Chapter 38~

Enemies

LEETEUK POV~

 

“Got everything inside the car that I ask you, Jaejoong?” I ask Jaejoong who closed the bonet of the limo.

“ Yup.” Jaejoong nodded. “ Just wait for the kids to arrive now.” Jaejoong said excitedly as he jumps up and down on the ground.

I shook my head seeing the childish side of him. Suddenly I was inside an embrace. Knowing who embraced it was I lean against his chest.

“ He sure is childish.” Kangin whispered against my ears as I shivered slightly.

“ Well, you haven’t seen how childish the rest are. It was horrible to take care of them when they are in that mode.” I said while rubbing my forehead for remembering the unwanted memories I wanted in my life.

“ How bad they could be? They are in high school now. I’m sure they’re mature a little bit.” Kangin tried to soothe me out.

I nodded unwillingly but in my head I already thought, ‘You had no idea, Kangin. You had no idea.’

“ Oh look. The kids finally arrived.” I heard Yunho voice booming from beside and look upfront to see HaeHyuk and YooSu waved frantically at us.

Heechul clinging on Hangeng and Changmin and Kyuhyun-- well they are being Changmin and Kyuhyun. Acting cool and dashing with Kyuhyun already being absorbed into the world of games while Changmin watched his lover absorbed into the world of game.

“ Guys! Hurry up! We’re going somewhere!” Kangin yelled from behind me making me flinched at the sudden uproar against my ear.

“ Don’t yell, Kangin. You’re going to make Leeteuk hyung deaf.” Changmin retorted and open the door of the limo for Kyuhyun to enter.

“ Oh sorry Teukie. …. Yah! You’re speaking informally with me maknae-ah!” Kangin said again and Changmin only shrugged his body before gets in the limo.

 

No one’s POV~

Leeteuk laughed at the sight before signaling Kangin to enter the limo with him.

Silence fills the car because most of the members didn’t know where they are going in custody of the eldest member in the room.

Donghae, being the curious child he was decided to kick his luck.

“ Yunho hyung?”

“ Yes, Donghae?”

“ Where are we going?” Donghae ask while keeping a firm grip around Eunhyuk waist.

“ Oh! Somewhere.” Yunho said with an innocent smile of his.

“ Your somewhere is always hyung.” Yoochun interfered.

“ Yah! What do you mean by that?! I’m the best at looking spot for fun. I’m the one who take you to the beach at my summer beach house.” Yunho tried to reflect.

“U-huh. It turns out the summer beach house located at the EDGE of the cliff and it ALMOST TOOK OUR LIFE AWAY AND WE DID NOT EVEN GET SLEEP AT NIGHT FEARED THAT THE HOUSE MIGHT FALL FROM THE CLIFF!!” Yoochun yelled and everyone other than Yunho and the uke seemed to have a stern expression and gave a glare toward Yunho who shrank beside Jaejoong until his body cannot be seen.

“ That’s enough Chunnie. Don’t treat Yunho hyung like that.” Junsu tried to persuade him to calm down.

Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Heechul and Leeteuk calmed their lover by giving them a kiss on the cheek.

“ Alright. We’re here.” The driver announces and tried to break the tensed atmosphere.

“O. We have arrived.” Leeteuk said awkwardly and get out from away from the tension. The others follow suit and it only left YooSu couple in it.

“ Come on Chunnie. He doesn’t mean to you know.” Junsu Yoochun’s hair as he now lay down on Junsu lap.

“ I know. I felt bad for yelling at him.” Said Yoochun who had one hand on his forehead with his eyes closed.

“ Then go apologized to him.” Junsu said softly.

“ I will but let me be on your lap for a while. It’s so comfy.” Junsu giggled and Yoochun can felt the shakiness of Junsu’s body.

“ Arasso. Anything for my Chunnie.” Junsu said and placed a kissed on Yoochun’s lips and he greatly accepted it.

“ I’m ready. Let’s go outside and meet the rest.” Yoochun after the make out session just now.

Junsu nodded and both of them thank the driver for being patient with them.

They got out from the house and stood in awe to its amazement. The natural beauty of the park made them speechless. The colour green, the beautiful located tree and the way the grass sway gracefully made it more special about the place.

While the two were gazing the whole place, one mischievous monkey and his partner fishy crept slowly behind them. They made the count until three and they yelled as loudly as they could. As a result, Yoochun and Junsu jumped far away from them and ended up falling on the grass floor.

The monkey and the fishy laughed out loud while giving high five to each other.

“ Aish this ing monkey.” Junsu cursed in mere whisper.

“ Hahaha. Come on Su. Leeteuk hyung called us already.” Yoochun tugged Junsu from the ground and pulled him to where the rest of the gang. Under a big shady tree that provided a breathtaking scenery.

The maknaes are playing games with their Gameboy, the animal couple were chasing each other.

The moment they sit down, Jaejoong offered them food with a kind smile like a mother. Once he had done his duty, Jaejoong walk toward Yunho who leaning against the tree.

 

Yoochun POV’s~

I watched Jaejoong hyung go toward Yunho hyung. I asked Su to eat first. He gave me his confused yet cute expression.

I tilted my head toward where the YunJae couples were and he immediately understands and flashes me his infamous smile.

I got up (A/N: yes the two of them were sitting) and went in front of YunJae. Jaejoong hyung on Yunho hyung laps and cuddled like they never got cuddled in their life and they did not notice me.

I fake a cough and finally they turn their head to me. Yunho hyung look surprised and scared while Jaejoong hyung lean his head on Yunho hyung shoulder while asking me what I need.

“ Ermm, well, I was just trying to apologized toward Yunho hyung as I yelled at him earlier. I’m so sorry, Yunho hyung.” I apologized and bowed a little.

I felt a pat on my shoulder and I look up seeing Yunho hyung grinning at me.

“ That’s okay, kiddo. I admit I’m the wrong one at the time. Now go eat the food that my Jae cooks for you all.” Yunho hyung said and shooed me away and Jaejoong hyung smack his chest playfully as he was saying it was not nice sending people away that rudely.

I giggled at Yunho hyung pout and decided to get back to my Su. I noticed he doesn’t eat yet. I open my mouth to ask him but he beat me.

“ I’m waiting for you, Chunnie.” He gently patted the space beside him and I blissfully followed it.

We ate in silence and sometimes we fed each other.

Ahh~ This is the life. It’s like nothing bad will happen.

I thought and continue eating but suddenly a loud voice boomed across from me.

Or not.

“ YAH! COME BACK THIS INSTANT!! HOW DARE YOU BROKE MY GAMEBOY!!!!” screeched Kyuhyun toward Hankyung hyung.

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Updated.

Do leave a comment or subscribe if this chapter is interesting or the whole story is interesting.