Chapter 33~

Enemies

“ What is your purpose calling me here away from my Hannie?” said the person while crossing his arms on the chest.

“ Don’t be such a y diva in front of me, please. I need your help to buy this and make sure my y Babe wears it!” the person shoved two piece of A4 paper to the other and the other look at it.

Later, the latter smirked.

“ Sure. I’ll help.” He agreed and smirked even wider.

“ Thanks.” Said the man with a smirk.

“ Minnie~ Where are you?” suddenly somebody called the said name from the hallway.

“ Ooopps. Got to go. My gorgeous is looking for me.” Said Changmin before left the other there before he too left the spot.

“ Kyu~” Changmin said while embraced Kyuhyun from behind making him startled.

“ Yah Shim Changmin! Where were you? You know I hate it when you are not beside me!” Kyuhyun pouted and hit Changmin’s arm.

He caught the wrist that hitting his arm and turns the latter around. He kissed the latter making him blushed.

“ Yah! Let me go! Don’t you even think that I will simply forgive you by a simple kiss?” Kyuhyun managed to release himself from Changmin’s hold and rubbed his wrist as he grip his hands too tight.

“ Sorry, babe.” Changmin said and took hold of Kyuhyun’s wrist gently before placing a kiss on the spot where it’s hurt.

“ There. Better now?” he asked and chuckled seeing Kyuhyun’s face was beat red.

“ Come on babe. Let’s go to class, neh?” he ask and Kyuhyun nodded without looking at Changmin.

“ Oh my gosh you are so cute.” Changmin pinched and carried the latter making him yelped on the shoulder.

“ Yah! Put me down at once!” Kyuhyun demand but Changmin ignored him.

Kyuhyun tried to release himself but Changmin is much stronger than he is so he decided to just enjoy the free ride that his lover gives him.

Eventually they arrived to their class and resumed study as usual. All the time in the class, Changmin is grinning happily making the teachers and their classmates were worried. Even Kyuhyun himself were worried.

“ Minnie?” he called making the said latter turn around to him.

“ Yes?” Changmin said with his goofy grinned.

“ Why are you grinning like that? Are you okay? Is something good happen?” Kyuhyun ask with a hint of worriedness.

“I’m fine my lovely Kyu. Something good WILL happen.” Changmin said making Kyuhyun even confused.

Something good will happen? Something good? Good? Oh Damnit! That ert!

“ I guess you already know what that is don’t you?” Changmin whispered in his ear making Kyuhyun flinched at the sudden closeness.

He knew his face were red as he could see Changmin were smirking.

“ Naughty naughty boy.” Changmin said and left Kyuhyun becoming redder than ever.

 

“ You guys will leave the house for the day.” Changmin said with a stern face toward his hyung.

Gasp can be heard from all of them but only Heechul silenced and smirk.

“ WAE?!” they ask.

“ Aish. Just because. I want you guys to pack your clothes and you will be spending a night at Heechul’ house.” Changmin said but received a smack.

“ Yah! What am I?! Your friend?!” Heechul yelled.

“ No. Just Heechul.” This make Heechul angry but he is being calmed down from Hangeng.

“ Errr…ok? Oh, by the way, where is Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asked.

“ Oh. Our homeroom teacher called him.” Changmin said like nothing but to his hyungs it was strange.

Changmin never left Kyuhyun side unless Kyuhyun is upset so he left him for a while but he still come to him. Always. Whenever that happens, they knew that Changmin was worried but kept his calm but this is new to them. They didn’t know why Changmin casually let Kyuhyun on his own if there was no such occasion.

“ Emmm, Changmin? Is everything alright with you?” Yunho ask.

“ Everything fantastically alright hyung. Don’t worry.” Changmin beamed happily making his hyungs didn’t question any further.

“ Oh! Heechul hyung.” Changmin called Heechul with an undefined voice.

“ W-w-what?” Heechul stutter hearing his name called like that.

“ Have you got the item?” he asked with the same tone.

“ Y-yes.”

“ Good. Give it to me immediately after we reached the house, got it?” Heechul nodded his head a little too hard making Hangeng had to stop him from nodding.

“ Alright. Things had settled and it’s time to meet my half. See ya.” Changmin waved goodbye to the hyungs and disappear from their view.

“ I never knew that kid also had an evil aura around him.” Eunhyuk said.

“ You will never know.” Yunho, Kangin, Hangeng, Yoochun and Donghae said unanimously.

 

“ Yah! Hurry up and get out from here!!” the house is filled with Changmin yelling to his hyung that is slow to get out from the house.

“ Aish. Shut up. It’s a good thing that we agreed to stay at Heechul’s house for the night.” Jaejoong yelled back.

“ Oh, speaking of Heechul. HEECHUL- AH!!! Where are you?!” he screamed again and made his hyungs shiver.

Kyuhyun was nowhere in sight because he was nervous as hell for tonight.

“ I’m here you jerk.” Heechul retorted.

“ What did you say?” Changmin said with a dark aura making Heechul gulped.

“ Haha. I’m here your excellency.” Heechul said with a quivering voice.

“ Good. Give me the package.” Changmin held his hand out.

Heechul put a bag on his hand and quickly run off to find his Hangeng.

“ Alright, Changmin we will be going now.” Kangin said and he was the last person to get into the limo.

“ Finally. Be safe during the ride hyung.” Changmin said with a hint of sincerity.

“ Thanks oh and don’t do hard on the poor kid will you? After this you might not have until your wedding.” Kangin said.

“ It’s not my brilliant hyung. It’s called make love. Ring a bell?” Changmin said with a sarcastic tone.

“ Aish, this kid. Make me want erghh. Bye Changmin.” He got in the car and the car drove away.

He gets inside the house and went upstairs. He still held the bag that Heechul gave him just now. He stops for a while and smirked.

“ Time for fun babe.” He said and opened the door making Kyuhyun startled.

His eyes showed horror but also he cannot hide the excitement of what going to occur.

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Yes! I am back!

Unfortunately I can't finished the story so yeah!

This is the first part of my double update!

P/S: I doesn't have any experienced in doing so I hope my readers will bear with it!

Yes, what you're guessing when you read this are correct!