Chapter 22

Enemies

Next morning~

JUNSU’S POV:

Erghhh. Why my head feels so damn heavy? What did I drink last night? Erghhh. I tried to bring one hand to my forehead to massage it but it seems I can’t even lift any.

I open my eyes and HOLY KEMOLLIE! I’m facing someone chest. When did I fall asleep anyway? I look up to see who hugging and silently pray for Chunnie. My eyes reach his face and OH YEAH! It’s CHUNNIE~

I’m the happiest man in the world! KYAAA~ Hmmm. What time is it by the way? I look at the clock and an hour till school. Still, I don’t remember what happen last night.

I decided to wake Chunnie up.

“ Chun! Yoochun! Wake up!” I shake his body but he groaned and hug me tighter saying, “ Five more minutes, Su.”

“ No! You have to wake up NOW! I need to ask you some question.” I shook him violently and he reluctantly gives in.

“ What do you want to ask Suie. I’m sleepy.” He yawned.

I felt guilty for waking him up.

“ How did I sleep?” I ask him.

He looks at me with stern face. ( A/N: they still on laid on the bed facing each other.)

“ You do not remember?” he ask me back but this time his voice filled with sadness.

Did I do something wrong for being not remembered? I only remember that I drink something out of Chunnie’s closet that made me extremely dizzy.

“ No. I only remember that I drink something from your closet that had weird taste and made me feel dizzy.” I said to him and he chuckled.

“ Of course it made you feel dizzy and it taste weird if it is the first time you drink alcoholic drink.” He explained and I widened my eyes.

“ ALCOHOL?!” I screeched and he pulled his head away.

“ You’re underage also yet you drink alcohol.” I shouted at him and he smiled in guilty.

“ You cannot blame me. Anyway, you still don’t remember?” he asks again.

I shook my head and his face fell down.

“ It’s okay. I’m going to go shower first.” He said and released me.

Before he got off from the bed, I hold his wrist making his head turn to me.

“ I’m sorry.” I said with sincererity.

He smiled a small smile and lean in. He gives a soft kiss on my forehead.

“ I love you my dolphin duck Su.” He whispered in my ears and I know my eyes wide open like a size of the tennis ball.

He dashed to the bathroom.

He loves me too? I know I love him but the way he said he loved me saying that he already know what my feelings toward him.

The memories from last night hit back.

Oh DAMN! Oh CRAP! OH MY GODDDDDDD~~~~

I was smile like an idiot and I screamed whole heartedly making the bathroom door open and reveals the scared Chunnie.

I went to him and hug him but I could feel that he stiffened.

“ Chunnie is my boyfriend. Right?” I ask him while blinking my eyes rapidly at him making him smile.

He return the hug tightly and it made my hearts beat madly but I don’t care about that right now.

“ Of course my Suie.” He my face slowly and we fixed gazes.

I lean into his hands still not breaking eye contact until he halts his movements. I look at him and confusion fills my face.

“ Suie?” he called.

“ Yes?”

“ Would you please let me go? I’m now.” When he said that, my reflex pushed him back into the bathroom and closed the door tight.

I could hear him laughing like crazy inside and I know my face was as red as a tomato. ERGHHH.

 

ChangKyu’s room~ ( 10 minutes before Yoosu awake and 15 minutes before the others awake)

NO ONE’S POV:

“ Ready Minnie?” Kyuhyun ask Changmin who watched him fixing his clothes on the bed.

“ Ready but are YOU ready?” Changmin ask back knowing his fiancé going to face a hard time against his own father but he knows that he is determined.

“ Yeah. Get the back. We must leave now! Jae hyung and Teukie hyung always wake up early.” Kyuhyun said.

Changmin went beside him and hold his hands.

“ I’m by your side. Remember that.” He said and kissed Kyuhyun.

“ Yeah. Come on.” Changmin the door knob and they walk silently in the hallway and dashed inside the limo when they are outside the house.

“ So, we are going to use the things inside this bag?” Changmin ask Kyuhyun still gripping his hands tight.

“ Yup. Appa will be surprised by it.” Kyuhyun smirked evilly and Changmin kept his cool.

 

At the house~ ( at this time ChangKyu already left)

“ Huwargghhh. I’m so tired.” Heechul whined and his boyfriend giggled at him while they walking down the stairs.

“ Good morning everyone.” Hangeng greet the people on the dining table and took a sit for himself and for his lover.

He scanned around the room and realized two person isn’t here. He was about to ask but got interrupted.

“ Don’t ask. They left before we even woke up.” Yunho explained and Hangeng could only nod.

Jaejoong gave breakfast to those two and took a sit beside Yunho. At that time, YooSu came down with a hyper Junsu.

“ Hyuk~~~” he called Eunhyuk and run to him and hug him making Eunhyuk had to stand up receiving the hug.

“ What is it?” Eunhyuk ask and reluctantly hug his best friend back earning glare from both Donghae and Yoochun.

“ I have a boyfriend.” Junsu beamed happily.

“ Oh really? Who is it?” Leeteuk ask Junsu sweetly although he knew who exactly his boyfriend are.

“ It’s Chunnie Teukie hyung.” Junsu giggled happily and released himself from Eunhyuk embraced and went to Yoochun.

Donghae took his lover back in his arm and pout to him.

“ Jealous.” Eunhyuk said and chuckled before kissed him on the cheek making Donghae happy again.

Junsu got a hold of Yoochun’s hand and brought him to the table. Everyone congratulate the new couple.

“ Where’s the maknae?” Yoochun ask.

“ They left already.” Kangin answered shortly.

“ Huh? Weird. They always awake after 7.00 am, not before that.” Junsu said and the others shrugged their shoulder.

“ Alright guys. We must go to school now.” Hangeng commanded.

“ Ok.” The others complied and walk outside the house.

Meanwhile, what happen to ChangKyu? Can anyone guess?

 

********************************************

Sorry guys. Its a little short. Also I can't believed that this story had received 90 subscribers and I feel full seeing all this.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! <33333