Chapter 41~

Enemies

“Peasants, listen to the Diva Heechul as I had an announcement to make” Heechul yelled from the place he just woken up and disturbing the peaceful sleep the other five had.

“ Shut up Heechul! I want to sleep.” Kangin groaned before he cuddled into Leeteuk’s hair.

Heechul pout at the lack of response from Kangin and the three who are still deep in slumber. Hangeng who woken up by the sudden outburst by his diva decided to cooed him.

“Come, Chullie. Sleep some more and maybe at that time they will listen to your idea later, kay?” Hangeng tried to comfort the sulking Heechul making Heechul puffed his cheek.

Hangeng squealed inside his head and prevent himself from showering his lover with kisses.

“ Okay.” Heechul sighed in defeat.

Hangeng hold him closer and whisper lovely things by the ear and Heechul enter the slumbers again with Hangeng following behind him.

 

The youngsters~

“Finally! Schools finish. I forgot how boring it was during summer.” Donghae said when he already out from the school properties.

“Tsk. It was only the first day of school, hyung. Don’t get your hope too high.” Changmin tsk-ed at the silly statement Donghae was making.

“Erghh! Don’t remind me of that, Changmin.” Yoochun groaned and hunched his shoulder down.

“ Well, Chunnie at least you got me in it right? Therefore school will not be a boring place. Am I right?” Junsu tried to give support to his boyfriend.

“Of course. I could’ve died without you in the school.” Yoochun said in a greasy tone making Junsu blushed and of course the four people almost throw up hearing that.

“-cough- Anyway, why don’t we visit the hyungs? I got a text message from Teukie hyung that all of them are at Yunho’s hyung house.” Kyuhyun gave a suggestion to which everyone comply without argument.

The six of them got into their respective cars and start to drive to Yunho house. Sometime later they arrived at the place.

Junsu quickly got out from the car and went to knock the door but Changmin grip his wrist before he could do so. Junsu gave a confused stare to Changmin.

Changmin gave a sign to be silent and peered through the window that can show what’s inside the living room.

“ What’s wrong Changmin-ah?” Yoochun ask and when he notices that Changmin touch HIS Junsu, he abruptly pulled Junsu toward his side causing Junsu to yelp.

“ Sorry baby.” Yoochun smiled apologetically.

“Shhh. Quiet hyung.” Said Kyuhyun also do the same as Changmin.

By this time the other four got really confused.

“Ok. They’re out cold. C’mon hyungs, we’re going to have some fun.” Changmin smiled innocently but the evil glint in his eyes is shining brightly.

“Wha—oh no. You’re going to do something toward hyungdeul aren’t ya?” Eunhyuk finally notice why the maknaes got all work up.

“Why yes.” Kyuhyun smirked. He gets his bag from the car and searched for the things he needed for the pranks.

“Got everything inside babe?” Changmin ask.

“Affirmative. You four are going to join us or not?” Kyuhyun ask the standing statue who faces completely paled hearing the maknaes plan.

“We’re going to watch only.” Donghae laughed nervously making the duos snickered at all the scaredy cat hyungs.

“.” Changmin said it not so soft.

“HEY!”

The duos shrug and turn around the house. The four could only sigh and follow their maknaes. As Yunho friends, they always come to Yunho’s house and that makes Changmin know every crook and corner of the house.

He finds the backdoor and searches the keys in the bushes beside it. He pulls out boxes which contains the key and took the key and open the backdoor.

YooSu and HaeHyuk gaped at Changmin while they enter the kitchen through the backdoor.

“How – what -?” Yoochun couldn’t comprehend the situation.

“Hyung! Quite!!” Changmin whispers loudly only for the four of them could hear.

“ I always sneaked around the house whenever you guys didn’t notice me.” Changmin explain and quickly attach his whole body on the wall and automatically made the hyungs followed his action.

“ What are we doing, Changmin-ah?” Donghae ask Changmin who was beside him.

Changmin turn his full body to look at Donghae with serious face.

“W-what’s wrong Changmin-ah?” Donghae gulped seeing the look.

“ Sorry hyung.” Changmin said.

“Wha—“ Changmin cupped Donghae face with a towel.

Donghae struggle a bit to remove Changmin hands but eventually pass out in Changmin arms.

“You know? They are not going to like this when all of them wakes up.” Hearing the voice, Changmin smiled at the owner.

“They will but it’s for their own good, babe.” Changmin smiled sneakily.

Kyuhyun couldn’t help but replied it with a smug smile of his own. “Whatever. You must tie him up with the rope and go on with the plan.” Kyuhyun throw the rope he uses for tying Junsu, Eunhyuk and Yoochun.

“Ooh. Feisty. Me likey.” Changmin teases Kyuhyun causing the said boy’s face all red.

“Shut up and just do it you bastard.” Kyuhyun stomped his way into the living room and found the hyung sleeping leave behind Changmin laugh silently but also crazily.

Quitely Kyuhyun walk toward his first victim-not exactly as he already tied three persons – which is Leeteuk.

He removes Leeteuk from Kangin hold and does what he needs to do. Changmin came into the view and took in charge of Kangin.

“Did you set everything ready?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Yup. Don’t worry.” Changmin smiled at Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun frowns at him.

Changmin sighed at this and stop all his doing. He crept behind Kyuhyun and gave him a surprised back hug which made Kyuhyun squeaked a little. He quickly closes his mouth and slap Changmin’s arm that rounds his waist.

“Sorry, babe.” Changmin chuckled.

Kyuhyun turn around, “You almost gave me heart attack.” And pout at Changmin.

“Mian but what were you thinking Kyu that made you frowns like this?” Changmin said while trying to make the frown disappear from his lover forehead.

“Do you think this idea of ours will going to work? I don’t want them to hate me for this.” Kyuhyun whined softly while looking to the floor.

“Guess we will find out after this aren’t we?” Changmin nuzzled into Kyuhyun’s hair.

Kyuhyun sighed and nodded. “Let’s do this thing!” Kyuhyun said with determination.

“It’s going to be on my shoulder, Kyu once they found out.” Changmin smiled gently and Kyuhyun returned the favor.

They quickly worked their way until the door being knocked. Kyuhyun was about to answer it but Changmin moves faster than he is.

Kyuhyun watch his hyung sleeping like an angel while hearing the instruction Changmin gave toward the person or people just at the door. He was so into watching his hyung that he didn’t realized Changmin was behind him.

Kyuhyun got startled when Changmin put his hands on Kyuhyun sides.

“Sorry.” Kyuhyun shook his head indicating that it was not Changmin fault. “Ready?” Changmin ask. “Ready.” Was the reply from Kyuhyun mouth.

“Let’s go.” Changmin take Kyuhyun’s hand and lead him to the door leaving Yunho’s house and the people that Changmin ordered go to do their work.

Changmin open the side of the car for Kyuhyun making him smile with appreciation. Changmin close the door and went to the driver side. He starts off the engine and drive away from the house. He took Kyuhyun hands and gave a kiss to each knuckle and grips it tightly while looking straight ahead. Kyuhyun only let out a little smile and gave the same tight grip toward the significant other.