Chapter 6

Enemies

*pops out*

Hai my lovely readers!

Sorry it took a long time to update this but here I am.

I will update the story maybe 3 times a week now to make up from my loss time, agree?

So read the story.

About my driving test I tell you guys at the bottom.

***********************************

 

LEETEUK'S POV:

 

" So you are moving out from the house to stay with your friends and as well as your enemy, is that correct?" my mom staring at me if I deceived him.

" Yes mom. Kyuhyun's said that me and my enemy need to make up so that both of us don't ruin his wedding." I rolled my eyes at her.

" He's going to get married? When he is going to get married to Changmin?" she squealed.

" You know whom he's going to get married but you don't know the date?" my eyes widen when I heard this.

" Well, I forgot he about Kyuhyun getting married until you reminded me." she smiled sheepishly.

" They said they going to get married after they finished school." I answered her.

Where the hell are you Kyuhyun? Do you have an idea that my mom being a gossip reporter again?! Come soon! I sighed.

" Your enemy is the raccoon guy right? Care to tell me his real name." gulp! His real name? I've been calling him raccoon all this timebut I don't know his real name.

Mom's waiting for me to answer but I could hear car honking and assume that its Kyuhyun. I open the door and saw Kyuhyun waving from inside the car. Fuhh! Thank God!

" Alright mom. Kyuhyun's is here. I'll get going now." I hug her and kissed her cheek and took my luggage to and put it inside the car where luggage belong.

" Ready, hyung?" he ask me when I entered the car and sit.

" As if." I answered him half-heartedly after I put on my seatbelt. He just smiled at me and drove off. I smiled awkwardly.

Sometimes he could be the kindest kid I know and sometimes its the opposite. I shrugged my shoulder.

 

LEETEUK'S POV END.

 

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk arrived in front of Heechul's house. When he about to honned, the diva already stormed out from his house and quickly put away his luggage and seat behind the drivers seat. Both of them look at him as they seen a ghost.

Heechul realized that the car is not moving." Yah Kyuhyun! What are you waiting for?! Palli!"

Kyuhyun snap and quickly get out from Heechul's house.

Next stop, Jaejoong's house.

Outside his house, he is with his eight sister and he is blushing.

" Annyeong noona. I'm here to take Jaejoong hyung." Kyuhyun's get out from the car and greet Jaejoong's noona.

" Annyeong. You take good care of him will you, Kyuhyun?" the eldest ask him.

" Ne noona." Kyuhyun smiled making all the noona smiled.

" Noona~ I'm not a kid anymore." Jaejoong whined and pout.

" I know dear. But you are still our baby brother. Nothing can change that. If you found someone that can took care of you maybe we will not so worried about you." Jaejoong's noona look at him with concern and the latter only can sigh in defeat.

" Don't worry noona. In the future he will have one." Kyuhyun smirked evilly toward Jaejoong making Jaejoong shivered.

" Oh really? Who's the lucky person?" the noona's are hovering around Kyuhyun and it made Kyuhyun's smirk more evil.

" You'll soon find out but we really need to go now noona." Kyuhyun already back to his kind self.

" Ok. Bye sweety." all the noona hug Jaejoong and Kyuhyun helped him with the luggage.

Kyuhyun got into the driver seat and Jaejoong into the passenger seat.

" Why are you taking so long?" Heechul said grumpily.

" Ask Jaejoong hyung." Kyuhyun said and start the driving.

" Noona." with one word, the other two didn't ask too much because they know how much Jaejoong's noona behaviour toward their brother.

Next stop Junsu's house.

The four of them wait in the car because they know Junsu never had a problem with his parents. A minute later he already in the car. Kyuhyun drove again on the road.

Last stop, Eunhyuk's house.

" Come Junsu hyung." Kyuhyun said as he park the car in front of Eunhyuk's home and went outside.

" Right." Junsu said before followed.

Junsu open the door and both of them witnessed the argueing of a mother and a son. That son also Eunhyuk.

" No mom. I don't want to bring the monkey plushy. That fish will humiliate me again." they could see Eunhyuk pouting at his mom.

" Don't be stubborn honey. Just take it. You could not sleep with it. You will have nightmare even if you do." his mom tried to persuate him but being the stubborn kid he is, he shook his head.

" Come on, Eunhyuk. You know the consequences right? That is the only doll you had to remind you of your sister." Junsu in and Eunhyuk face from being stubborn to sad.

" Fine. I'll take it but I never going to let it out from the beg." Eunhyuk said and hug his mom and take the monkey plushy.

" We'll go now maam." Junsu and Kyuhyun bowed and went after Eunhyuk that already went to put in his luggage and also the monkey plushy.

" The problem is the same huh?" Leeteuk ask when the three of them in the car.

" What do you think?" Kyuhyun ask in sarcasm.

Leeteuk can only sigh and thinking that he need to talk to his dongsaeng later about this.

" Lets go to our new house now." Kyuhyun smiled happily because he could meet Changmin while the others only groaned.

All of them tought this, For you, heaven. For us, a living hell.

After 20 minutes of driving...

" Is this the only house around here?" Leeteuk ask.

" Yup!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

" Why?" Heechul ask while his eyes not taking away from the house.

" We don't want to disturb the neighbour do we now?" Kyuhyun said and the others felt a pang knowing the neighbours will be angry.

" Yeah..." they said weakly.

" Changmin not arrived yet so we wait for them in the living room." Kyuhyun open the door and went inside followed by his hyungs with each other luggage.

The moment they went inside they were totally in awe.

     

" Hyung? What are you still waiting at the door step for? Get inside now. I already made us and the others drinks." Kyuhyun yelled from the living room holding a tray of 11 glasses of orange juice and 1 strawberry milk.

Leeteuk, Heechul, Jaejoong, Junsu and Eunhyuk quickly went inside and have their drinks before sitting comfortably on the couch.

" Nice house you have Kyu." Jaejoong spoke.

" Its not mine hyung. Its Changmin's holiday house." Kyuhyun denied his hyungs statement.

" Really? He must have been rich then." Junsu said and drink his orange juice. Eunhyuk just drank his strawberry milk happily, Heechul check out the mirror while Leeteuk and Jaejoong go to the kitchen and Junsu went to see the lawn.

" Kyu? Are you here?" a voice from the door ask.

" Yes. I'm here." Kyuhyun went to the door and hug Changmin while the latter hug him back tightly.

They did not realized the situation when, " EHEMM!" 10 person fake a cough.

" Aish! You guys will be seeing this so much in the future so up with it." Kyuhyun glared the people who fake the cough and the people is looking away from Kyuhyun's eye.

" Calm down, love. They just not use to it." Changmin chuckled and Kyuhyun's back.

" Alright guys. Go get you beloved-I mean hated one to your room." Changmin change his word when he sense a dead aura and his hyungs only scoffed.

" They lived here?" the feminine looking guys ask the two maknaes.

" They usually hang out here when there is holiday." Changmin explained while the manlier group only scoffed.

" Let's go devil." Kangin said and made Leeteuk puffed his face but follow him anyway.

" Come on stupid diva." Hangeng called out and ordered Heechul to follow him. He followed him after he stomp his feet hard on the floor.

" Ugly! Hurry up."

" Come monkey."

" Duckbutt come on."

This guys leave all their roommate that was having trouble with their luggage. Kyuhyun and Changmin came to them.

" What's wrong hyung?" Changmin ask gently while holding Kyuhyun's waist.

" Don't know. Uff..this bag suddenly feels heavy." Leeteuk said and the others agree.

" Alright then. Kangin hyung! Hangeng hyung! Yunho hyung! Yoochun hyung! Donghae hyung!" Changmin yelled and the man came down.

" What's wrong Changmin?" Donghae ask him.

" Guys, help them carried their luggage." Changmin pointed and his hyung almost want to protest when they heard the devil speak.

" Just help them and you. Deal with it." Everybody in the room gulped before assigned to the things they need to do and Changmin is the only one who isn't afraid because its his love who made the voice of a deadly person.

" Let's go to our room now, kay Kyu?" Changmin back hug him and he nod eagerly.

" Please~ I need a rest before the storm come." Kyuhyun whined before sigh softly.

" Alrighty. You want me to carry you?" Changmin kissed Kyuhyun's cheek.

" Like you never done that before." Kyuhyun whispered and a colour of tint pink appear on his cheek and Changmin caressed his cheek with his thumb.

Changmin lifted Kyuhyun bridal style and went to their room.

**********************************

Next chapter will revealed each of their bedroom.

About the test, I past. Yeay for me! * squealed hyperly*

Please leave your comment for me to read okay?

I'll try to update on Wednesday if I does not have anything on that day.

See ya. XOXOXO