Chapter 35~

Enemies

“ Yah, maknaes! We’re here. Why didn’t you caaaaaa…..” Heechul came inside the house without finishing his sentence and his jaw was wide open.

Hangeng quickly went to his side and turn around to see what’s making Heechul speechless and he too jaw open, eyes wide when he saw what Heechul saw.

People that were behind them were feeling confused as to why they suddenly stop walking inside the house. They were all tired from the school activities earlier.

“ Hyung why suddenly-OH MY GOODNESS!!!” Donghae yelled and making everyone more anxious.

“ Oh hyung. Welcome home.” Changmin greeted them and now all the confusion hyung knew why the other three were like that as they too had the same reaction.

There stood Changmin wearing an apron with a spatula in his hands. The Changmin they know might not do this thing.

“ Who are you and what have you done to our Changmin?!” Yoochun gasped dramatically making Changmin rolled his eyes at the sarcasm.

“ Oh haha. Very funny hyung. I’m cooking dinner but ONLY for me and Kyuhyun. If you want to eat, go cook for yourselves.” Changmin said and go back to the kitchen to continue where he left the dishes.

“ Ermmm, Changmin? Where’s Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk ask.

“ Oh. Kyu’s upstairs inside our room.” Changmin said without look behind.

“ Errr…ok?” Leeteuk said.

“ Let’s go and watch him.” Eunhyuk said and went upstairs first followed by the others bottom.

“ Hey, what exactly had you done to Kyuhyun until you felt guilty?” Yunho asked Changmin once the bottoms are all gone.

“ Yes, Shim Changmin. WHAT exactly had you done toward the poor boy?” Donghae ask the second time.

“ I make love to him in a rough way.” Changmin said without any emotion.

Hangeng spurt out the milk he was trying to drink and coughed badly. Yoochun fell from the chair he was sitting and the others only jaw dropping.

“ What? He does not used to it so he having a fever now.” Changmin said and closed the stove.

He took out the soup from inside the pot and put it in a bowl. He took a breath in and smells the aroma of the soup. He smiled satisfactorily.

“ Kanginnie~ No making love until we get married.” Leeteuk suddenly said from behind making the tops jumps away and he immediately out of sight.

“ You too,Hannie.” Heechul came and smiled sweetly toward Hangeng then he also disappeared.

“ Yunnie, emm you also will not making love with me until we get married.” Jaejoong came and disappeared.

“ Chunnie, Kyuhyun said that making love with you will make my really hurt and it might turn into a seal so no making love to you until we got married. Love you,Chunnie.” Junsu said with a high tone and he also disappeared.

“ Hae-ah, I…”

“ Don’t say it. I will not making love with you until we got married. Correct?” Donghae ask Eunhyuk.

“ Well, I was going to say I wasn’t agree with any of them but if you want to then ok. I don’t mind. No making love for you too until we get married.” Eunhyuk chirped happily and skipped out from the kitchen leaving a very dumbfounded Donghae and equally dumbfounded Kangin, Yunho, Hangeng and Yoochun leaving Changmin the happiest person inside the kitchen.

“ Why are you so damn happy?” Yoochun asked while raising his eyebrows seeing Changmin had the widest smile ever. Well, he is the only one that was smiling.

“ Because my sweety is the most person I love. More than food.” Changmin said and leave the kitchen with a tray of food for his Kyuhyun.

“ What the hell was that?” Donghae asked.

“ Don’t know.” The others in the kitchen answered and the people inside it turn into silence.

“ Wait. Maybe he also having the same situation as us and he was happy because he got some companion. Maybe he the one who suggest Kyuhyun to brainwash our lovers to not having with us before our wedding.” Yunho said after the whole silence situation thingy.

“ Well, it makes sense but why must that brat include us also. We don’t need to have involved with his whole activity!” Yoochun said angrily.

“ Yeah! That sneaky little brat!” Donghae and Hangeng joined in the angry group.

“ I’m not into this. I’m on the maknaes side.” Kangin said and left the room.

“ I don’t know. Let just let it go, kay guys? Besides, he the one who always help us. Why don’t we just accept the whole situation okay?” Yunho tried to explained to his friends.

“ Fine.” They all sighed hardly.

“ Come on guys. Let’s think on the bright, at least we have to married our loved ones now. Do you know how many years that we need to get with them? If it not for Changmin and Kyuhyun’s idea we would never be with them. Do you want to get angry to them? Think reasonably.” Yunho said again and they all nodded in agreement.

“ Sweetyyyyy~~~” Changmin sang while opened the door to his room.

“ What you ungrateful human being?” said the person that laying on the bed harshly and give Changmin a very dark death glare.

“ Aww~ My sweety is so cute mad at me right now. Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy the whole thing sweety.” Changmin put the tray on the small table inside the room, beside the bed and cooed Kyuhyun on the bed who now pouting at Changmin.

“ You such a meanie person.” Kyuhyun pout more and Changmin laughed.

“ Haha. I’m sorry babe. You were just so damn y that I cannot contain myself. Also, thanks for helping me in convincing your hyung about not having until their wedding.” Changmin said and kiss Kyuhyun’s forehead lovingly.

“ Of course I would do that. Besides, you are the one who promised me that you would not making love to me until we get married.” Kyuhyun smiled sweetly and peck Changmin’s cheek.

“ Seeing you hurt again like this? No way. You are too precious sweety. Come. Let’s eat the food I made for you.” Changmin said and lift Kyuhyun bridal style.

“ Ouch.” Kyuhyun yelped.

“ Oopps! Sorry sweety.” Changmin face showed guiltiness.

“ It’s okay, Minnie. I’m fine. But gentler next time, okay?” Kyuhyun caressed Changmin’s face to show him that he was fine.

“ Ok.” Changmin smiled at him.

Changmin used his one hand and one leg to support Kyuhyun while the other hands grab a pillow and placed it on his laps. He placed Kyuhyun on the pillow more gently and softly. Once, Kyuhyun settled down, he took the tray of food and put it on Kyuhyun’s lap.

Kyuhyun took the spoon and feed himself as well as Changmin. They shared the porridge until it was finished.

They also shared a glass of water that was originally for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun insist that Changmin must share everything with him so being the caring boyfriend Changmin is; he followed every word that Kyuhyun said.

Changmin put back the bowl and glass on the tray and put it on the table. He lifts Kyuhyun again with the same gentleness and placed him on the bed. He put the blanket until Kyuhyun’s stomach and kissed him on the lips.

“ I’ll be back. I need to wash this first, kay?” Changmin said.

“ Kay. Hurry and come back.” Kyuhyun plead.

“ Of course sweety. Always.” Changmin smiled and kissed Kyuhyun lips again to give Kyuhyun the faith and took the tray and go downstairs to clean it.

He enter the dining room and saw his hyungs was having a feast of dinner.

“ Hey, Changmin! Come and join us.” Donghae invited Changmin who saw him.

“ I would love too but no thanks.” He said that and gasp could be heard from everyone in the room.

Changmin ignored it and went straight to the kitchen and to the sink. He washes the bowl and glass and put it on its place.

He was well aware of the presence of his hyungs that was watching his every move with curious eyes including Kyuhyun’s hyung.

“ Changmin? Are you okay?” Finally someone approached me and said something, Changmin thought.

“ Yes, Jaejoong hyung. Why?” he said to Jaejoong.

“ Ermm. You seem to emmm not eaten your dinner.” Jaejoong said.

“ Oh. Don’t worry. I had my dinner with Kyuhyun earlier. Will you excused me Jaejoong hyung, my sweety needs me.” Changmin excused himself and Jaejoong made space for him to move.

The others also made a way for Changmin to go upstairs. After Changmin was out of sight, Yunho opened his mouth.

“ That kid become someone else when it involves Kyuhyun.”

“ He loves the kid too much.” Kangin continue.

“ I never thought that Kyuhyun like to be cared by someone like that. They have different personality when they were with each other.” Leeteuk said.

“ That’s what they say, true love can change someone into a whole different person.” Eunhyuk said.

“ Plus they were so cute together.” Said Junsu with his dolphin voice and the others could not help but to laughed at this.

“ Haha. Yup. They were so cute together.” Eunhyuk agree and all of them continue their dinner.

 

“ Minnie! You’re late.” Kyuhyun pouting and crossed his arms when Changmin entered the room.

“ Sorry sweety. Hyungs cornered me for a while but I’m still here right? All that matters.” Changmin climbed on the bed and pulled Kyuhyun into his arms.

“ Hmmphh. Fine.” Kyuhyun pout more and Changmin couldn’t help but to kiss those juicy lips of Kyuhyun’s.

“ Stop kissing me~” Kyuhyun whined.

“ I can’t. I’m addictive to you.” Changmin said and kissed him again. Kyuhyun blushed and he smirk seeing the redness that crept on Kyuhyun milky white skin.

“ Aren’t you a cute, lovable, huggable, sweet, caring and loved to be cared lover?” Changmin said he earned a slap on his arm.

“ Haha. Okay2. I’m sorry. Let’s sleep now, kay? Do you want me to sing you to sleep?” Changmin said and he look that Kyuhyun already made his big squirrel eye on him.

“ Ergghhh. You are so damn adorable.” Changmin grunt Kyuhyun snuggled into Changmin’s chest more.

Changmin start singing and Kyuhyun like the way Changmin sing and he admit that his voice was really beautiful. That was one of the reasons that attract him to love Changmin. Soon, Kyuhyun fell asleep.

Changmin smiled seeing his lover smooth face when he was sleeping.

“ Goodnight, sweety. Dream about me. I love you until eternity.” Changmin kissed Kyuhyun forehead lovingly and he too fall asleep.

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Hait2!

I'm sorry I didn't update for a long time and for lying to you.

Now I'll say that I update when I had a free time!

See ya later, my lovely readers! <3