Chapter 19

Enemies

“ Guys. After dinner gather at the living room okay? I need to make some announcement.” Hangeng said as soon as he enters the dining area.

“ Arasso.” They all said in unison including KangTeuk.

They spent their dinner in a quite moment. Their body is here but their mind is elsewhere. Everyone had finished their dinner and one by one they brought their plate to the sink. Junsu and Eunhyuk washed the plates while the others are sitting in the living room watching news about the earthquake in Indonesia.

Eunhyuk and Junsu join the party after they are finish with their job.

“ Everyone here?” Heechul ask while scanning the whole room seeing everyone nodded their head.

“ Okay. The first news is for Leeteuk and Kangin.” Heechul said and look at Hangeng.

“ Well guys, you two cannot go near the maknaes by two metre arasso? Principal order.” Hangeng look at KangTeuk firmly.

KangTeuk flinched and nodded their head with their head hung low. The others who watched the scene only can give sympathy look to them.

“ Deh. I’m going to bed now.” Kangin said and walk away.

“ Me too.” Leeteuk said and followed Kangin.

“ Hey wait! You guys need to hear the second news.” Heechul called them back but they just ignore him making him whined at Hangeng and shocked the others seeing Hangeng Heechul face lovingly.

“ Let them be Chullie.” Hangeng said and Heechul nodded.

“ So, this mean that you two are together?” Eunhyuk ask with finger pointing at them.

“ Yup.” HanChul exclaimed cheerfully and you could hear the cheer uproar from the rest of the group congratulate them.

They chatted with each other until midnight and they might continue it till morning if Jaejoong didn’t stop them.

“ Alright people. We got school tomorrow and need to wake up early so palli go to bed.” Jaejoong shushed them out from the living room to upstairs.

Everyone is inside their room and get ready to bed and eventually fall asleep. They had smile plastered on their face when they asleep and cuddling with each other.

But for KangTeuk, it’s a different situation.

Both of them had their back facing each other. They had guilty all written on their face and Leeteuk start to cry again. He didn’t want Kangin to know so he put his hand on his mouth so that the sobbing didn’t let out too loud.

Unfortunately Kangin heard it. He turns around and scoot closer to Leeteuk and wrapped around his body.

“ Sssshhhh. Don’t cry.” Kangin tried to comfort him but it made Leeteuk cried harder.

“ Why are you so nice to me?” Leeteuk ask with sobbing accompanied him.

“ I can’t ignore people are crying can’t I?” Kangin told him.

“ I’m a bad person. As you said I’m a devil. I’m mean mean mean.” Leeteuk cried harder and thus make Kangin panicked.

“ No you’re not. You just didn’t know what you are doing. Why do insists on doing that earlier?” Kangin ask and turn Leeteuk to face him.

Leeteuk snuggle into Kangin chest and tears flow down from his eyes and wet his shirt while Kangin draw circle on Leeteuk back.

“ I felt jealous.”

“ Why?”

“ Because they had somebody to love and I’m not.” Tear flowing more from Leeteuk’s eye. Kangin can only sigh.

“ You will but maybe its not the right time.” Kangin said reassuringly.

“ Really?” Leeteuk lift his face and his red eyes and cheek look at Kangin.

Kangin smiled softly at him before nodded. It made Leeteuk smile a little.

“ We apologized to them when they came out from the hospital kay? We didn’t need to tell the others about your plan before. Sleep.” With that Leeteuk fell asleep in Kangin’s arm immediately after tiring himself from all the sadness and crying.

 

Next day at school~

Sorry sorry sorry sorry,

Naega naega naega moenjeo

Hangeng pick up the call.

HG: Yoboseyo?

CM: Hyunggg~~~~

HG: Kekekeke. Nice to see you too Changminnie.

Heechul came and sat beside Hangeng. Hangeng mouthing ‘maknaes’ to Heechul who frowning. Heechul smile afterwards after knowing who the caller is.

KH: We going out from the damn place today. ( Kyuhyun chimed happily )

HC: Really?! ( A/N: Hangeng had turn on the speaker the moment Heechul sat beside him)

KH: Heechul hyung! You’re there too?

HC: Yes I am Kyuhyun. You leaving today? Why and how?

CM: The hospital food is .

KH: I can’t play Starcraft here.

HG: Typical kids. (Both Hangeng and Heechul smile at the maknaes antics)

KH: You’ll pick us up right hyung?

HC: Yes. I and Hangeng will pick you two up today after school.

CM: Yeay~ (there is clapping sound at the background)

HG: Ok you two. The school had started and we need to go. Bye.

HC: Bye you two.

KH & CM: Bye hyung~

“ Kids with their obsession.” Heechul grunted and Hangeng chuckled.

“ Still they are one smart kid aren’t they? I wonder why they didn’t question about how kind we are to each other.” Hangeng said while rubbing his chin like a he was thinking deeply.

Just then a message comes.

From: LovableFoodMonster

To: Hangeng hyung~

‘ We know you together now. About time. *rolling eyes* Congrats. (not) Hehe. Just joking. :p’

“ Keke. Silly maknaes.” Hangeng chuckled and showed the message to Heechul who do the same.

“ We couldn’t be together if it weren’t because of them.” Heechul said softly.

“ I know.” Hangeng kissed Heechul’s cheek making Heechul’s blushing also earning gasp from the whole class.

“ Oopps?” both of them said innocently.

The teacher came in and the studied silently and not missing giving each other a glanced before focus on the class.

Time fly fast and it was time to have lunch.

“ Let’s go Chullie.” Hangeng offered Heechul his hands and Heechul gladly accepted it.

This time they earns gasp and some squealed from the girls.

They got up and walk away to exit the classroom when they heard a loud screamed from the right.

They saw Eunhyuk was struggling to get off from the girl who hugs him too tight.

“ Yah!! Get’s off from me.” Eunhyuk tried to push away the girl that had invaded his privacy.

HanChul couple tried to help him but stop their track when they saw the girl is being pulled away by Donghae who open his arm wide to protect Eunhyuk and give death glare to the girl. The girl also gave the same death glare to him.

HanChul decided to watch the scene but came in the YunJae, YooSu and KangTeuk.

“ Who do you think you are ?” Donghae screamed making the other students shivered and back away from the scene and Eunhyuk is tugging Donghae shirt from behind.

“ His girlfriend.” She said with confidence making Eunhyuk cringed and Donghae is full with anger.

“ Yah right. Who do you love the most Hyukkie?” Donghae ask making Eunhyuk hide his face on his back due to embarassement.

“ I love you, Hae.” He whispered softly making Donghae smiled a little but he knows that others didn’t hear him.

“ Speak louder Hyukkie.” Donghae demanded.

“ I ONLY LOVE LEE DONGHAE!” this time he yelled loudly and hide his face back on Donghae’s back and Donghae smiled winningly.

The girl eyes widen including the hyung but the girl gritted her teeth toward the both of them while the hyungs smiled happily.

“ Prove it!” the girl spit out.

“ Fine!” Donghae pulled Eunhyuk from behind and hug his waist.

They both look in the eyes and saw love inside. Donghae leaned in and Eunhyuk had his eyes closed. His hands circling around Donghae neck and their lips touch. It was a sweet kiss and they wanted to further it to passionate but stop by a smack on the head.

“ Ouch!” both of them rub their head in pain.

“ You two want to do a live o or what? The girl gone.” Heechul snickered and HaeHyuk can only smile sheepishly.

They look around and saw the male students is blushing while the girl student turn crazy.

“ Let’s go and eat. The maknaes are coming home today.” Hangeng said and Leeteuk stiffened but relax back by the from Kangin.

The others yelled happily and congratulate the HaeHyuk who are now officially a couple.

*******************************************

I'm back again. Sorry for the late update. I wanted to tell you ( but most of you guys probably know) that Korea's Number 1 Handsome Guy is back which is Kangin. I'm crying seeing him again. He didn't change so much though but still I missed him a lot during these two years.

Another one I need you guys to vote for Yunho for Best Male Dancer Finals.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/allkpop-fan-tournament-best-male-dancer-finals

Thanks for the support. *bows*