Chapter 29~

Enemies

HaeHyuk + KangTeuk date~

 

“ Hae!!”

“ Donghae!!”

“ YAH! LEE DONGHAE!! Where are you, you PUNK?!”

There are three angry people calling the same name in the aquarium making the people around them looks terrified.

They kept yelling till the find the lost fishy.

“ Found him!” the slight muscle one said while gritting his teeth and marched his way angrily toward a boy that looking at the fish in awe and squealed.

“ Got’cha!” he turn around and only to be seen the most terrifying face he ever seen.

“ Kya! Ghost!! Hyukkie!! Help me! The ghost wanted to eat me!!” Donghae tried to run away but being held back by the strong grip on his shirt.

“ Oh no you don’t fishy! You are so going to regret it for disappearing like that!” Angry Kangin take Donghae on his shoulder and stride to the pool that the Dolphin Showcase was held but it’s not the time for that yet.

“ Since you a fish, might as well live in the water.” Kangin said before he throws Donghae to the pool making Donghae soaking wet.

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk arrived in time just to see Donghae being threw away. Eunhyuk wanted to help his lover but seeing a death glare from Kangin made him did not go any further.

Leeteuk sigh.

“ Wait here Eunhyuk. I’ll go talk to him. Meanwhile go get some cloth change and towels.” Leeteuk patted Eunhyuk shoulder and went stands beside Kangin who watched Donghae in the pool with sharp raccoon eyes.

“ Kanginnie~” Leeteuk called him cutely making Kangin eyes wide and turned around.

There he could see Leeteuk pouting while hands cross on his chest and stands in a cute pose.

“ Err…what are you doing?” Kangin backed away and diverted his sight from the cute creature in front of him.

“ Kanginnie~ Pull Donghae back up now!” Leeteuk stomped his feet on the floor.

“ B-but he….” He pause his words when he sees that Leeteuk is fake sobbing.

“ Shhhh. Don’t cry Leeteuk.” He walked closer to Leeteuk but not hugging him trying to console him.

Both Donghae and Eunhyuk just watched them both from the side.

“ Kanginnie don’t love me no more. He doesn’t do anything I said. *sob* *sob*” Leeteuk continued his act sobbing.

“ No. I love you. You’d want Donghae got out from the pool right? I’ll help him out.” After Kangin said that he straightly walks to the edge of the pool and demand Donghae to swim there.

He pulled him out and Eunhyuk quickly reached his boyfriend and wrapped him with a towel before both of them went to the toilet to let Donghae changed his clothes.

“ You’ve been a good boy Kanginnie~” Leeteuk smiled at him before giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

Kangin stood there dumbfounded while Leeteuk had a tinted pink on his cheek. He turn around and start to walk away in embarassement.

 

LEETEUK’S POV:

 

Otteohke? Otteohke? I kissed him?! Arghh! I totally kissed him. Oh my god! Why you couldn’t hold yourself pabo Teukie.

“ Teukie hyung. Kangin hyung. Let’s go home.” Eunhyuk appeared with Donghae in front of me and Kanginnie.

Wait.

Kanginnie?!

I look beside me and there he is having his stupid grin plastered on his face.

“ Emm, hyung? I’m sorry for suddenly disappear.” Donghae mumbled softly but enough for the three of us to hear.

“ That’s okay. Let’s go home for now. I’ll drive.” Kangin patted Donghae’s head.

Four of them went to the parking lot and get in Donghae car. (A/N: Donghae brought his car from home for this day.)

 

HaeHyuk: FAILED.

Consequences: KangTeuk got closer just a little BIT.

 

YooSu + KangTeuk date~

No one’s pov:

 

“ Chunnie~ I want to go to that one.” Junsu pouting and jumped like a kid and pointing to the Haunted House.

“ But Su, aren’t you afraid of ghost?” Yoochun tried to make his boyfriend come to a sense.

“ *sob* Chunnie don’t love me no more. *sob*” wailed Junsu.

“ Aish. Arasso. We will go there. Hyung?” Yoochun look at Kangin hyung and Leeteuk hyung.

They sighed and nod their head.

“ Fine.” Kangin grunted.

“ Let’s go then.” Junsu skipped happily toward the Haunted House while the others only walk.

Yoochun bought their ticket and they went into the Haunted House.

 

1 minutes later~

 

“ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CHUNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! MUMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!”

“ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL VAMPIRE WANTED TO MY BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!”

“ OH MY GOD!!!!!! THAT WEREWOLVES WANTED TO EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The screaming of a high pitched dolphin fills the Haunted House making the people outside look in horror.

Then, come out a man carrying a fainted man bridal style followed by a shaken looking guy that hold into another guy that been trying to sooth him.

They quickly went to the parking lot and get inside the car.

“ Aish. I already told you, Su but you wouldn’t listen.” Yoochun laid Junsu at the back seat and him followed after letting Junsu head rest on his laps.

“ Hyung? Could you drive the car?” Yoochun ask while watching Kangin tried to comfort the shaking Leeteuk.

“ Ok. First I need to do something.” Kangin replied and Yoochun just nod his head knowing what his hyung mean.

“ Hey. Teukie! Look at me!” Kangin said and Leeteuk look up with his puffy red eyes and cheeks.

“ Stop crying already. I’m here with you. I’ll protect you from all the supernatural things in the world. Arasso?” Kangin look at Leeteuk with gentleness.

“ Arasso.” Leeteuk nodded.

“ Good.” Kangin said and he wiped away Leeteuk’s tear and kissed his forehead.

“ Let’s go. Junsu fainted and Yoochun had to take care of him so I’ll be driving the car.” Kangin said and smile.

He dragged Leeteuk to the passenger seat beside the driver seat and opened it for Leeteuk. Leeteuk shyly enter the car and sit down.

Kangin went to driver seat, start the engine and drove off.

 

LEETEUK’S POV:

 

Oh my lord! Kanginnie is being so sweet all the time. He even comforts me. That Haunted House is so scary. Thank goodness Kanginnie is there and he promised that he’ll protect me.

KYAAAAAAAAAAA~

Life couldn’t be any perfect.

 

 

YooSu: FAILED

Consequences: KangTeuk grew more closer.

 

****************************************************************

Finish for the first two dates!

Next chapter is about the other two.

Tell me about this chapter kay?

Thank you! ^^