Chapter 24~

Enemies

School bell had rung meaning that it was lunch time. The student gathered at the cafeteria to fill their empty stomach as well as Kangin, Hangeng, Yunho, Donghae, Yoochun, Leeteuk, Heechul, Jaejoong, Eunhyuk and Junsu.

Hee, Jae, Hyuk and Su went to their usual table while their lovers get their food for both of them. (Oh how sweet)

Kangin and Leeteuk somehow feel awkward with the atmosphere of the entire lovey dovey around them.

They could only shrug and just kept cool. They were busy eating when suddenly a paper almost shoved in their faces making both of them almost stumbled down from the chair.

“ Kyuhyun. Changmin. Don’t do that when people are eating. Also kept 2 metres away from them.” Hangeng scolded them but they rolled their eyes and fix their gazed to the KangTeuk.

“ Read this.” Kyuhyun ordered.

Changmin pulled a chair and let Kyuhyun sit and he pulled a chair for himself. The hyungs felt strange and turn to look at Kangin who had the letter in his hands.

“ Hmm. Ok? Here I go. It’s says here that the Mr. Cho, Principal of SM High School had released the taboo that he put to Kangin and Leeteuk. Sincerely signed by the principal itself. Huh.” Kangin dumbfounded by the letter but not Leeteuk.

Apparently, the latter had already flied him to hug both Kyuhyun and Changmin.

“ Oh my gosh. I’m so sorry for hurting the both of you. I truly am.” He hug the both tighter and the maknaes return the hug back.

“ It’s okay hyung. Beside, both of us are fine.” Kyuhyun said and they pushed Leeteuk off so that they could breath.

They refine their shirts and look at Kangin who seems hesitates to open his mouth.

“ Umm….I….ummm….” he kept mumbling words that human can’t understand. Maybe a raccoon can. Maybe.

“ Be brave dimwits. I’m ing tired here to hear you appropriately apologized to this two.” Heechul said grumpily making Kangin huffed in annoyance.

“ Freaky diva.” He whispered softly but apparently the FREAKY diva have an excellent hearing.

“ Excuse me! What did you just called me?” Heechul screeched and lucky for Kangin, Hangeng is there to stop Heechul from scratching Kangin till he bleeds to death.

He knows because he felt it once before.

“ Come on Kangin hyung. Better hurry up or else you going to be killed.” Donghae said and kept his distant away from Heechul and bring along HIS Eunhyuk.

“ Fine! I’m sorry to both of you.” Kangin give eye contact to the maknaes who smiled at him.

“ Oh. Before I forgot. There is another paragraph there. Here. Use this. I wrote it with invisible ink. It can only be seen by using this light thingy that you can make them visible.” Changmin said and the hyung all stare at him with the ‘Are you  ing mafia or something?!’ but Changmin ignore them.

Yunho turn on the whatever the damn thing was and the hyung read it. Kyuhyun and Changmin waited and see and also counted inside their head from ten to one.

Ten.

Nine.

Eight.

Seven.

Six.

Five.

Four. (the expression start to change)

Three.

Two.

One.

“ What are you two crazy?!” they yelled until the whole Korea can hear them.

Nonetheless, they had grabbed the attention from the students at that time inside the cafeteria. Changmin smirk winningly while Kyuhyun crossed his arm and pout. Annoyed that he had lost.

Knowing Changmin, he knew the latter already plan something that would make him leave school for a few days.

“ You two really did this?!” they ask again.

This time the two answered them by nodding their head.

“ Whose plan is this anyway?” Yoochun glare at them.

“ After a lot of thinking the whole night yesterday, the brilliant and genius we are, we came up with this idea.” Changmin said proudly.

“ What are you two maknaes nuts?! You also had C-4 attach to your father!!” Yunho yelled and being calmed down by Jaejoong who the others back gently.

“ Aish. Did you guys read to the end? At the bottom, it’s says, ‘P/S: the weapons are fakes so rest assured.’ Sheeesssshhhh.” Kyuhyun crossed his arm.

Again, the maknaes left the hyungs dumbfounded. Seeing that annoyed Kyuhyun more.

“ Why don’t you feel grateful that we managed to lift the taboo from Kangin hyung and Leeteuk hyung. I did what I did because appa is not an easy persuaded person and I had to do what I had to do! Senseless brat! Now, Changmin had won the bet, I might not be able to come to school for days. Please at least appreciate what I do!” Kyuhyun growled at them and immediately leave the scene.

“ Don’t you dare to follow me Shim Changmin!” Kyuhyun warned Changmin that wanted to follow him.

Changmin bring his two hands up and sit down. Kyuhyun stomped his way out of the cafeteria leaving them stunned by his outraged.

“ What we have done?” Junsu sighed.

“ By the way, what bet did Kyuhyun talk about?” Heechul ask while glaring at Changmin who seemed ignoring him.

“ None of your concern.” Changmin said coldly his sharp eyes are still staring at the door where Kyuhyun take his leaves.

“ What are we going to do now? It’s very rare to see him upset.” Jaejoong said in concern.

“ Don’t worry. He’s gone to cool his head off. He’ll come back.” Changmin told Jaejoong.

“ And if he doesn’t?” Eunhyuk ask.

“ If he doesn’t, I’ll bring him back.” Changmin said with determination.

The bell rang meaning that lunch is over. The students inside the cafeteria slowly walk away from the place except for a certain table that waits for certain someone.

After 5 minutes, Changmin stood up and walk away. The hyung startled by his reaction ask him quickly.

“ Where do you think you’re going?” Hangeng ask.

“ Class.” He said a word without turning but just kept walking until he is out from view.

“ Ughhh. How about Kyuhyun then?” Leeteuk worriedly said.

“ I don’t know. For now, let’s go back to class now.” Kangin said and the others obliged.

Changmin was walking in the hallway to his class. But he did not enter the class. Instead he kept walking until he found a staircase.

He went up until the peak and it lead to unknown places. He stood in front of a door that said ‘BEWARE’ in large red ink.

He took a key from inside his pocket and inserts it to the key hole. You can hear the clicking sound indicating that the door had been unlock. He took back his key and put it back inside his pocket.

He reached for the door knob and turns it. The door open and reveals the inside of the room.

 

 

There, lying lifelessly while watching a boring news program was Kyuhyun. He had his stomach lay flat on the soft cushion.

Kyuhyun who noticed someone had come inside the room turn to see although he already knew who the person was as there are only two keys available to go inside the room. The first is with him and the second one with Changmin.

The moment his eyes lay onto a standing figure, he quickly jerks away not wanting to see the person face.

“ Are you mad?” Changmin ask the obvious question.

“ Hell no!” he denied it but it impossible to deny that he was mad seeing that he was using harsh tone to speak.

Changmin went closer and sit on his knee on the floor looking at Kyuhyun who’s looking at the television.

“ You know. You shouldn’t out burst your anger to them.” Changmin said calmly but those words irritate Kyuhyun’s more.

“ Don’t out burst my anger to them?! Hell I should out burst my anger to them. They didn’t appreciate anything I’ve done to them.” Kyuhyun shouted with his eyes filled with anger.

Changmin sighed. He gets up and gets himself on the couch. Kyuhyun tried to push him but to no avail, Changmin are a lot stronger than him. Kyuhyun sighed and punched playfully on Changmin’s chest that now’s lying on the couch facing him with his hands circled around Kyuhyun’s waist and pulled him to him.

“ Silly, Kyu. They were shocked, sweety. By your action. Of course they in their right mind saying that it was horrible. Don’t be mad at them. You still have me that appreciate you. Aren’t I enough for you?” Changmin said sweetly and smile sweetly at him.

“ B-but..” he was being shushed by Changmin.

Changmin lift his hand and Kyuhyun’s cheek gently. Kyuhyun lean in and closed his eyes. Changmin chuckled seeing the cuteness of his lover.

“ Apologized okay?” Kyuhyun nodded.

“ Also, if you had to stay home for our strenuous activity later, I’m willing to stay by your side.” Changmin said seductively to Kyuhyun’s ear and received a pinch on the shoulder.

“ Ouch. That’s hurt Kyu.” Changmin pout and Kyuhyun giggled. Soon after, they fell asleep throughout the afternoon class.

 

**********************************************

Hai! It's been a long time since I wrote something sweet for ChangKyu. ( I don't even remember. XD)

Anyway I want to ask on how to court someone. Please tell me kay?

I seriously need help from my readers and subscribers as I haven't been in any relationship except for friendship.

Please leave your comment!

As the story goes on, the people who comment gradually decrease and it made me sad.

So, please. *give you puppy eyes*

I give my love of appreciation to you! <3