Chapter 27~

Enemies

NO ONE’S POV:

Dinner was like in a cemetery. Cold and the place is dead silence. You could only hear the ‘ting’ that the spoon or fork that hit the bowl. Other than that is nothing.

It’s stays like that until dinner almost finished but the silence is being interrupted by Kyuhyun’s demand.

“ Teukie hyung going to sleep with me tonight in my room! Minnie, could you stay for a week at Kangin’s room?” Kyuhyun said firmly and ignore the shock faces the hyung gives him.

“ Sure. Why not? It’s been a while since the last time I have a hyung-dongsaeng relationship. Right, hyung?” Changmin look at Kangin and said with a voice that you CANNOT say ‘NO’ to it.

“ R-right.” Kangin stutter and continue finishing his dish.

“ You agree with it right, hyung?” Kyuhyun turn to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk gulped and nodded nervously.

The others tried to protest but did not continue as Kyuhyun give a glare that saying ‘if-you-wanted-to-be-alive-tomorrow-don’t-ing-open-your-mouth.’

The dinner finished smoothly and everyone decided for an early sleep since a lot had happened today.

Kyuhyun go to ChangKyu room but this time with Leeteuk and Changmin went to the KangTeuk room.

They closed the door and interrogation start!

 

ChangKyu’s Room~

“ Teukie hyung~ Come here. Sit beside me.” Kyuhyun sit on the bed and patted the place beside him.

Leeteuk hop on the bed and took his place beside the latter. Leeteuk was fidgeting in his sit while Kyuhyun eyeing him.

“ Don’t you want to tell me what happen today after school hyung? With Kangin hyung to be exact.” Kyuhyun said in a serious manner with his all time favourite hyung.

“ Err….w-what…what happen? Nothing happen Kyuhyun-ah.” Leeteuk laugh nervously but inside he knew Kyuhyun doesn’t take it one bit.

“ Don’t gave me that bull hyung. From the look of Kangin hyung, you rejected him aren’t you?” Kyuhyun ask him.

“ How did you know that?” Leeteuk shocked.

“ So my guessing were right then.” Kyuhyun smirked.

Leeteuk mentally slap himself for being a pabo.

“ Well, y-yeah. Kinda.” Leeteuk bit his bottom lips and playing with his thumb.

“ Don’t be nervous around me hyung. I won’t bite you because I don’t eat human. I’m not a zombie hyung.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and Leeteuk smiled a bit at his dongsaeng attitude.

“ Great to know you still had the angel smile hyung.” Kyuhyun said and he smile.

Leeteuk couldn’t help but to smile back.

“ Yeah…” Leeteuk swayed.

“ So, back to the main topic. Why do you reject Kangin hyung, hyung?” Kyuhyun turn back into a serious conversation where he had left earlier to make Leeteuk smile.

“ W-well, because it’s too sudden?” Leeteuk said and back away from Kyuhyun who narrowed his eyes watching him.

“ What kind of a ing reason is that?!” Kyuhyun hissed.

“ Ermmm…I don’t exactly know my feeling toward him. It’s just so sudden for him to confess when we become friend for only 3 days?!” Leeteuk fight back.

Kyuhyun sighed. “Still hyung, you don’t have any feelings toward him the whole time he’d been in your enemy list?”

“ No. Why?” Leeteuk ask innocently.

Kyuhyun sighed again.

“ Seriously hyung! When Kangin picked on you for the first time you can just ignore it and report it to the principle but you didn’t and that means….” Kyuhyun didn’t finished his word but expected Leeteuk to finished it but his plan was a failure.

“ ‘That means…’ what, Kyuhyun-ah?” Leeteuk ask innocently.

Kyuhyun smacked his face thinking that his hyung is so dumb and look at the ceiling as if he wanted to cry out loud but he held in.

“ Nothing, Teukie hyung. How about we go to sleep now eh? Today is a long day.” Kyuhyun said and he lay down and covers his body with the sheet.

Leeteuk seems uncomfortable with the whole changing room for a week thingy. He doesn’t want to sleep at Changmin’s side of the bed.

As if he knows what Leeteuk is thinking, Kyuhyun spoke, “ I’ll sleep on Changmin’s side. You are sleeping on my side.”

“ Oh. Okay.” Leeteuk said and he also get ready himself to sleep.

 

KangTeuk’s Room~

“ Spill it hyung.” Changmin demand harshly.

“ Spill what?!” Kangin replied with the same tone.

“ Spill the three word. You got rejected.” Changmin said and Kangin is shocked.

“ How do you know about that?” Kangin ask in disbelief.

“ I was right, huh?” Changmin mumbled but kept his steady gazed at Kangin and his words just making Kangin confused.

“ You was right? About what?” Kangin ask.

“I was right about you got rejected, pabo hyung.” Changmin rolled his eyes.

“ Yah! Don’t call your hyung that!” Kangin yelled but it only made Changmin scoffed.

“ Tsk. I can call you whatever hell I want.” Changmin crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows.

“ Erghhh. You are one unbelievable kid.” Kangin shook his head.

“ Unbelievable smart, talented and an amazing kid, hyung. You missed that.” Changmin said innocently and Kangin slapped himself.

Why do I have a maknae like him? WHY?!—Kangin thought.

“ Yah! Feel grateful for having me as your maknae!” Changmin yelled making Kangin flinched.

“ Wha-? How did you know what I’m thinking?”

“ You just say it out loud, duh!!” Changmin rolled his eyes for how many times that night.

Really? I should work that out.—Kangin thought.

“ I still can hear you hyung.” Changmin said.

Kangin grunted and Changmin chuckled seeing his hyung frustrated.

“ Anyway hyung, what are you going to do now?” Changmin turn into a military Jeneral.

“ Do what now?” Kangin as dumb as he is about this topic ask innocently.

Changmin sighed.

“ Are you just going to give up on Leeteuk hyung or not?” he ask more specifically.

“ Of course not!” Kangin replied.

“ Then, aren’t you going to do something to win Leeteuk hyung heart or not?”

“ Well, yeah I guess.” Kangin answered half-heartedly.

“ You’re hopeless.” Changmin fall on his back to the soft mattress.

“ Sleep hyung. I’ll help you. First, I need to have a plan for your courting tomorrow.” Changmin said and closed his eyes.

Kangin bulged his eyes cannot believed that his dongsaeng actually going to help him win Teukie’s heart.

Kangin smiled and switched off the lights. He lied down and mutter ‘Thank you’ to Changmin and fall asleep. Without him knowing that Changmin is not asleep yet.

“ Your forever welcome hyung.” Changmin smile and he too fall asleep.

 

***********************************************************************

Hi! Sorry for the late update. It's been a chaos here in my life.

Don't worry. Nothing serious happen.

The interrogation is quite awkward isn't it?

Ah, well but I wanted to announce that I already had.................

 

100+ Subbies~~~ <3

 

So, I want to say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Rock on, guys! *have a dance celebration*