looking oh-so-dashing.

 

KANGIN’S POV:

 

I heard the door open and I saw the person I love so much walked in and OH MY he looks absolutely gorgeous.

 White sure fits him. He wears a grey shirt and over it a long sized white coat. I stare at him for like half a minute and quickly regained my composure.

I walk to him and I could feel that he didn’t noticed that I already in front of him. I faked a cough and his eyes bulged and he took a step backward, hide his face behind his hands.

I took his hands and kissed at the back of it.

“ Welcome my angel. Shall we proceed to our romantic candlelight dinner now?” I ask him.

 

LEETEUK’S POV:

 

He took my hands and kissed the back of it and boy I think that my face is crimson red right now.

“ Welcome my angel. Shall we proceed to our romantic candlelight dinner now?” he said with a husky voice.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. He looks so handsome when he asks me like that. But wait. I only see the candle and the light of the room still on.

“ Where’s the candlelight dinner?” instead of answering I ask him.

He chuckled and I’m about to die in embarrassement.

“ Don’t worry Teukie. It’s where me and Hannie are for the job.” Suddenly HanChul appeared.

Hangeng lit up the candle and Heechul turn off the light. They make a gesture for us to sit down. Heechul was about to pull my chair to sit down but Kangin stopped him.

“ That’s okay, Heechul. Let me do it.” Kangin said and Heechul smirked.

“ Ok. Let’s go Hannie. Our job here is done.” He said with his diva tone.

I turned my focus on Kangin and he pulled the chair for me and I sit down and murmured a ‘Thank you’ to him. He smiled and walks the other end of the table and took a sit.

Oh my god. He is like a gentleman. I squealed happily inside and I don’t know how my face kept getting redder.

 

Stop. The dinner looks like this:

Continue with the story.

 

Then, YooSu popped out of nowhere.

“ I hope you enjoy the night, Teukie hyung and Kangin hyung.” Junsu said.

On his hands were a jug filled with orange juice and Yoochun hands are two closed plates.

They both went near the table. Junsu poured the water and Yoochun put the plates on our table and lifted the lift.

 

The entrée:

 

It was a shrimp entrée and other ingredients.

“ It’s all on me hyung. Enjoy your dinner.” Junsu said and he magically disappears with Yoochun.

I only stared at the delicious looking food until someone snapped me from seeing them.

“ Dig in, angel.” Kangin said and smiled.

I nodded his head and took a knife on my left hands and a fork on my right hands and eat the entrée.

Oh god! It’s so damn damn DAMN delicious. The shrimp was full with flavor and the moisture of the shrimp never left.

I didn’t know that Junsu can cook like this. I felt like I was in bliss of heaven.

“ You enjoy it, angel?” Kangin ask and I nodded happily.

“ Good. I love you angel.” He said before continued eating his food leaving me with a red face.

Lucky it was candlelight dinner so he didn’t see much of my face.

I continued eating also.

 

KANGIN’S POV:

 

I never knew the dolphin could cook better than my angel. Oh well, I make sure angel could cook it better. Keke.

Our entrée had done and it’s now time for the main course.

YooSu appeared again but this time each of them had one plates with a lift on their hands. They went to us and took the entrée plate and replace the plate.

“ It’s time for your main course. This one was made by me.” Yoochun said and quickly they left us alone.

We lifted the lift and I start to drool.

 

The main course:

 

I saw Leeteuk already attack the dish and I joined him. We were eating in silenced and soon the dish was finished.

“ Wow. I never thought anyone could finish eating any faster than Changmin.” I could see Jaejoong gasped and Yunho chuckled.

Yunho took the plated in front of us let Jaejoong placed the plates on his hands.

“ Enjoy my tasty dessert.” He said and left with Yunho.

 

The dessert:

 

Leeteuk ate it messily while I ate it calmly. I must admit that Jaejoong was a good dessert maker.

Leeteuk had a chocolate smudge at the edge of his lips and I chuckled softly. Practically he heard it as he look at me with wide eyes and mouth still chewing.

I get up and leaned closer to him avoid all the cutleries and candle on the table and wiped his lips.

He blushed and I wanted to more I the chocolate on my finger while looking at him making the face all beat red.

I chuckled inwardly and continue calmly eating the delicious dessert in front of me.

He eating it slowly and kept his head down making me smirk.

In no time, HaeHyuk appear and took the plate that had been finished eaten living me and Leeteuk in deep silence.

I got up and knocked the door to the other part of the house. I moved back and let the ChangKyu enter. Changmin with a piano and Kyuhyun with a harmonica.

Leeteuk’s look puzzled and I smiled to him to make him noticed that this was part of my plan. Theirs actually but I decide to make it my own. Hehe.

“ Alright guys, ready?” I said to ChangKyu while Kyuhyun gave me a microphone.

I’m not a good singer but my voice is enough so that people don’t throw bottle at me.

I gave a signal and they start to play their instrument.

 

LEETEUK’S POV:

Kangin gave signal and both the maknae start to play the instrument. At some point Kangin start to sing and I immediately closed my eyes and listen intently the song that was meant to me.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you

 

I cried hearing those soft honest song that sung by him. I know now that I’ve been deeply in love with him. I love him since the first time I saw him but I hide those feelings when we became enemies.

Those feelings came back to me. It made me star struck and I cried out loud. I didn’t realized when muscular arms wrapped around me and rubbing my back gently, soothing me and that person tell me how much he loves me.

 I stop crying but sobs can be heard. He gently lifts my face to meet his and I could see him smile and his eyes were shining. I look around and realized that we were both alone.

Then he said the 3 words again but it accompanied by others.

“ I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?” he asks.

I look at him in the eyes and smiled. I nodded my head and buried my face in his chest.

“ I love you too and I would love to be your boyfriend.” I said and suddenly too many loud pop surround us and the lights was switched on and on top of us were confetti.

“ Took you long enough to accept.” Heechul grinned.

Hangeng, Yunho, Yoochun, Donghae and Changmin all had his hands on their lover waist and Kangin also on mind. He helps me stand up and all the couple congratulates us. ( Leeteuk were sitting at the time)

After some chit-chatting about ChangKyu plan for the date which I felt grateful for them, I felt myself yawned and I rubbed my eyes.

Kangin noticed this and ask for excuses to let both of us go.

“ Don’t worry. We were sleepy too. I just call….huwargghhh…the cleaners to clean up the mess.” Changmin said and the others nodded.

All of us went to our respective room. Once, I and Kangin were inside the room, Kangin took the opportunity to kiss me on the lips.

I was shocked at first but kiss him back. It was nothing passionate in the kiss. It was needed to confirm our feelings and we broke it for the lack of air.

We both smiled to each other and change to our night clothes. Kangin pulled me to the bed make me on top of him and I blushed at our position.

“ Don’t worry, angel. I just want to hug my angel tonight. I can, can I?” he ask.

I nodded and laid my head on his chest with his arms around me and I felt asleep.

 

NO ONE’S POV:

ChangKyu room~

“ Babe, I still haven’t forgot your punishment.” Changmin said seductively making Kyuhyun gulped.

“ For now, I’m tired and your punishment will start tomorrow.” Changmin said before hugging Kyuhyun and pulled him to the bed.

“ Good night, Kyu.” Changmin said and pecked his forehead.

“ G-good night Minnie.” Kyuhyun said and they fall asleep.