Chapter 10

Enemies

I've updated.

Feel free to read and comment will ya?

Enjoy~

***********************************************

 

 

 

Present~

 

KangTeuk’s room ( Kangin’s pov)~

Changmin ordered all the hyungs to get ready to go to school. Seriously, he always had a thing when he always order us around. Sometimes I wanted to punch him on the face but realized he is the maknae that me and the others love so I just complied to him.

We reached the rooms and Leeteuk quickly collect his stuff and took his uniform and enter the bathroom. Seriously! What had I done wrong…….OH GOD! I touch his freaking and he was in my embrace. I haven’t realized it because I thought it was a dream.

Well, Kangin, you’re not dreaming you pabo! That’s why he throws punches to you you idiot raccoon. OK! What the wrong with me?! I just called myself a raccoon and admitted to it.

Bury me now! I turn myself and found staring at myself using a mirror. I stared and saw purple colour showed slowly on my face.

Damn! How am I supposed to go to school in this state. At that time, Leeteuk already out wearing his school uniform. I thought maybe I could say I was sorry but NO~ I was staring at him. Watch his every move when he tried to fix the uniform and smiled showing his dimple when he felt satisfied.

I gazed at him until I felt something soft touch my face. I look on the floor and saw a pillow. I lift my head up and saw him killing me with his glare and mouthing ‘ ‘ before goes out.

Nice job Kangin! You had to stare at him when you ready to apologized didn’t you. Just great! With a heavy sigh I marched my way to the bathroom.

 

HanChul’s room ( Hangeng’s pov)~

“ Alright Chinaman jerk plus ! I’m going to take my shower first and don’t you ever DARE to peak! ARASSO?!” Heechul scream his high pitched voice making me winced in pain before slamming the bathroom door tight.

I swear if that door breaks, I’m going to make a refined from him. I walk to my closet and open the door that reveal all my clothes including my school uniform. I pulled it out and hang it on the closet handle. While waiting for Heechul to come out, I was in deep thought about Heechul.

He may be rough sometimes and a bit weird I must say but he is the most wonderful person I’ve ever met. I like to see him get mad because of me and seeing his cute face. Unknowingly a smile crept on my face and I didn’t hear the bathroom door creaked open when I heard his ringing voice. Not exactly ringing but – aish – you just don’t understand when people have love sick.

“ What are you smiling about Chinaman that had an intention into beauty people like me?” he said but in my mind I said, Only you are the beauty that I’m going to . No one else.

If I said that, I’m one hundred percent sure that he will throw the vases that I’m imported from China in this room toward me. I let out a small smile and he frown at me. His eyes filled with curiousity before he shrugged and get out from the room with his schoolbag.

I chuckled softly at his action before made my way to the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom, I encountered a mirror and saw scratches on my face. Crap! He sure is had a sharp nail but he is so feisty. I wondered what he’ll do when he do - - cut the crap Hangeng!

I strip off and let the warm water hit my body.

 

YunJae’s room ( Yunho’s pov ) ~

I was sitting on the bed and my back is lean against the headboard watching my Jaejoong puffed his cheek and pouted. I’m so lucky I had myself control or else I already take him now and then.

He didn’t notice that I was watching him the whole time but he snap at me.

“ Quit your ert eyes on me, beast!” he hissed out looking really angry at my direction.

“ I can’t! You are so beau- I mean ugly, ugly.” I said to him making his already red face turn more redder because the hot oil I pour on him.

I got to admit, I love teasing him although the tease sometime may cost me my life. He stomp his feet and walk to his closet and take out his uniform plus little stuff and went to take a shower.

Chuckled softly I get up from the bed and searched my own uniform inside the closet. I took my boxer and other stuff I needed is already in the bathroom.

Later, the bathroom door creaked open and reveal a very y beauty. His hair still wet from having shower. The water drip from the hair slowly made its way to his jawline before dripping on the floor.

He dry it with a towel. I watch intensely to the absolute beauty and snapped out of it when he said, “ Are you just standing there like a gargoyle, beast?” he snickered.

One day Jaejoongie, you no longer called me beast anymore. I smirked at him and pass him without saying anything to offend him to the bathroom.

 

Yoosu’s room ( Yoochun’s pov)~

Damn my back hurts and I think my jaw had been dislocated if not dolphin that had a duck pushed off the bed I wouldn’t hurt this badly.

Why I fell for him anyway? I never thought he will be that strong. I know he play soccer with Donghae but not good enough as Donghae but his face and body figure don’t look like he is an athlete.

I was ready to get into the bathroom when I heard a sudden yell behind me.

“ Wide forehead!” I know that dolphin sound anywhere I go.

“ What Dolphin?” I asked him acting irritated.

“ I-I wanna go first.” He puffed his cheek and pouted.

Oh god! That kid is too cute for his own good. I know I’ll lose when he do aegyo to me but I never think he actually DID his aegyo to me. Reluctantly I gave up and stroll to the bed.

He smiled widely at me and quickly enter the bathroom. I never got a chance to smile back as he already gone from my view.

Tsk. Eventhough I continuously said bad things to him but he still act nice to me. Just his nature maybe. Someone might take an advantage on that so I must be careful for the future.

“ Yoochun!”

“ Huh? Wha-what?” I scanned around and spotted Junsu already changed into his uniform with his hands crossed and mouth pouting.

“ I’ve called you so many times but now you only responded.” He puffed his cheek in annoyance.

“ Sorry, dolphin. I was in deep thought. You done?” I ask him with my cold voice and without a smile.

He nodded and I nodded back to him. Reached my things and stromed off into the bathroom.

 

HaeHyuk’s room ( Donghae’s pov)~

“ Yah fishy! Where’s my monkey? I know it got to be here somewhere after I hit you with it. I know you know so tell me where it is! Monkey where are you? Where……” I see Eunhyuk blabbering where his monkey plushy had gone to me.

Now I know why the monkey ended up on the floor next to me. I watched him scattered around the house looking for the plushy.

What he did not know is, I place the monkey beside my Nemo and on the freaking BED! But NO!!! He did not realized it.

So I just wait for the right time to tell him that while had to keep my ear open to hear him blabber. Ugh! Someday when he start to blabber I’m going to shut it with my mouth kissing him.

I stop my thoughts when I heard a faint sobbing. There. At the corner of the room, I saw Hyukkie sobbing while facing the wall.

I sigh and walk up to him.

“ Hey, why are you crying?” I asked him making him cry hard.

“ I *sob* can’t *sob* find my *sob* monkey plushy.” He continued sobbing but his statement made me chuckle and I earn a smack at my shoulder.

“ If you want to laugh then go away.” He tried to push me but in his state right now, he hadn’t enough energy to push me.

I kept on chuckling but step away from him to get his beloved plushy. Why I can’t be his beloved? Oh god Lee Donghae, you just being jealous for a monkey plushy who only look cute and stuffy. My Nemo is more cuter than it. Cut it. My Hyukkie is even more cuter.

I grab the monkey and scooted back to him. I shook his body make him look at me with his teary red eyes and puffy cheek. I showed him the plushy and boy he was smiling the next second.

He jump around the room saying ‘I love you’ or ‘I’ll never use you to hit that fishy again’ and stop before hugging the plushy for dear life. I stared at him in disbelief. Yah! At least give me some appreciation for me to find your plushy. Not exactly found it but you know what I mean.

I rolled my eyes and slung my bag on my shoulder and ready to go take my breakfast. Suddenly someone turn me around and felt lips on my cheek. After that person pulled away, I met with a blushing Hyukkie. OMG! He is so cuuuuuttteee.

“ Thanks.” He run out after saying that with his head hung low.

I chuckled and went out and closed my bedroom door. When I reached the dining table I could see that the diva is putting some makeup on Hangeng hyung face and also  the other that look like angel ( I guess because I can’t remember the nickname that Kangin hyung give ) also applied some make up on Kangin hyung face.

Meanwhile the dolphin is massaging Yoochun back. Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung looking at each other. When their eyes met, they immediately cut the gaze. Meanwhile Changmin and Kyuhyun being the only real couple not to mention engaged acting lovey dovey with each other. PDA much.

I took a seat in front of Hyukkie and boy he was nervous as hell and blushing when he saw me taking a seat in front of him. He will glanced at me sometimes and realized I look at him so he turn he glanced toward his breakfast.

I am so gonna enjoy my stay here with this cutie. Hehehehe.

 

ChangKyu’s room ( Changmin’s pov)~

“ Yeobo~ Are you done?” I said to Kyuhyun but only met with a very pissed off looking Kyuhyun.

“ Oh now you calling me yeobo?” he hissed out making me chuckled.

His angry face doesn’t make me scared. I’ve experienced worse than him. You want to know why he’s mad don’t ya? Well, we had a totally hot in the shower and now he is suffering from pain.

“ Yah!” he yelled and pillow had fly off to me but I managed to avoid it.

“ Aww~ Don’t be angry yeobo. I know you like it. When you said ‘ Changmin just get in me’ or ‘ Ahhh~ faster Min…’ umphh.” My mouth had been shut up by Kyuhyun hands and his face is blushing hard.

“ Don’t say anything you moron. I hate you.” He released my mouth and limping toward the door.

I went to him and carried him bridal style making him yelped in surprise.

“ I love you my Kyu and please forgive me.” I showed him my aegyo and making his cheek crimson red.

He look away but still replied, “ I forgave you.”

I smiled happily and went downstairs toward the dining table. In the kitchen I saw Jaejoong hyung and Leeteuk hyung are cooking breakfast while Junsu is preparing the table. I put Kyu down on one of the chairs getting a strange glare from his three hyung. I smiled sheepishly before helping out Junsu hyung.

Heechul came down with a frown on his face. He took a sit beside Kyuhyun and totally immersed in his thought. Then, Yunho hyung came down casually but the next three making me laugh whole heartedly.

Kangin hyung face is almost filled with bruises. Hangeng hyung face is red with scratches while Yoochun hyung is holding his back like an old man having a backache.

I stop laughing when the three of them including Kyu glared at me. I cleared my throat and took a seat in front of Kyu.

“ Heechul hyung? Leeteuk hyung? Junsu hyung?” I heard Kyuhyun called out his hyung.

“ What?” the three of them said in unison.

He send me a signal to help him before he said, “ Leeteuk hyung, you and Heechul hyung put some make up to cover Kangin hyung and Hangeng hyung face. While Junsu hyung gave a massage to Yoochun hyung.”

“ And why should I do that?” the three of them eyeing Kyuhyun but he remained calm and I get ready in case Kyu needs me.

“ Because I don’t want my appa to see these three getting injured after you moved in with them and when he sees that, he will give the one who gave the person bruises a punishment. So it is for your own good also.” Kyuhyun finished talking and the hyungs seem deep in thought.

“ Fine!” they said and start doing whatever Kyuhyun ask them to while Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung kept glancing at each other without the other notice. When their eyes finally met, they quickly averted it to the food.

I felt someone kicking me under the table and see Kyu’s pouting. Gosh he is so damn adorable. At the same moment, Kyu other hyung came down with a blushing face and took the empty seat.

He drank his strawberry milk first and before went on to eat his dish. I felt a strong kick and I look back at Kyu looking rather annoyed. Haha. He’s jealous.

“ Kyu~” I called his name softly and took his hand and kissed the back of his hand making him fake a cough. “ I love you.” I said and he nodded.

He look at me and smiled lovingly and I too gave the same smile to him. Finally, the last person to show up is Donghae hyung. He scanned around the room and his face look blank before taking a seat in front of Eunhyuk hyung.

I could see Eunhyuk hyung face is looking more red than before when Donghae hyung took his seat. He will glances toward Donghae hyung but kept his eyes on the plate when he knows that Donghae hyung is staring at him. Is something happen to them? Maybe I’ll find out soon enough.

All the twelve of us eat breakfast silently and its already time to go to school. I went to Kyu’s chair and lift him up bridal style as I know he still in pain from our ‘activity’ earlier gaining a strange look from the elders.

I smiled slyly while Kyu hide his face on my chest and I lead us out to the limo that will take us to school. The eldes didn’t say anything and the whole journey to the school is filled with silence.