Chapter 21

Enemies

KYUHYUN’S POV:

What the hell?! Why Hangeng hyung and Yunho hyung prevent us from hugging Teukie hyung and Kangin hyung?

I look to Changmin and he also had the same expression as me. They brought us to the living room that filled with our other hyung but no KangTeuk.

I got a bad feeling about this. Before I got bad news, I must deliver good news first. I sat on the floor beside Changmin and look at the hyung who had the word guilty written all over their face except for Hangeng hyung that is. He is SO calm.

“Before you explain it to us I want to give the good news first.” I said with a serious tone.

I look around first and saw YunJae is blushing, HanChul and Minnie is smiling while the others are confused.

“ YunJae is together now!” I squealed happily and clapping my hand hard.

The others were awe struck but snap it up and congrats the YunJae. YunJae was blushing but smiled widely and so am I.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Changmin smiled at me. I smiled back at him, took his hand and intertwined my finger with it.

“Alright hyung. What is the news that you forgot to tell us back at the hospital?” Changmin ask and I could see that the hyungs shifted back to their seat and stay silence.

All of them look at Hangeng hyung as if they were hoping Hangeng hyung delivered the news for them to us. Hangeng also noticed it.

“ Ehemm. Looks like everyone want ME to send the news.” Hangeng hyung shifted comfortably and Heechul hyung took his hand and grip it as if to give support.

Hangeng hyung look at the both of us in the eye and open his mouth, “You are not allowed to go near Kangin and Leeteuk and must kept your distant at least 2 metres.”

“WHAAAATTTTTTT?!!!!!!” I and Changmin screamed a high pitch scream making the hyungs covered their ears.

“Calm down! It’s your father who wanted this. If you want, you must talk with your father. We cannot disobey him as he is the principle of the school and we wanted to maintain good reputation.” Yunho hyung explained.

 

CHANGMIN’S POV:

What the is going on?! Can’t get near Kangin hyung and Leeteuk hyung? Is it because they the one who hurt us? But we don’t blame them.

“Calm down! It’s your father who wanted this. If you want, you must talk with your father. We cannot disobey him as he is the principle of the school and we wanted to maintain good reputation.” Yunho hyung explained.

Ahh~ it was Kyuhyun’s dad who did this. I understand why he did this though but still it’s wrong.

“ How about we take a visit to Appa office tomorrow Minnie?” Kyuhyun said to me and I see he was smirking and his eyes were beaming.

“ Sure. Why not? I haven’t visited my dearest soon-to-be-father-in-law for quite some time now.” I said the same tone as Kyuhyun. Dangerous and evil.

I had thought a lot of ways in my mind now and I bet Kyuhyun does it too.

“Errr…let’s go and have dinner shall we?” Yoochun hyung tried to break our evil glare but sorry hyung. When we into it, we REALLY into it.

We decided to play along and tag along the hyung to the kitchen. Kyuhyun sat beside me and YooSu was in front of us.

As the hyung says, KangTeuk hyung sits at the end of the table while we sit at the opposite end of the table.

What caught my attention after the whole thing being exposed was how gloomy Junsu hyung’s face. He smiled when others smile but I know the smile is not sincere.

I felt a nudge on my ribs and look at Kyuhyun who also had the same worried expression.

“ What’s wrong with  Junsu hyung?” Kyuhyun whispered very softly that only me could hear and pretend to eat to avoid others barging in.

“ I don’t know. Some how he seemed down.” I whispered back and saw Yoochun seldomly will look at Junsu and he wore the same face as us.

“ I think Yoochun hyung can take care of that.” I whispered again and this time Kyuhyun watch at the YooSu and nodded.

“ I guess so. We are so going to GREET appa tomorrow.” Kyuhyun breathed out.

“ Deh.” I agreed with him and he emphasized the word ‘greet’.

After dinner, both of us went straight to bed because hell we didn’t get much sleep at the hospital. We hate the hospital even though it is the place where people got their treatment.

We change our clothes into pajama and jump on the bed. After a minute of snuggle and cuddle we fell asleep.

 

JUNSU’S POV:

When I heard about the announcement of Jae hyung and his crush already together I felt sad. Don’t get me wrong I feel happy for him but sad for me.

I also want to have a lover. Who you ask me? Well, its…..

“ Su? What’s wrong with you?” speaking of the devil here he is.

“ Nothing’s wrong Chun.” I said tried to smile my best smile but I know he won’t buy it.

“ Don’t lie to Su. Tell me what’s wrong.” Chunnie demanded and hell yeah I give him a nickname despite we’re not lovers YET.

“ Nothing is wrong~ Just go take a bath. I want to sleep.” I pushed him into the bathroom and closed the door.

I hear him sighed and the shower was turn on. I went back to bed and lay down. Staring at the ceiling with thoughts kept coming inside my head.

What is Chunnie feeling for me? I want to know. Does he love me like I loved him? Come on head! Think!

Don’t make me think too hard. I might explode and you will have no head!

Aish. Even my head is not agreed with me. Erghh my throat feel dry. I want some water but I’m too lazy to go downstairs. I just search up in the room. Maybe Chunnie had some water inside his closet.

I rummaged his closet extra careful and full with silence and slow motion.

I open the first drawer, non. Second, no. Third, ding dong ding. Found it.

Hmm, why does the bottle look weird? Whatever. I’m thirsty and I’m going to drink it.

First gulp.

The taste is strange.

Second gulp.

My head feels dizzy.

Third gulp.

Hiccup.

 

YOOCHUN’S POV:

I’m done having shower after being insisted by Su. I wonder what’s wrong with him. He’s been moody since after Kyuhyun’s announced that YunJae is together. Is he jealous of Jaejoong for not having Yunho?

Oh God. I doesn’t have any chance do I? Sigh. I hung a towel on my waist and went outside as I didn’t bring any change clothes inside.

I walk out from the room and go to my closet only to stumble and fell on the ground.

“ Auch! Junsu?” There is Junsu lying on the floor crying.

“ Hey hey hey. What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I hug him despite I’m half now.

I look beside him and my eyes bulge. Don’t tell me he drinks from the bottle. Damn! I should place it somewhere where Junsu can’t reach.

“ Chunnie~” Chunnie? What a cute nickname he gave me.

“ Yeah?” I chuckled and Su was still sobbing on my chest.

“ I want to have a boyfriend.” He said.

Ahh! That’s why he being moody.

“ Who do you want to be your boyfriend then?” I ask him and in my heart I start to pray that it was me.

“ You.” He said confidently while looking at me in the eyes with his red and puffy cheek.

“ Ok.” I said and smiled to him.

“ Really?!” Junsu smiled even wider and I chuckled at his cuteness.

“ Yes. Are you that happy I’m your boyfriend?” he hugs me and nodded.

“ Of course. I love you. Hihihihi.” He giggled and how much more cuteness he had.

Wait! He says ‘I love you’. To me? my wish came true.

“ I love you too my dolphin duck Su.” I hug him back.

We stay like that for a while and I could hear soft snores coming from Junsu. I look at him and he sleeps cutely on my chest.

I chuckled and lifted him to the bed. I laid him and went to change my clothes as I’m still half .

I’m almost done when I heard murmuring from the bed.

“ Chunnie~~ Where are you?” Junsu mumbled dreamily.

I chuckled and climb on the bed. I wrap my arms around his waist and he does the same while his face buried in my chest.

“ My Chunnie. My boyfriend. MINE!” he emphasized the word mine.

He sleeps talking. Oh my!

“ Yes, my dear Su. I’m yours.” With that I fell asleep with Junsu in my arms and I had a very good dream about Su and I.

 

**************************************************

I'm back. Sorry for the late update. Last week was a chaos on filling the form for scholarship. But I did it and hell it was such a tiring.

Anyway, as I promised this will be about Yoosu and for the next chapter I didn't figure it out yet.

I'm sorry I can't reply to all of you who comment but I appreciate it. Please received my love and gratitude.

Please leave some comment will ya?